2 months deal, can i bear with it?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

(Jung Somin's POV)

          “Do you need a ride?” Hyung Joong asked me as I stepped out of his I meant OUR house. “No worries, I will just go home pack my stuff and move in. Happy?” I said to him sarcastically which made him shrug.

          “Then, I’ll see you later?” he asked me and I raised an eyebrow. “Yea whatever.” I replied as I wore my sneakers and walked out. “Love, you forgot something.” When he said that I tripped onto a rock and almost fell onto the ground, I turned around to see him smile innocently.

          “L-love? He must be crazy yes he must be.” I mumbled as I walked towards the busy streets of Seoul. I sighed as I walked towards the bus stop which made me look at the other side of the road. “Waiting for someone?” I heard someone saying to me which made me turn around. To my surprise it was Hyung Joong’s girlfriend Yu Jin.

          “Oh Hello.” I bowed to be respective. “Oh no need to do that just be informal with me the way you’re with Hyung Joong oppa.” She replied to me with a chuckle. I let out a weak chuckle which made her smile. “It looks like you and Hyung Joong are very close friends.” She commented and it made me let out a weak chuckle again.

         ‘He is annoying but still he is sweet in a lot of ways.’ I thought of saying that but… “Not really.” I replied and it made me bite my tongue. She chuckled. “The bus is here, where are you going?” she asked me as we walked into the bus.

          “Uhm, I’m going home to pack my things, so I can move in to my new apartment.” ‘Not’ I thought with a fake smile as I replied to her. She nodded her head thoughtfully. “Maybe I can stop by.” “NO, it’s okay. I will be fine.” I cried out and with seeing her shocked face I said to her politely again.

          The bus drove and we chatted a little bit. “Well this is my cue, gotta jam. Will I see you later?” she asked me and I nodded my head with a smile. As she walked out of the bus I decided to forget about the meeting with her. ‘She loves him a lot, then why is Hyung Joong like that? Of course I love him too, but why do I love someone like him?’ I thought as I smiled and unknowingly a tear fell from my eyes.

**********************************

          “So you’re changing? Why?” Yonghwa oppa asked me as I started to pack it. I let out a sigh. “It’s a deal. Remember you partnering me with that Hyung Joong guy?” I asked him and it made him look at me with a sheepish smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter