Chapter 14

I Want to be Your Miss Right

Guys I'm soooo sorry I wanted Kevin to be a main character to be in this fanfic but instead I made EXO's Chanyeol a main character.... I've made changes as in character wise the story will stay the same(Kevin is still in the fanfic)all I changed was that I added Chanyeol and made Kevin sorta a minor character but he'll still be in the story. Chanyeol will show up soon:) Hope you understand.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 1 day later....  

-Chunji(Chanhee)POV- So what Hannah wanted to tell me at the practice room was this. This morning I went to the company early because it was the weekend and I saw Hannah it looked like she was trying to reach someone on her phone because she pouted after because nobody picked up. I wondered what she here at the company for because I didn't wake her up to come with me for a reason, looked like she was tired. I took my phone out and texted her what she was doing her so early. She obviously didn't know that I was right behind her in front of the practice room because after she saw my text she was looking around for me. I quietly approached her and covered her eyes and I said "guess who?".  

-Hannah(You)POV- I got a text from Chanhee oppa asking why I was at the company so early so I figured that he was here at the company himself so I looked around. All of a sudden two hands covered up my eyes and I heard a voice say "guess who?" it was familiar I knew right away who it belonged to, so right away I turned around and hugged Chanhee oppa. He chuckled and hugged me back. I pouted at him and I nagged a little at him "why didn't you pick up the phone?!?! I called a couple times" I gave him a -.- face. I knew Chanhee oppa was gonimg to talk so I cut him off "you texted me but you ignored my phone calls, what is this?!?!". I was expecting something but he pinched my cheeks an said "aigoo my little girlfriends sooo cute!" I still gave him the face and he finally chose to give me the right answer that goes with the question. "Sorry I couldn't answer your phone call because my phone was actually turned off when you were calling and when I turned it back on I didn't see anything that I had any missed calls, so please don't be so upset?" I gave in, what else can I do it wasn't his fault and this was such a childish topic to get upset over, I guess all I wanted to see was Chanhee oppa's reaction. "Why would I be upset at oppa? I was only calling because I needed you to come over to the company but your already here". He raised an eyebrow "why would you need me at the company sweetie?" I gave him a oh right face and explained that him and me are going to be in Kevin sunbaenim's m/v so I needed him to be here early. I told him that we should go fast or else we'd be late.  

-Chunji(Chanhee)POV- What is this girl trying to say? I'm not even sure if I want to be in Kevin hyung's m/v and now this girl's telling me that we'll be late? Whatever the girl's gonna be Hannah and she'll be with me the whole time so it will be fine. Actually thinking about it if isn't me beingthe guy in this music video some other gut will take my spot and will have to act as a couple with Hannah, I don't think I'll that very much neither will Hannah. Me and Hannah were walked to the representive's office to have a short disscussion then when we came in the, representive asked us to sit down instead of talking about Kevin sunbaenim's music video he talked about something else. "Hannah I know that your going to debut soon but our company is going to have to transfer you, transfer you to another company it's going to be better for you anyways because if you stay at this company your debut going to be delayed... We were thinking to get Teen Top to debut before you, sorry..." I was shocked the debut Hannah was waiting for came so soon and it got taken away from her so fast now if she wants to debut she needs to go to another company. I looked at her it looked as if she would cry but she spoke up and gave a small smile "it's fine you have no need to be sorry I've only been a trainee for a couple months anyways. Which company would I be transfered to then?" I didn't think Hannah would say anything like that, though she would fight but she didn't, she grew up to forget about those things. "You'll be transefered to a bigger company so it's actually benefitial, SM entertainment is the company you'll continue a month or two of training and you'll be debuting shortly after that, the SM representive saw your talent and they wanted you to come into their company.  We walked out of the office I took a held of Hannah's hand and interwined our fingers "congrats! You can debut from a bigger and better company" I wanted to be happy for her. The whole purpose of her being a trainee was so I could still stay with her afte we debut but I guess that won't happen. She might leave to a different company but I know that her heart won't leave my heart, I won't see her often either because she's staying at a dorm but in the end I'll always be happy for her she's my girlfriend I want her to be happy.  

-Hannah(You)POV- "congrats! You can debut from a bigger and better company" I knew Chanhee oppa was happy for me but I knew that he was a bit upset. The whole reason I became a trainee and TOP was because I wanted to be with oppa... But now I get transfered to SM entertainment and continue my training there and I'll debut shortly after that but I won't see Byunghun or Chanhee oppa becasue I'll be staying in dorms. But there's a good thing Teen Top will debut early now Chanhee oppa can be sucessful and Byunhun can accomplish something in Korea, it's not like I'm not going to debut I'm going to a better company and improve then when the time comes I'll have my chance. I knew Chanhee oppa was waiting for a answer so I gave him one "thanks oppa...good thing Teen Top can debut soon!" he just smiled and thanked me. "So I guess since I'm getting transfered you'll have to do the m/v with someone else" he raised an eyebrow and said "what are you talking about? I was only going to do it if you were in it Hannah. I'm not doing it if you're not doing it" then he gave me a hug, I didn't hug him back instead I backed away and looked at him "oppa you're giving up a really special oppurtunity just because I'm not going to be in it doesn't mean I'm going to let you back away from this, kay? Do it for me please?" he just looked at me, I won't accept that he's going to give up such a good chance because of me.  "HANNAH!" someone was yelling my name me and Chanhee just looked at each other both wondering who it was. I looked the around and of course it was the rest of the members of Teen Top. Ricky was yelling my name. "we heard that your getting moved to another company" he pouted, then my brother spoke up basically ignoring little Ricky"why are you getting transfered to SM? Will you see us again?" he looked a bit confused "Byunghun oppa don't worry about that last question I'll try my best to come see all of you and apparently they like me, honestly I'm not so sure, but if I leave you guys will debut soon isn't that good news?" The five excluding Chanhee oppa rolled their eyes I was actually thinking *what the hell* when they did that, they spoke "to us we'd rather wait our debut then let you go" I just smiled at them "guys it's not like I'm leaving the country, what's already done has been done so let's just let it be it's a good chance for me to improve and meet new people". They just stared at me for awhile then I got tired of it so I told them to go practice because they'll debut soon.

  -Next Day- -Hannah(You)POV- This was probably the last day I'll be in this company but in the future I might come here. I went up to the representives office again when I reached the office I knocked then there was an answer so I walked it. "Oh, Hannah are you ready to go to SM?" I just nodded my head. He talked about somethings about me being a trainee there and a lot of other things. The conversation finally ended I stood up from the sofa and bowed him goodbye and thanked him for taking care of me well, soon enough I was headed to SM. Byunghun and Chanhee oppa were practicing so before they walked into the practice room I rushed to them. "Oppa I'll be leaving..." they both looked at me, Byunghun oppa was the first one to react "Hannah I bet you that we won't see each other for awhile but I know you can do well your my sister afterall" I laughed at him "that's soo chessy gave me the goosebumps" after a couple laughs Chanhee oppa came to me then Byunghun oppa just went into the practice room knowing that Chanhee oppa wanted to be with me. "Hannah even if we won't see each other for awhile just know that I'll love you forever and nothing will happen between us" I hugged Chanhee oppa this will probably be last hug for awhile but I know that everything will be okay, honestly I think it got a little awkward after that first time ever I was with Chanhee oppa it wasn't awkward, what is this? So I decided to speak up "ay oppa it's so awkward now it's not like your never going to see each other we'll keep in contact anyways" I pecked his lips and told him that I wanted to say goodbye to the Teen Top memebers so we went into the practice room.   I came out of the practice room saying goodbye to everybody. Chanhee oppa insisted that he would drive me to SM them I denied it told him it was fine and that I could just take the bus but he kept on begging, you can never win if Chanhee oppa begs you, you have to give in there is no other choice. I honestly don't know how long we were in the car for but I didn't want to leave the car... We arrived eventually I got out of the car so did Chanhee oppa "I'm sorry that I never really had enough time for us..." Chanhee oppa wasn't smiling I knew he didn't want to leave me here so I did this "oppa smile!" I formed his lips into a smile by tickling him, yeah I know pretty childish but at least he smiled. I couldn't stand it anymore I told him that I wa going to leave I wanted his smile to last longer before I left. I waved my hand at him and he gave a small smile. I started to walk my back facing him right then someone grabbed my wrist an turned me around, before I knew it his lips crashed onto mine I knew Chanhee oppa wouldn't leave me like that. It was a long kiss then he finally managed to back away "oppa let's meet soon in the future...let's both meet when we're successful, and I believe that nothing will change our relationship. Love you!" Before he could say anything I just ran into the company's doors. I knew that all of sort of overeacted with me leaving but it's not like we won't meet forever but I just knew that I was going to miss all of them. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lots and lots of grammar mistakes i wear sorry i made this in such a rush. Hven't updated in a while either .____. I have nothing to say...