I don't want to marry so soon?!?!

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          “Wow, this is amazing love.” I cried out as I returned the hug before sitting across her. She chuckled and motioned to a waiter to pick our orders. “We will have sushi rolls with some wines.” Yu Jin said to the waiter and he smiled before leaving.

          “Wine? Why wine?” I asked her curiously. She turned towards me and gave a weak smile. “It’s a bad habit of mine while I was studying abroad. Honey, I need to tell you something.” She replied to me and I felt my heart beating fastly. ‘What can it be?’ I thought as I tried to be comfortable.

          I grabbed her hand across the table and squeezed it. “What is it love?” I asked her and it made her beam. “Well, daddy wants us to get married soon. He asked me to get married to you and he said he will talk to mom.” I felt some cold water pouring onto my heart and the blood drained from my face. I couldn’t say anything.

          “Why so soon dear? You still have 1 year to complete your intimidate course.” I replied to her as I tried to convince her. She stared at me for a while and let out a sigh. “I thought you would be happy and say that I would be glad to. But I was wrong wasn’t i?” she replied to me and it made me look around.

          “I haven’t thought about marriage yet dear. Please, think about it love.” I replied to her as I let out a sigh. Throughout the dinner it was quiet and calm. She didn’t say anything and it was awkward. “Love, can I stay over at your house tonight?” she said to me in a drunken way. “Ah, you’re drunk. Stop drinking and let’s go.” I said to her softly as I stood up from my seat.

          I helped her to stand up and walked towards the cash counter. I felt everyone staring at me but I ignored it. After paying for the bill I walked out of the sushi restaurant. I sighed as I walked towards the parking zone where I saw her car.

          ‘I don’t know why, you’ve to be frustrated over that?’ I thought as I ruffled through her bag while keeping her steady in front of me. “Forget it, I can drive.” Suddenly she said to me as she grabbed her bag. I was startled by her reaction. Before she slips into the car I grabbed her arm and made her turn towards me.

          “I will drive you and that’s it.” I said to her sternly and she looked at me through her drunken eyes. She let out a sigh and slipped into the front seat. I slipped into the driver’s seat and saw her without wearing her seat belts. I helped her to wear her seatbelts and out face were just a few metres’ away. I saw her teary eyes which made me stare at her in surprise.

          I wiped it from my lips and laid my head on her chest which made her caress my hair. “We will think about it once again and then get married love.” I whispered to her and she nodded her head.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          “But oppa, what’s with the marriage suddenly?” I shrieked as I got the e-mail to my phone fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter