First day meeting the arrogant prince

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yPh8H7ApE  Listen to this while reading C:

~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~

 

ღ Jung Somin's POV ღ

          Aish, first day and I’m late to collage even. God bless my pathetic soul. I ran into the bus stop and catched my breath. But not till I saw the bus leaving. “Ah, my bus. STOP! PLEASE STOP.” I cried out but would they stop.

           I took my bag from my shoulder and went through it to find my purse. After opening it I looked into and let out a sigh in relief. “At least I’ll be able to hail a cab.” I mumbled to myself as I waved my hand towards the road frantically.

          “Taxi!” I cried out and it stopped right in front of me. As I walked into it someone already had entered it. “Who are you?” I asked him confused and rudely. He shook his head and looked in front. “Kirin collage please.” He said to the driver and I swear my eyes was gonna burst out any minute. ‘Kirin collage? Anyhow is he going to the same collage as me?’ I mentally thought as I felt like screaming.

          ‘He is indeed hot but arrogant guy is coming with me to where?’ I kept on asking me mentally until I felt the driver asking me. “Miss, where do you want to go?” “Eh? Kirin collage please.” I replied and made a face towards the arrogant guy.

~ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ~

          As I stepped out of the, that person simply walked into the school. ‘Aish, nothing but arrogantness over floods him.’ I scowled as I followed him into the school. “Yah, Somin ah, you didn’t come with him right?” Yoona ran towards me and asked me. I shook my head to say no.

          “Why would I come with a guy like him? Anyways he is so arrogant and rude and selfish and everything.” I cried out at Yoona before walking into the chemistry lab. “Hi Somin.” My friends greeted me and my eyes caught the arrogant prince. ‘Ah, him again?’ I thought with a sigh.

          “Okay, listen up everyone. I will be partnering up and they will be your partner for the rest of the year. Got it?” Our professor said as he came into the room. The whole class screamed ‘Yes’ and I was like oh boy!

          “Okay then, first Jessica and Jung Min. Second Yoona and Kim Hyung Jun. third...” ‘Bla Bla Bla Bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter