Thanks for saving me

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRDKSTO8U4  Listen to this while reading C:

~ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ~

 

ღ Jung Somin's POV ღ

          ‘Aish this guy, really I hate this guy. Arrogant, no good for nothing, jerk, rudeness overloaded. Aish!’ I kept on cursing mentally as he stopped the car in front of a house. “Get out so I can park this car in the garage.” He simply said to me ‘Get out’ Ah, I’m gonna go crazy this time I swear it.

          I slipped out of the car scowling. “Hyung Joong ah, is that you? Omo it’s you and uhm who is this?” an elder woman came towards the car and smiled at me. I bowed to be polite. “Hello, uhm I’m Jung Somin. Hyung Joong’s classmate.” I said to her with a smile.

          “Mom, can you take her inside. We both are studying together. And I will be back in a while.” He replied to us as he drove the car towards the garage. I looked at his mom and smiled. “Why don’t you also call me Mom? I will be very delighted to hear another friend of Hyung Joong calling me mom.” She said to me as we walked into the house.

          “Mom, where is Hyung?” I saw a little boy who I assume is Hyung Joong’s dongsaeng. “Oh Hyung will be here in a while. Why?” His mom replied simply as she dragged me into the kitchen. “Who is this ugly girl?” I swear when he said that my eyes were bulging any moment.

          ‘He is even arrogant, not to mention his dongsaeng even. Oh god, why me? Of all the people why me?’ mentally I screamed. I plastered a fake smile and walked up to his mom. “Oh Somin ah, please have a seat.” I sat across the table and smiled. “Here you should drink something before starting up.” She said to me as she gave me a glass of lemonade.

          I nodded my head as I took a sip from it. “Somin ah, can I ask you something?” she asked me and I nodded my head. I was still drinking my lemonade until... “Do you like my Hyung Joong?” I spit out the lemonade in my mouth. “Omo, I’m so sorry for asking you like that.” His mom cried out as she passed me a napkin.

          “No, don’t be sorry. It’s just weird when you asked me, that’s all.” I replied to her and she smiled. “To tell the truth, you’re the 2nd girl he brought after his girlfriend.” She replied to me. ‘So he had a girlfriend even. Why do I feel like somebody pulled my heart from my chest?’ I thought as I took a slip from the lemonade. I smiled at her.

          “Hey Somin, come up. We can study at my room.” I heard Hyung Joong’s voice which made me turn around. I nodded my head as I grabbed my bag. I followed him upstairs quietly which was indeed weird.

 

ღ Hyung Joong’s POV ღ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter