Mixed feelings, confusions

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(No One’s POV)

          Somin walked into the restaurant which was lighten up with candle lights. “Are you Jung Sara?” one of the waiters came and asked the young girl who was looking around in amazement. She nodded her head in awe.

          “This way.” The waiter showed her the way to a nicely decorated table with candle lights. She sat down and smiled at the waiter. “Thank you.” She mumbled with her dry lips and the waiter nodded her head with appreciate.

          As the waiter left her she looked around and kept her chin on her hand, since she was slightly bored. She turned her head around to see the view of New York and her hair hide part of her face.

          “Happy birthday.” Someone said to her as a bouquet of roses in front of her faces. Somin’s face lighten up and looked up to see who it was. “Sung Joon ah.” She whispered as she stood up to hug him.

          She buried her face on his chest as she grabbed the bouquet of roses from him. Sung Joon let out a chuckle as he kept his chin on her shoulder. “You like it?” he whispered near her ears. “Pabo, I love it.” she whispered back with a giggle.

          The waiters and waitresses couldn’t stop but admire the scene. It was one of the scene’s that can touch a heart, even a cold one. “So shall we have dinner and have some fun?” Sung Joon pulled away from Somin and asked her making her chuckle.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          Can I just say that Sung Joon is the perfect boy friend material? He is so sweet yet why is my mind somewhere. Why am I still thinking about him? Of all the people why him? *Snap* “Earth to Sara? You okay?” Sung Joon snapped his fingers in front of my face out of nowhere.

          I shook my head and continued eating while smiling at his jokes. “Sara ah, are you okay?” Sung Joon asked me as he took my hand which was on the table. I nodded my head as he squeezed my hand.

          “Wanna have some fun tonight?” Sung Joon asked me slyly making me smirk at him. “Not tonight, I don’t feel well I think. Let’s have some fun before the show.” I replied to him and he pouted at me.

          “That’s gonna be like ages.” He complained and I took some pasta and put into his opened mouth. “I thought it was you who said we will have some fun later not me?” I replied to him with a Merong.

          “Fine fine, you win. Happy?” he said to me as he got mad playfully. He took a bite from the pasta in a playful manner making me laugh. The night went by like that, laughing enjoying and making it a memorable night of ours together.

          “Did you have fun?” Sung Joon asked me as we both walked out of the restaurant. I pretended to think making him stare at me hard with his puppy eyes. I burst into laughs and nodded my head. “You always win, just because of your pretty puppy eyes.” I replied as I ruffled his hair.

          “It’s because I am cuter and adorable to death.” He said to me with his infamous wink which made me hit on his chest playfully. “Shall we go home?” Sung Joon asked me and I nodded my head.

************

          “So I’ll see you tomorrow?” Sung Joon asked me as he dropped me to my complex apartment. I nodded my head as I touched his cheeks. “Gonna miss me?” he asked me as he took my hand from his cheeks and brought it close to his lips.

          He kissed me hands and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter