Runaway with my crush

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0  Listen to this while reading C:

~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~

 

ღ Hyung Joong’s POV ღ

          “God Somin, why didn’t you take the drive from me and just left the house alone at a time like this? God dammit what would your parents think?” I scolded her and I saw her eyes getting teary. “As if my dad cares.” I heard her mumble which made me stop the car near the pavement.

          “What did you say?” I asked her and it made her to look at me. “Nothing. Just take me home. I’m really tired.” She replied to me and I nodded my head. I started the car and drove the car to her house as she gave me the direction. I saw Professor Jung with some other girl.

          “Somin ah, why were you late?” As soon as she walked out of the car Professor Jung asked her. She walked away without replying to him. I walked out of the car. “Shin Hye noona.” I cried out as I ran to her to hug her. She was m cousin and I missed her a lot.

          “Oh you both know each other?” When Professor asked us it made me to pull away from the hug and politely bow him. “Oh, he is my cousin honey. Hyung Joong ah, where is aunt? I missed her. How is she after uncle’s death?” Shin Hye noona asked me and I smiled.

          “Why don’t you come and see for yourself noona? I should be going. I’m sorry for making you worry about Somin. She was with me to do the homework.” I said to Professor before leaving. I slipped into the car and drove it straight to my house. But before going back I decided to meet up with them.

~ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ~

          “What do you want Hyung Joong?” he asked me as he kept his hand on my shoulder. “If you see her again, leave her alone. I don’t want her to get hurt. Got it?” I said to him after I twist his hand. “Yah, Hyung Joong. Is that girl precious to you just like Yu Jin? If so, forget Yu Jin and go to her. Yu Jin is never gonna come back for you.” He said to me which made me burst my anger.

          “If you talk about Yu Jin like that I swear I’m gonna twist your neck even if I have to flee from this country.” I sneered at him as I hold his neck tightly. “Got it.” he said to me as he chocked. I let go of him and walked away from the place and slipped into the car.

          ‘Even though I have to let go of Somin, I can never let go of Yu Jin. She had been my lover for more than 2 years. But this attraction towards Somin is something which makes me confuse.’ I thought as I drove straight to home this time.

          After parking the car in the garage I walked into the house to see mom sitting near the dinner table. ‘What's going on with everyone tonight?’ I thought as I walked into the kitchen. “Mom, what’s up?” I asked her as I sat next to her.

          “Nothing happened. But dear, I want to ask you something dear.” She replied to me with a weak smile. “Oh, what is it?” I asked her as I laid my head on her shoulder. She touched my cheeks. “Do you still love Yu Jin? Are you still waiting for her?” the question she asked made me take my head from her shoulder.

          “Why do you ask mom? You know I love her more than anyone after you. So why do you even ask me?” I asked her and she smiled. “I think it’s time for you to move on dear. She decided her choice and left you to study hard. But you’re here like a dog waiting for its owner.” She said to me as she stood up to leave.

          “Dear, think about it at least for once. It’s your choice. Not mine and it’s not my life too.” She replied to me as she walked out of the kitchen.

 

ღ Jung Somin's POV ღ

          “JUNG SOMIN WAKE UP NOW.” I heard my brother’s shouting from downstairs which made me groan in annoyance. ‘Aish, first thing in the morning and I hear his annoying voice.’ I thought as I blinked my eyes to get used to the light. I looked around and felt nothing new to me.       

          I stood up and walked towards the balcony. ‘2nd week. Aish, I don’t want to even go to school.’ I thought annoyed as I stifled a yawn. I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower I walked out of the bathroom and walked towards the closet wearing my bathrobe.

          “Yah, aren’t you getting ready?” oppa came into the room which made me roll my eyes and turn around. “Where are your manners Professor Jung?” I asked him with a fake smile. He looked at me confused as I approached to him. Annoyed I hit his leg as hard as I can. “Ouch, yah.” He cried out in pain and fell onto the nearby couch.

          “That’s for not knocking the door before entering my room. I told you always to knock the door before entering didn’t i?” I cried out in anger and it made him smile. “Oh, okay then. Are you going with me or not today to college?” he asked me and it made me smile.

          “Nop, without you. It’s because I don’t want others to know you’re my brother and it will be weird. Now get out so I can get ready.” I cried out and he chuckled as he walked out of the room. ‘Ah, why did my oppa decide to be a professor?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter