Hoping to make up

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Yoona's POV)

          I stared at him in surprise. I took his hand and pulled him away from the staffs to a corner. I stared at him for a while before speaking up. “How did you know?” I asked him surprised to know that he figured out. Any sooner I told her. But she didn’t want to tell him.

          “Is it true?” he asked me quietly and I lowered my gaze. I couldn’t have an eye contact with him. “That baby isn’t yours Hyung Joong.” I lied to him without having eye contact. Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulder.

          “You can’t lie to me Yoon. I know you. I know you can’t lie so please don’t lie. Please tell me the truth.” He begged me and I felt I have to tell him. Somin and Hyung Joong were pretty good together until that came into their life.

          “The baby… she was your baby. It was a girl. And yes due to too much of stress Somin got a miscarriage. She went through a lot cause of you Hyung Joong. She hates you to death but inside she loves you alot. She almost thought of dying because of you. It was you who made her worse. You are a bad person Hyung Joong.” I cried out at him and felt the tears stinging my eyes. Why am I feeling all these? Why should I be crying over this matter?

          Hyung Joong stared at me and I ran out of the office grabbing my bag with me. I was damn mad at him. I felt like killing him for doing that to my best friend. It was true he was damn hot but I never wanted to hurt her and also he hurting her was the worst for me.

          I ran out of the building and bumped into someone causing me to drop on my . “Oof” I groaned a little bit. “Oh I am so sorry. Are you okay?” the person asked me and the voice yes it was damn familiar and I took a hold of his offered hand.

          “Oh I am alright thank yo- Hyung Jun?” I cried out seeing him there in front of me in New York of all the places. “Oh I am glad yo- Yoonie?” Hyung Jun cried out making her stare at him. “Wh-what are you doing here?” I asked him quietly making him stare at him.

          “You haven’t changed one bit have you.” Hyung Jun asked me and I gave him my best do you wanna die look. Letting out a sigh I looked around.

          “Wanna eat lunch with me?” I asked him and felt like regretting later. “Sure, I didn’t think you will ask me even.” he said to me with a smirk. Oh gosh I feel like kicking his right now.

******************

          I sipped from my ice coffee and looked around. “I thought we were gonna have lunch.” Hyung Jun broke the awkward silence while he kept on staring at me for like half an hour or so. I didn’t bother to say have any eye contact with him.

          “Aren’t we having lunch?” I asked him without having any eye contact. Ah I was the arrogant now. Aissh I am going crazy because of this .

          “Never said we weren’t, are you taking care of your health?” “Are you taking care of your y girlfriend?” I asked back after he finished asking. “That’s not what I meant, and you’re getting out of topic.” “Well you made me do it.” I replied back quickly in a flash.

          “What’s with you? After years we met you are just immature like back then. Don’t think you can be feisty when you can’t. You are obviously different from Lean.” Hyung Jun said to me carelessly which made me stare at him in unbelievable. “Uhm, sorry. Yoon, yoon wait up.” I stood up and walked away leaving him there calling for me.

          “Yoon wait up, I called you to stop but you didn’t. What is with you and being arrogant?” Hyung Jun scolded at me as he catched up on me. I kept my hand down and didn’t bother to rise it up since my eyes were getting teary.

          “Yah, I am talking to you not a ghost next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter