Why? Why did you do that?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          I put on my jacket and walked out of the apartment very concerned about him. Where can he be at a time like this? Why isn’t he replying to my texts even? I stood in front of the complex apartment and kept on staring at the empty yet dark street.

          “Dear child, why are you waiting here in the cold yet dark place? Come on inside.” An old lady said to Somin as if she was her child and yet it was so caring which made Somin sad and smile at the same time. “Oh no halmeoni, it’s not that cold. Please go inside safely okay?” I said to her with a smile and bowed before turning around.

          “Heavens my child, I see you’re waiting for your boyfriend who left this morning. But I see bad things happening as well. My dear, hold onto him tightly. He is one of a kind. But I feel one of you is gonna leave. Perhaps, you Hhm?” she waited for my answer.

          But before I can say anything she started again. “Another heart breaking love story is gonna happen soon is it? Ah, my child. Beware and take care.” She replied to me making me stare at her leave. “Halmeoni what do you mean?” I asked her carefully making her stop on her tracks. She turned around and gave a small smile.

          “I don’t know child, heavens I don’t see future but I sense things. One of you leaving, another heart breaking story and last of all one of you running into a wedding and stopping it. Good heavens, I am talking non-sense. Now you be careful okay?” she let out a chuckle at last.

          ‘Weird Halmeoni I guess.’ I thought as I shook my head slightly. I bowed to her as she walked towards the complex flat. I watch her disappear into the complex flat. I shrugged as I turned around to get a mini heart attack. “Ah you scared me. Hyung Joon-” “What are you doing out here in the cold?” he interrupted me weakly.

          He looks pale and weak. “Yah, Hyung Joong, are you okay? Are you cold? Let me see.” I said to him concernedly as I touched his burning forehead. I grabbed my hand in surprise. “Yah, you’re burning. Let’s get you inside.” I replied as I grabbed his hand securely.

          “Somin ah, I can walk on my own.” He said to me weakly making me tsk in annoyance. “As if, no. just shut up and come with me. You’re sick.” I said to him stubbornly as I lead him towards the elevator.

*****************************

          I lead him to his room and kept him on the bed safely and he let his head hit on the pillow softly. “Now, don’t you dare stand up okay? I am warning you.” With that warning I turned around to leave but he grabbed my hand.

          “Sorry Somin, for making you worry.” Hyung Joong whispered weakly making me stare at him. I smiled at him lovingly. “Don’t worry; you didn’t make me worry that much. Okay I admit a little bit. Fine a lot. But still I know you won’t leave me, you’ll always be by my side. Forever and together.” I said to him as I pressed a kiss on his burning forehead.

          I ran into the kitchen to grab some cold water and an ice pack. After running into Hyung Joong’s room I put it onto his head and grabbed a thermometer beside me. “Whoa, it’s going down now.” I mumbled and saw Hyung Joong sleeping peacefull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter