Stupid Bet

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(No One’s POV)

          “Somin ah, you okay?” quietly Yoona walked into the room and saw Somin lying on her stomach and sobbing quietly. The whole room was dark except for the moonlight. It was a beautiful night, but not for Somin.

          Somin sat on the bed the moment Yoona sat on the bed next to her. Somin hugged Yoona and kept on sobbing. Yoona kept on caressing her hair and tried to calm her down. “I thought you said you’re over him now? So why are you crying?” Yoona asked her quietly.

          Somin pulled away from her hug and wiped the tears. “It’s just, it’s so hard to see him you know. How would you feel when Jun is in front of you after 2 years? You broke up with him like after you came to New York. How do you feel huh?” Somin asked Yoona and she kept her head hanging low.

          “I-I am sorry Yoonie. I really am, I shouldn’t have brought it up.” Somin apologized to Yoona after figuring her mistake. “No worries, the truth is, it wasn’t me who broke up with him. It’s him.” Yoona look up and tried to fake a smile.

          “I am sorry; I shouldn’t have brought it up. Let’s just go back to sleep.” Somin said to her as she lied down on her bed. Yoona walked out of the room and looked around. “Sometimes, I wonder if she loves him. Why is she so stubborn after Siwan?” letting out a sigh Yoona walked into her room.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          “Yoona why didn’t you wake me up?” I ran out of the room wearing my heels and running around the whole apartment finding my files and stuffs. “I did, you just didn’t woke up. You kept on saying 5 more minutes mommy. You think I want to get hit by you. No thanks.” Yoona replied to me calmly as possible while sipping her coffee.

          “Yea yea whatever. Aren’t coming?” I asked her as I walked towards the door. Yoona looked at me and waved at me. “My day off, but will try to drop by.” Yoon said to me cheerful. I rolled my eyes. “So can I have your car keys Yoona? I’ll be driving today. Sung Joon is already at the office waiting for me.” I asked her and she threw the car keys at me.

          “Ha-ha very funny.” I tried to imitate her and she Merong-ed me. I ran out of the elevator and straight to the underground where her car was parked. Suddenly my phone vibrated making me more concern about.

          “Where is that damn phone?” I kept on cursing and cursing until I took my phone from my hand bag.

From: Sung Joon

Hey where are you?

Aren’t you coming today?

Someone is here to meet us today

It’s a client yes, and a very close friend of mine

Come soon okay? Love you.

To: Sung Joon

Hey I am on my way

Oh that’s great; I can’t wait to meet the person

I might be a little late, Yoona isn’t coming

So I am on my own, why didn’t you drop by this morning?

I thought you will come by, anyways love you

I am in the car

          After typing text I tapped on the send button and walked into the car. I started the car and drove it out of the underground.

***************

          “Sara you’re late.” Lucy cried out as she gave me 2 files. “Yea I know, I overslept, I am sorry. Where is Mr. Kim waiting?” I asked Lucy as I looked through the files. “In the meeting room and I am gonna be your secretary today.” Lucy said to me with a smile.

          “Good luck with that. Work hard okay? Let’s go.” I said as I walked towards the meeting room. I walked into to see Sung Joon and Hyung Joong talking and laughing so happily. One is the guy who cheated on me, the other? He is my boy friend more like my best friend.

          “Lucy go out, come in when I ask you to okay?” I whispered to her as I walked towards the couch. “H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter