Stay with me or leave me alone?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          I ran into the hotel where Yu Jin was drunk. “Excuse me, can I know in which room Ms. Yu Jin is?” I walked towards the counter and asked the girls there. They gave me a card with her room number.

          “Thanks.” I replied back as I walked towards the elevator. I felt guilty for leaving Somin alone with Yoona after making her mine. Why am I so stupid to do something stupid like this? Why do I still care for her?

          Suddenly the elevator door opened and I ran out of the elevator and towards room 245. I pressed the card to the lock machine and it opened. I walked in to see Yu Jin sitting near the window and admiring the beautiful Seoul.

          Yu Jin was only wearing a robe and was enjoying a drink. Of course it is wine. “What are you doing Yu Jin?” I said to her sternly making her startle. She turned her tired face towards me and gave a weak smile.

          “Oh Hyun Joong ah, you’re here. Have a seat.” She said to me softly as she led me towards the bed. I saw next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder. “Don’t leave me.” she whispered and I felt sadness in her voice. Why am I feeling guilty all of a sudden?

          “Why do you say that? I won’t leave you.” I lied to her and tried to keep my voice steady. She didn’t say anything and I stood up and kneeled in front of her. “What’s wrong?” I asked her quietly. Suddenly she let the tears fell onto her laps.

          “I want you.” She whispered to me as she wrapped her hands around my neck. I felt a sudden lust taking me. I had to control it no I need to control it. My mind was taking me to somewhere.

          “What do you want me to do?” I whispered her back and she pulled away from me. “I need you. I need you to be inside me.” she whispered to me as she laid on the bed. I had no control over me. Even I needed her. I’m sorry Somin. With that I was changed into a beast.

          With that I took over her. Slowly I untied the robe she was wearing. This was surely something I am gonna regret in my entire life.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          “So where did Hyung Joong go?” Yoona asked me as I slumped next to her on the couch. “He told me he had some unfinished business that’s why he went out.” I replied to her as I on the TV. “Ah I forgot. Remember the scholarship you had been dying to get it so you can go to Australia?” Yoona asked me as I kept on staring at the TV.

          “Yea, what about that?” I asked her quietly as I kept on changing the channels. “Somin ah, even though I got it I sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter