Confession

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          “Ah, my head.” I mumbled as I sat on the bed. I blinked my eyes to adjust it to the light. “I see you’ve woken up.” I heard a very manly voice which made me turn around to see Hyung Joong rubbing his neck and stretching. “Omo, did we uhm do it again?” I asked him softly and it made him chuckle.

          He touched his cold hand on my forehead and smiled. “Nop, you were burning with fever and I had to be awake since last night, and now thankfully your fever had gone down.” He said to me as he kept his hands on the bed. He was sitting on the floor and I stared at him. I was thankful for him.

          “Well, let’s get something for breakfast shall we?” he asked me and I kept staring at him as he stood up. “Hyung Joong.” I called out as he walked towards the door to get out from my room. He turned around towards me and smiled. “Hhm?” he asked me and it made me smile. “Thank you.” I said to him with a smile which made him grin at me.

          “This is not the 1st time hearing, but I would like to hear it again.” he said to me teasingly and it made me roll my eyes. “Get out.” I said to him snobbily which made him chuckle. I threw my pillow at him and he looked at me like oh-your-on way which made me let out a scream. I stood up on the bed and ran around the room to get away from him with a pillow.

          “Yah, get over here.” He cried out as I was at a corner. I Merong-ed him and he looked at me with his playful glare. He laughed out as he ran towards me. with another scream I ran out of the room and he caught me and hugged me from my behind making me squeal, but that happiness was there for a while.

          “Hyung Joong oppa?” we both turned around to see Yu Jin staring at us. Hyung Joong let go of me and smiled at her. “Love, when did you come?” he asked her lovingly. I watched him walk towards her. “Just now, hello Somin ah.” She replied to him and smiled at me. I bowed at her 45 degrees. “I think I should be going.” I said to them as I walked into the room.

          I walked into the room and locked the door. I slumped my back onto the door and felt my heart aching due to the scene I saw. ‘Why is he playing with me? What does he want from me? Should I get married?’ I thought as I sobbed onto my hand quietly. I fell onto the floor and hugged my knees as I sobbed.

          I don’t want to leave him, it’s because I love him. But how long do I have to wait?

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          I watched her walk into the room and it felt my heart sick. Do I have any feelings for Yu Jin anymore? “Love, why is she here?” I was brought back to the reality by Yu Jin’s question. “Oh, oh she didn’t have a place to stay so I offered her.” I lied to her and Yu Jin stared at me as if I made a crime.

          “Hhm, that’s nice of you as usual oppa. Did you eat anything yet?” Yu Jin said to me as she kissed me cheeks. I smiled as she kept her bag on the coffee bag and walked into the kitchen. “Not yet, can you make me?” I pouted and she chuckled. “Fine, why don’t you ask Somin to come out and eat some breakfast?” Yu Jin asked and before I can walk towards her room I saw Somin staring at us.

          “Uhm, I’m leaving.” she said to me without looking into my eyes. “Where?” I asked her shortly which made her give a weak chuckle. “My friends called me to come over and have breakfast with them. Bye Yu Jin-sshi.” She replied to me as she walked out of the house. “Hhm, then that means only us right love?” Yu Jin said to me as she wore her apron. I turned around and nodded my head with a smile.

          “Do you need some help?” I asked her and she smiled. “Nop, just go and get ready. Can we go out on a date? It’s been a while you know.” She said to me with an infamous puppy face which made me chuckle. “Aigoo~ the puppy face, can I resist it? Okay, we will go on a date today.” I replied to her as I pecked her lips.

          I walked towards the room and give one last look at Somin’s room before entering. ‘I think I should breakup with Yu Jin and go for Somin. Can I do this?’ I thought as I face palmed myself as I walked into the room. I let out a sigh as I walked into the bathroom. I stared at my reflection. “You’re a coward.” I mumbled as I stared back at my reflection.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          I walked out of the house and turned around to give one last look. ‘What am i? an idiot? How can I fall for him so quickly? No, I should just end this.’ I thought as I walked towards the road to hail a taxi. Thankfully I got a taxi and got into the taxi and told him the direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter