Meeting after 2 years

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

~2 years passed~

          It’s been 2 years since she left. I am still trying to find her. Reading her diary makes me feels like she is next to me. After she left I moved to my mom’s house due to my step dad’s convincement. I had to take over his business which was originally my dad’s.

          “Can you file this for me?” I handed over some papers which had some documents about the place to my secretary. “Yes sir. Ah by the way sir, I think I have got some news about the girl you’re finding.” My secretary Riana said to me with a smile making me look at her in surprise.

          “What is it?” I asked her as I turned towards her in a shock. Riana smiled at me and walked into my office with me. “As far as I know she is now in New York. She is now an intimidate designer or I should say Pro designer in New York. She is there under a new name which is surprising too.” She said to me all the things as I saw on the couch.

          I nodded my head as I was lost in deep thoughts. Getting a good call from her was awesome. I didn’t thought I might know where she is even. “Okay then, good job Riana. Any news from our business at New York? I might be going over there soon.” I replied to her as I walked towards my desk.

          “Everything is completely well there as well. But I don’t think you’re going there for business sir. Just saying as your secretary and as your best friend.” She said to me with a wink and walked out of the door with a chuckle.

          I smiled to myself and felt a little bit of hope of finding her. As I tapped some stuff on my laptop I heard a slight knock on my door. “Come on in.” I cried out and someone walked in. I heard the tick tock’s of the heel making me look up from my laptop.

          “Yu Jin ah.” I cried out as I stood up to give a hug to her. I ran up to her and gave a hug. She let out a chuckle and caressed my cheeks. “Yah Hyung Joong ah, what made you so happy today?” she asked me with a chuckle making me smile warmly.

          “I feel like something good is gonna happen soon. I am having a trip to New York for 3 months. After that maybe we can meet up again.” I said to her with a smile as pulled away from her grasp.

          “Hyung Joong ah, I have something to tell you. Dad wanted me to tell you that he wanted us to join to lunch with him. Can we?” she asked me beamingly making me nervous. “Well, okay. I am free and we have 45 minutes left. Shall we leave together?” I asked her and she nodded her head. Grabbing my jacket I walked out of the office hand in hand.

 

(No One’s POV)

          “Riana I am gonna go out for a while. If there is any emergency’s please let me know soon okay?” Hyung Joong said to Riana before walking out of the office. Riana let out a sigh and shared a look with Luhan who was working with her in the office.

          “I thought you said he has a girl friend. So why is he hanging out with that Yu Jin girl?” Luhan asked Riana as he followed her to the elevator. “How should I know? What I know is that now he is finding this girl named Somin, which is making me curious too. Yes he is my best friend since like he started walking here.” Riana replied to Luhan with a sigh.

          “Do you… like him?” Luhan asked her with a little pause making her eyes to get big enough to bulge out. “What kind of a question is that? He is just my best friend. More like my brother. I don’t like him like that. But as a friend yes.” Riana babbled making Luhan chuckle.

          “Okay okay, I understand. Let’s get something to eat. My treat?” Luhan caressed Riana’s back to calm her down and asked her. Riana nodded her head as she followed Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter