Chapter 7

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Hannah(Your) POV-

We arrived home and I happily ran through the door like I have been living in this house ever since. Before I could run upstairs I heard voices behind me, they belonged to Chanhee oppa. Chanhee oppa came up to me and handed me bags and said "I'm not going to take your bags upstairs for you so you take it" as he shoved the shopping bags in my face. I gladly grabbed it from him and ran upstairs. 
 
-L.Joe(Byunghun) POV-
It seems like I've been really quiet during the little trip we had because when we arrived home Hannah ran inside while me and Chanhee behind. Chanhee walked beside me and said "is there anything wrong you've been really quiet than usual"he looked at me with a worried face, I smiled and patted his shoulder saying "nothing's wrong, just glad to be back" he sighed of relif and said "well that's good".
 
After that Chanhee had realized that he still had Hannah's clothes and bags so he called her name and ran towards the house. After the two went into the house I was sitting on the stairs entrance of the house.*I guess it's a good thing that I moved here with Hannah*.
 
-Hannah(Your)POV-
I grabbed the bags from Chanhee oppa's hand and ran upstairs to my new room. I looked forward for tommorrow I got my new school bag packed up and set my alarm for school tommorrow. I took out my phone and listened to music , the last song I heard before I fell asleep was 2ne1's Lonley. 
 
-Next Day-
-Hannah(Your) POV-
Brrriiiinnnngggg!!!!! It was the alarm. I covered my ears and closed my ears for a while until I realised what the alarm was for. I quickly got up and turned off the alarm. The first thing that I did was I took my school uniform out and I went into the washroom to wash up. 
 
After coming out of the washroom I changed into my uniform. I looked for my make up bag in my suitcase. I didn't rush when I applied make up because I checked what time it was and it turned out I had about a hour left before school starts. After putting on make up I headed downstairs with my phone in one hand and my bag in another hand. 
 
When I entered the kitchen I was surprised. My brother Byunghun was cooking. Byunghun never woke up early he was always the one that woke up late but for some reason he woke up early. I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my brother say "oh, your up?" I answered him by nodding my head. I put my bag on the ground the Byunghun oppa said "go wake up Chanhee" I wasn't used to this. When we were in America on school days I would always have to wake up L.Joe in the morning. 
 
I went up the stairs the I walked through a hallway to Chanhee oppas room.
 
 
I went up the stairs to go to his bed to wake him up. I saw Chanhee oppa laying in his bed, he looked so good looking when he was sleeping. His redish-brown hair was messy but he looked perfect. That's when I realised that I was starting to have thoughts for Chanhee oppa. I stayed there for a bit and all I could say in mind was *how can he look so handsome?*. Realising that I should wake him up I got out of my thoughts and shook him lightly he didn't wake up so I shook him again and said "oppa~wake up" before I could think anything would happen I felt a hand on my arm then I looked it was Chanhee oppa so I said again "time to wake up oppa~". I waited for him to say something or even open his eyes up but he wouldn't budge, suddenly he murmmured something and grabbed my arm again then he pulled me closer to him. I was so surprised of his action and tried to come out of his arms but he was strong even though he was sleeping. 
 
I couldn't think of a way to get out of Chanhee oppa's arms for awhile until I thiught of the past. I remembered that Chanhee oppa is really tickleish so I started to tickle his neck I heard a squirm. He then let me go I let out some giggles and repeated what I had said from before "wake up~" he started to rub his eyes and stretched his arms out. He looked at me with a blank face I looked back at him then we both laughed then I told him to get ready for school.
 
(-10 minutes later-)
I was downstairs with Byunghun oppa eating breakfast then we heard footsteps from the stairs. We both looked up then Chanhee oppa flashed his amazing smiles. He said "good morning" and came down the rest of the stairs. He to sat down and opened his mouth to say something that's when I rushed over to his side and shoved food into his mouth with a fork. He glared at me then started to chew the food in his mouth. Chanhee oppa finished eating his breakfast and go upbfrom his seat to put the dishes away. I quickly grabbed it away from him and told him to go outside to the car with L.Joe. They just nodded and headed out the door.
 
I washed up the dishes Chanhee oppa ate from and went to grab my bag that was sitting on the floor. I went out the door and ran down the stairs outside where the car was.
-------------------------------------------------------------
they're goin to school :/  vote and comment please :)