Chapter 19

I Want to be Your Miss Right
-L.Joe POV-
"Teen Top's Chunji and T-ARA's Jiyeon caught on a date". I clenched my fists tight and threw my phone to the other seat of the car. I was wondering what this dumb has been doing the past couple of weeks and it was this, creating this. I have been holding back my anger because Hannah asked me to just stay still but this is just not right. I only want Hannah to be happy now. I should have never let Lee Chanhee touch her.Whatever or whoever Hannah sees I am perfectly fine with only if she is happy, I just don't want to see my little sister getting hurt again. Suddenly I heard the entrance door of the dorm open then I heard Ricky yell "CHUNJI HYUNG!!!WHAT'S WITH THE ARTICLE???THE THING WITH YOU AND JIYEON SUNBAENIM??!!!!" I opened the door of my room and I grabbed Chunji's collar and punched him in the face. I couldn't hold it back this time what he did this time was just pissing me off more than usual. Chunji rolled his eyes and wiped the blood off his lips and smirked. God, this bastard was going across the line this time, trying to punch him again Minsoo hyung and Changjo held me back this time. "Guess you saw?" Chunji was laughing at me, I just shot him a glare "it's all a act anyways don't overreact Byunghun and I went to see her and she rejected me so I'm the person that needs comforting" he then went into his room. Changjo and CAP hyung let me go I just grabbed my car keys and left the dorm heading to go to Hannah. While I was driving I was getting things sorted out in my head, just wondering why the hell Chunji would do that scandal. Was it for money? Highly doubtful or it might've been a sign for Hannah to move on because he found someone else? But it doesn't make sense he said he went to see her. I drove faster because of all the thought rushing through my head. 
 
 
-Hannah (You) POV-
I was in the living room rewinding what had happened with me and Chunji. Then the doorbell rang. I got up to see who it was completely shocked seeing who it was I immediately opened the door "Byunhun oppa! what are you doing here?!?! It's so late!!!" without saying anything he just pulled me into a huge bear hug, I hugged him back I missed him too much.  We just had a casual talk every time. There could've been a chance to talk about Chunji I tensed up because I just didn't want to but Byunyhun oppa didn't say anything about him. He only stayed around for and 30 minutes and I told him that he should leave, it looked like he would fall asleep anytime soon. He listened to my words and I walked him to the door. Before he left he said "all I want you to be is happy. If whatever or whoever makes you happy I will always be there encouraging you lil' sis" I hugged him before he left and made him go before it got any later. The real reason I made him leave early was because I didn't want him to see me crying. If he sees me crying he's going to know that everything hard for me and get worried a lot and I don't want that to happen so I made him leave. 
 
I felt like I was going to burst. I wanted to yell out everything that was on my mind until it was clear and blank. I grabbed my jacket and walked outside. I really haven't had time to just walk around and just forget everything for a bit. Even though it was late outside I just wanted to leave reality so I could relax for a moment. It was fine for a couple minutes until I saw a group of drunk men coming from behind. Before they could even touch me I pushed them apart and started sprinting like crazy all I could gear were yells from behind. When I reached my house I just took a moment to catch my breath.
 
-Chanyeol POV-
I came outside of the dorm to just breath  air then out of no where I saw Hannah sprinting down the sidewalk until she  reached her house. I didn't know what that was for but I wanted to surprise her so I came down the stairs quietly and went behind her. "BOO!" She immediately turned back being scared to death. I laughed at her until I saw that she was on the ground coming to my senses I helped her up. "So what was with all that running?" it took her a moment but she answered. "I thought a little running should've helped me get fit" giving me a tired look after. It was just me and Hannah alone sitting on the stairs of her house, no talking, no nothing. I wanted to ask her about something until her head fell on my shoulder. I wanted to stay with her like that for a moment but it was starting to get a little colder so I took her inside her house.
 
-Next Day-
-Hannah's POV-
I wanted to pull out my hair or something because right now I was being told that I needed to return to school?!?!?! My debut was just around the corner and the conpany was telling me to get back to school. Completely shocking news, yet they had a valid point I should start focussing on my studies at least a little I don't want to be known as 'extremly stupid' when I actually have a decent brain. I knew what I had to face and It wasn't about any kind of school work it was just that I didn't want to face anything to do with Lee Chanhee anymore I was just tired to put up with all this. But there was one up side to this I got to go to school with Exo so I won't be alone the whole time. 
 
I got changed into my school uniform it brought back so many old memories that I had hated now and wanted to erase. I stepped into the car only knowing that in a couple moment more trouble would be brought to my life but this is only the beginning of what's about to start.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
an extremly boring chapter :((( sorry i haven't updated in a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg time either. I'll update faster next time sorryyy