Why did he do that?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7e18C-Bbyc Listen to this while reading C:

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          “I think it’s best if we take her to a hospital. Can someone call for the ambulance?” the teacher in the health room said to us and walked towards table. I followed her to the table worriedly. “Is something wrong teacher?” I asked her and she shook her head.

          “She inhaled a lot of toxic gases. It’s best if she have a check-up.” The teacher said to me and I nodded my head. “The ambulance is on the way.” Yoona said to me as she walked into the room. I watched Somin breathing in difficulty through the oxygen mask. I sighed in stress.

          “Who did this to her?” Hyung Jun asked me as he kept his hand on my shoulder. “No idea, as far as I know it happened after I announced it.” I replied to him as I sat next to her on the bed. “I remember. She wanted to go to the toilet and I was getting late to class. Suddenly I heard a scream and it made me run out of the class. It was Tiffany who screamed so I don’t know what exactly happened.” Yoona explained and I gave a weak smile.

          “You are not at the fault honey. Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.” I replied to her as I kept my hand on her shoulder. She smiled at me through the tears. The ambulance came in a while and the nurses came into the room.

          “Somin ah.” I heard one of the doctor’s whispers and it made me turn around to see Dr. Jung. “Dr. Jung, hello.” I bowed politely and he bowed a little bit and smiled. I watched them taking into the ambulance as Dr. Jung and I stayed behind.

          “It’s like you both know each other very well Hyung Joong ah.” I smiled to him and bowed him politely. But I still was confused because I didn’t know how he knew my name. “Did Somin tell you about me?” I asked him politely.

          “No, Kim Sung Jae your dad and I are very close friends. Somin and I have no longer any connections since her mom died. I think it’s my fault for Yoon Hae Ra.” He replied to me quietly. “Oh, what had caused to her mom’s death?” I asked her unconsciously. Dr. Jung looked at me and smiled.

          “Please, don’t tell her. Hae Ra made me promise not to tell her.” He said to me and I nodded my head. “Hae Ra was treating to cancer after giving birth to Somin. I lied to Somin and Yonghwa telling that I got divorced with her. Hae Ra didn’t want to see them sad because of her. Due to that when Somin reached to her mature days, I told her the truth which made her hate me.” Dr. Jung said to me softly as he looked at the sky.

          “So you didn’t get divorced with Ms. Yoon right?” I asked him to make sure. He looked at me and nodded his head. “Do you want a ride to the hospital? I think you would want to go and check on her.” He asked me and I shook my head.

          “I think I will go there on a bus.” I lied to him since I was gonna go on Jung Min’s cycle. He nodded his head and left me there. ‘Aissh, I’m such an idiot. Why did I even do that? She was raised without a mother unlike me. Dad also left us cause of cancer.’ I was lost in my thoughts when…

          “Yo, what do you want?” Jung Min asked me as he slumped his hands on to my shoulder. I was startled and it made me turn towards him. “Oh Jung Min ah, right I want to ask you a favor?”I asked him and he looked at me curiously.

          I kept my hand in front of his face. “Cycle keys please.” I said to him with a smile, and it made him look at me in surprise. “Why do yo-” “Thank you.” I grabbed the cycle keys as he gave it to me. I heard his shouting.

          I ran into the parking lot and slumped onto the cycle. I drove it straight to Kirin hospital which was near our school. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter