Chapter 2

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Couple hours has passed-

-L.Joe POV-
I got me an Hannah checked in and we got onto to the airplane. I really couldn't wait to get to Korea, even though I spent my childhood here in California I actually wanted to meet someone, I wanted to meet my best childhood friend since I was 5 years old. 12 years might have passed but I made a promise with my friend before I left to America. I promised that I will come back one day make him the first one I meet. 
 
Suddenly while I was thinking about how I was going to contact my friend Hannah  asked me "oppa don't forget the promise you made with Chanhee oppa" I smiled and said "don't worry how can I forget about him".
 
-Your POV-
As me and L.Joe oppa got onto the airplane I could see a little smile on his face I knew what he was thinking about. He was thinking about Chanhee oppa, his best friend when he was 5 years old. I interrupted his thoughts by saying "don't forget about the promise you made with Chanhee oppa", he smiled back at me and said  "don't worry how can I forget about him". After we left Korea and moved to California that was almost everything L.Joe thought about the promise he had made with Chanhee.
 
It looked as if he was glad that he was leaving America to leave back the memories to start a new life in Korea. I always liked how L.Joe tried to make the best out of everything to think positive so I guess I should learn from him. 
 
I was getting was bored from playing games on my iPhone so decided to take out my Samsung galaxy tablet and find out ways to contact Chanhee oppa since we lost contact with him. We lost contact with him after we left for California. Nowadays we can find anything on the internet so I researched and I finally found his profile on Facebook I looked at the seat beside me that L.Joe was sitting and he was listening to music and sleeping. Since I found Chanhee oppa on Facebook I decided keep this a secret from L.Joe to make it a surprise.
 
I knew that I was sort of acting like a stalker to go through Chanhee oppa's profile but I wanted to do something for L.Joe oppa since he was always helpful to me. I looked through Chanhee oppa's photos to remember what he looked like. He was so good looking I couldn't really remember how Chanhee oppa looked like before but what I know was that I used to have a crush on him. Maybe I still do. 
 
Any ways I thought maybe I should message him and explain everything and maybe even ask if we could meet up together so Chanhee oppa and L.Joe could meet. 
 
-Chunji(aka Chanhee) POV-
I made my way to TOP Entertainment, I am a trainee there waiting for my debut. Just when I took out my phone to check what time it was  I recieved a message in Facebook. I opened Facebook up to see the message I looked at the message I had gotten, wasn't from a person I knew but when I read through it I was shocked. 
 
I was reading and I saw the name Lee Byunghun in there and I saw the name of the person that sent me this message. It was Hannah. I couldn't believe it. It has been about ten years since we lost contact but Byunghun never forgot about my promise. I quickly got ready to reply to Hannah saying that we should meet up soon, then I quickly went into the company so I wasn't late for training.
 
-Your POV-
I grew impatient as I was waiting for Chanhee oppa's reply, but I finally got a reply. I looked beside to see L.Joe oppa sitting beside me sleeping I whispered "oppa now it's my turn to return you a favour". 
 
After a couple more hours a announcement came on and the person spoke "we will be arriving in Seoul, Korea in ten minutes" I quickly put my tablet away and started to wake up oppa by punching him on the arm. That didn't work so well so I smacked him right on the forehead and that's when I heard "aish..." I smiled and told oppa "wake up were arriving in ten minutes".
 
I remebered what Chanhee oppa sent me in reply when I was messaging him he said "when you arrive in Korea with Byunghun the first person you are going to meet is me. I'll wait for you at the airport :)". I smiled at that thought and just stared at my phone like an idiot.
 
-L.Joe POV-
All I knew was that I was sleeping until I felt this sharp pain on my arm. At first I just ignore it but after a couple seconds, WHAM! A hand smacked right on my forehead. I woke saying "aish" and I quickly opened my eyes that's when Hannah smile and said "wake up were arriving in ten minutes". I quickly sat up, as I was about to say something to Hannah I just saw her smiling at her phone. I was glad I haven't seen her this happy in a while maybe somethings up.
 
-Chunji (aka Chanhee) POV-
After practicing and practicing I asked the dance instructor if I could stop for today he looked at me as if I was crazy but he just sighed and said "okay, see you tomorrow" and he just left. 
 
I got ready to leave the practice room packing up all my things and stuffing it in my bag. I was in such a rush I couldn't help but to smile at the fact that I'm going to see Hannah and Byunghun in a couple of hours. I ran out of the company and took a taxi back home to get ready to see Hannah and Byunghun at the airport.
 
Before I left for the airport I quickly sent Hannah a message "see you soon;)" and I left.
------------------------------------------------------
Soo...that was my second chapter it might have been really boring because nothing special really happened but I'll try to make the next two chapters or so to be more intresting.