Chapter 13

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Previously....- "sir, your guest is here" she led somebody in it was her. ----------------------------------------------

-Kevin POV- She bowed and said "annyeonghaseyo" then Andy sunbaenim gestured his hands towards me and said "meet Kevin, Kevin Woo I'm sure you've seen him before?" She smiled then spoke "definitely, hello! I'm Hannah Lee nice to meet you sunbaenim" I gave her a smile and greeted her as well "nice to meet you Hannah, I'm Kevin". After both of us introduced each other Andy sunbaenim started a convorsation "Kevin I'm sure you haven't been told exactly why your here today" I nodded and said "yes, I was told briefly with a short notice", suddenly Hannah came into convirsation "I'm so sorry for inturrupting but am I needed here? It's just that I think I should get back to practice". Andy sunbaenim held his hand out to Hannah, telling her to sit down. "Hannah I know you want to practice for your debut, please wait a second let me get to the point. I bet Kevin doesn't even know why he's here". Hannah sat back down in her seat.  Kevin and Hannah the reason you two are here is because of both of your debuts. He pointed at me and said "Kevin here is preparing for his solo debut" he then pointed at Hannah and spoke "Hannah here is preparing for her debut stage" we found a way both of you can benefit from each other I then gave Hannah a confused look she did the same. "Kevin soon you'll be filming a music video for your comeback song and Hannah before debut needs some popularity so I thought maybe Hannah could be the girl starring in your music video". Suddenly the Hannah that jept quiet a couple minutes ago spoke up "I don't think I'll be good enough for Kevin sunbaenim's music video. I was shocked to hear that, and I knew that I shouldn't have spoken but I did it anyways. "Hannah never think that way you are gorgeous naturally unlike other girls these days. I would love it lf you were in my music video".  -

Hannah(You)POV- I walked out of the room, I accepted the offer so now I'm in Kevin sunbaenim's music video now. I'm happy that I'm doing this but what bugs me is that in the music video I have the role of a girlfriend and it's not being Chanhee oppa's girlfriend. I was heading down to my practice room because I really need to practice but someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned around it was Kevin sunbae. I bowed to him he stopped me and said "please just be informal with me it makes me feel uncomfortable" I just nodded my head before there could be a awkward silence he spoke "today I saw you infront of the company doors with your boyfriend..." My eyes widened. "And I know that shooting a music video with me is going to uncomfortable so I was thinking if you and your boufriend want to star in it".  I found myself in the office again."So Kevin are you sure that you want a trainee instead of you being the main role in the music video?" I looked over my shoulder to see Kevin. He just nodded "yes I would like to give a hoobae a chance to have a early experience so they can do good on their own music videos later on" he answered, "but I will still be in the video".  I walked out the door with Kevin. As I was heading towards the practice room I was about to say goodbye to him when he stopped me."I want to see how good you are Hannah, afterall your going to be in m/v" he just gave a big smile I couldn't help to laugh so I led him into the practice room.

 -Kevin POV- Everytime I look into Hannah's eyes she reminds me of my ex... The way she acts the way she talks is like a total copy of my ex girlfriend. I don't want the past to flashback but I can't help it I miss her... She might've hurt me, we seperated to go our own ways but I never got over her. But now when I loook at Hannah it's like looking at her... I can't be acting like this I can't just bring my walls down again, I won't trust any girl that easily but Hannah's already taken so I don't have to worry. I've only known her for a short amount of time but really it seems like I've known her longer, weird huh...  Since shes going to be taking one of the main roles my music video why not see her skills? I didn't have my manager hyung waiting outside for me anyways. We walked into Hannah's practice room it wasn't bigger than U-Kiss's practice room if it was that would be sad/embarrasing, it was still a big practice room for a soloist well it won't be hers for the whole time she sort of has to share it so the size wouldn't matter. She started to stretch before she went to dance. After she finished stretching she went over to the stereo I went over and took my phone out. I put on one of U-Kiss's songs on Stop Girl she looked at me surprisingly I looked at her and said "try dancing to this I wanna see how much of a good dancer you are and how much you like U-Kiss". She still looked at me I restarted the song.

  -Chunji POV- I was walking by my practice room to go  to Hannah's practice room because it was time for us to have a small break. So I walked to the room and walked in. Hannah was with some guy I couldn't tell who he really was but he U-Kiss's Stop Girl. Right when I was going to say "hi" to Hannah the guy behind Hannah turned around and walked towards the door to close it. Before he closed it I walked in after a couple seconds I realised who it was. It was Kevin Woo, U-Kiss Kevin Woo. I was in shock I didn't think that any K-pop singer would visit our company because we don't from our company that debut.  "Oppa!" Hannah ran to me, snapping out of my thoughts I gave a smile to Hannah and greete her. "Oppa, what are you doing here? Good thing your here I have something to tell you, oh this is Kevin" gesturing her hand to Kevin I said "hello" to him. I could tell Hannah was excited about something because she was talking so fast. Well, who wouldn't be excited when you see your idol infront of you, I knew that Hannah was a huge fan of Kevin but she just stayed cool around him. Kevin sunbaenim walked closer to me "it's a good thing your here at the moment I need to tell you something". ---------------------------------------------------------  Yes i know i havent updated for a longgggggggg time but i had probas at home so please understand :)   Short but at least i found time to update? Idk-.- it might ....sorry.  Subscribe? Or comment?? Thanks!!