Why did you hide it?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

          “Argh I feel like killing him already. I swear I am gonna kill him one day. ” I cried out as I kept on cutting the fabrics and sewing all the stuffs together. “Yah, Sara ah take a break. It’s been 3 hours since you have been doing it; give it to the other staffs to do it dear.” Yoona walked into the room with her hand bag which was clinging on her hand.

          I let out a sigh and slumped onto the couch beside the working table. “Yoon I had been sneezing like a thousand times and I feel like throwing this no good fabrics out of the wonder. I swear he is dying from my hand.” I mumbled at her making her chuckle at me.

          “Why am I not surprised? It’s like you’re falling for him again. are you meeting up with him?” she said to me and I felt like throwing a pillow at her. Me? Falling for whom? Yea right, in her dreams. “Yah, Yoon! Who do you think I am falling for when I am in love with my Sung Joon?” I cried out at her making her wide her eyes at me in surprise

          “Whoa there, calm down girl. I was just teasing you since you’re slowly getting back to yourself. No offence though.” Yoona replied to me and I felt like glaring at her. I sniffed a little as I went back to sketch on my sketch book.

          “Do you still love him Sara ah?” Yoona asked me making me look up from my sketch book. “What are you talking about Yoona? You know I hate him to death.” I replied to her with annoyance which made her smile at me.

          “I know you do. The baby in your stomach which it’s heart beated for 6 months, still you are saying you hate him?” Yoona asked me. Automatically my hand touched my empty stomach. It was a year ago.

          It’s been 2 years since I left Korea. I let out a sigh. “Yoon, please don’t start again. I don’t want to talk about it.” I said to her as I stood up to walk towards the table. I heard Yoona letting out a sigh.

          “Fine I won’t, but still take a rest okay? I will be taking these designs to the staffs so you don’t have to do all the work.” Yoona said to me before leaving out with the designs. I let out a sigh as I sat on the chair near the table.

          I opened the drawer which was situated in the table. Slowly I opened it and took the scan picture of the baby which was in my womb like a year ago. Slowly I trailed the finger on it. I felt the tears stinging my eyes.

          “Sorry baby, I am sorry for abandoning you.” I mumbled to myself as i let the tears flow down my cheeks. I kept my head on the table and cried until I felt happy. The baby was the only thing in my life that Hyung Joong left as a present for me. It must have resembled him.

 

(Flashback started)

          “I don’t know, I want to keep it Yoon.” I said to her as I touched my baby bump. It was a little bigger than usual, since it was my 6th month of carrying the baby. I didn’t check the gender since I didn’t want to.

          “Your choice Sara, I don’t want you to do something stupid and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter