Chapter 9

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-No One POV-

The school day went by pretty fast every new teacher you had met were very nice and all the guys in your class were nice as well. It was just Chanhee oppa's fangirls that were a conflict to you. 
 
When the last bell of the day rang you packed your books into your bag. You walked out of the class then someone stopped you. 
 
-Hannah(You)POV-
I packed my books up and was about to walk out the classroom but someone stopped me. It was Chanhee oppa. He came up to me and said "I would like to take you somewhere" I gave him a look but he just grabbed my hand and said "let's go!". He started to run, instead of following him I was more like dragged. We started to run through hallways until something Chanhee oppa heard something. 
 
-Chunji(Chanhee)POV-
I was holding Hannah's hand and running through the hallways with her. I only thought about getting out of the school until I heard something that bothered me. It was one of my stupid fangirls. She said "what the hell is with that and Chanhee oppa? I'm supposed to be in her spot! She's such a ! Did she feed Chanhee oppa medicine how come he doesn't reconize me? I'm surley better then her!!!" I stopped running and I walked back to where I heard that voice. 
 
I glaring while I was walking to the group of girls, they felt that someone was walking towards to them so they looked up. They looked surprised that I was walking towards them. Me who wants nothing to do with them right now. When I approached them they said "oppa!! Do you want to go with me somewhere?" I hit her forehead she was the one that was talking about Hannah. 
 
"Owww! Oppa what did I do?" I laughed then I went back to a straight face and said "really? You don't think you did anything?what the hell is with that and Chanhee oppa? I'm supposed to be in her spot! She's such a ! Did she feed Chanhee oppa medicine how come he doesn't reconize me? I'm surley better then her!!! Does that not sound familiar?" The girls beside gasped, she decided to speak but I cut her off by saying "that girl you called "" is my girlfriend and she's the only one to be in my heart an guess what? I'm never going to have one of you guys as my girlfriends so wake up! Lastly, I'm perfectly fine I'm on no medication so stop saying bull !" They gasped again and whispered to each other. The girl actually spoke this time because I didn't cut her off, she said "no way she's not your girlfriend" pointing at Hannah that was still behind me. I went to Hannah and dragged her by the hand towards the girls and said "do you need proof? And if I prove you wrong will you shut the up?" The girl said "what proof would you have oppa?" The moment she said that I put my hands on Hannah's waist and kissed her straight on the lips. She responded her soft lips that were on top mine responded. There were whispers going around the hallways but we ignored them. 
 
We finally broke apart and I faced everybody and I yelled "you mess with my girlfriend your messing with me! And I'm not enough her brother will join me! For those of you don't know her brother is he's Lee Byunghun also known as L.Joe, so if I hear one of you talking about my girlfriend I'll beat the out of you got that?!?!!?" Some of them answered others were in too much shock. I grabbed Hannah and left for the door to the parking lot. 
 
We walked to the parking lot in silence until Hannah said something. She said "oppa... Thank you..." I looked at her in the eyes and said "don't say thank you... It's my fault your in this situation. It's all my fault". She spoke again "oppa, let's just go to your practice room, I want to see what it's going to be like and I need to start right?" I decided to go along with her decision. I called L.Joe "yo meet you at the parking lot" before Byunhun could say anything I just hung up on him.
 
After a few minutes passed I saw Byunghun coming towards us. He reached us and said "sooo....what happened in the hallways? I heard you two kissed" Hannah just looked at me then at Byunhun and said "stuff..." Then there was a awkward silence between us. I broke the silence by saying "let's leave shall we?".
----------------------------
lol updating in school :p
pleaseee subscribe or comment :)