Why does my life have question marks?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DocBfPIgk70 Listen to this while reading C:

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          ‘Ah, so boring. When will I be able to get out from this hell?’ I thought annoyed as I stood up from the bed and walked towards the window. “Ms. Jung someone is here to see you.” Someone walked into the room with the nurse and I turned around in annoyance.

          “Dad.” I turned around to see my father with the nurse. “You may leave Nurse Oh.” He said to nurse and made him leave her. With a bow she left us in awkward silence which I hate the most. “What do you want?” I asked him rudely.

          Of course I hate him; he himself told me that mom died because of him. “How are you?” he simply asked me. I scoffed at his question. “Since I was small and when mom died I started to live with my brother. You never came by to see whether if I was fine or not. But why now?” I asked him sarcastically.

          He let out a sigh as he sat on the chair which was next to the bed. I was standing across him. I hate him more than anyone; even if he was my dad I can’t love someone who killed my mom. “Somin ah, are you okay? Oh dad.” Oppa came into the room in a rush with Shin Hye unnie.

          He bowed to him politely and Shin Hye walked towards me. “Are you okay dear?” she asked me quietly seeing my pale face. I nodded my head as she caressed my hair. “Get out.” sternly I said to dad who looked at me in surprise. “Somin ah don’t b-” “I said get out; don’t ask me to stop or anything. Get out, I don’t have a father. My father is dead.” I said to him through the tears as I interrupted oppa’s talk.

          “If you don’t, then I will.” When he didn’t make any choice I ran out of the room towards the elevator followed by Shin Hye unnie. “Where are you going in this state Somin ah?” Shin Hye kept on asking me as I pressed the elevator button continuously.

          I didn’t say anything as I entered the elevator and Shin Hye followed me. I pressed the T button since I wanted to go up to the terrace where I can be in peace. As I walked into the terrace I looked around to see no one around.

          “Unnie, just leave me alone.” I said to her softly. “But Somin ah, I can’t just let you go here alone.” she replied to me and I took my hands to stop her. “Please, leave me alone. I don’t want to talk right now?” I said to her again as I walked towards a bench.

          I don’t know why I said those things to him. He was my dad indeed but why did I say those things? I cried until my heart feels happy. “Here” I heard someone’s voice which made me raise my head from my hands.

          “Siwan oppa.” I whispered as he sat next to me. He looked at me and smiled. “Look at that snotty nose. You shouldn’t cry. If you cry you look like an ugly duckling. Now smile like this.” He said to me as he wiped the tears for me. He put his fingers in the corner of my lips and raised it up, and let out a chuckle.

          “Wanna share?” he asked me as I looked away from him. I shook my head and ignored him. He nudged me and kept on disturbing me to make me laugh when I was sad. “Yah, you always share things with me.” he said to me as he laid his head on my shoulder.

           “Ah get lost.” I said to him with a chuckle and it made him laugh.

**********************************

           “So you fought with your dad?” he asked me as we walked hand in hand in the terrace. We walked towards the elevator and presses to G since I wanted to go downstairs to have some fresh air. I nodded my head. This was like how we used to be before.

           “I didn’t want to say it, but it just spitted out. I don’t know why.” I replied to him as I looked at him. I stood in front of him and he kept on staring at me while I ignored his stare. “This is how we were right Somin ah?” he asked me and it made me turn towards him. “Eh?” with that he hugged me tightly. “Yah, let go. You’re girlfriend might see you.” I whispered to him.

           “I don’t want to. I want to be with you. Forever and ever. By your side.” He whispered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter