Chapter 12

I Want to be Your Miss Right

 

-Chunji(Chanhee)POV-
It was morning and I woke up in a bed... I looked around realizing it wasn't my room I quickly got up I looked beside me it was Hannah. I thought it wouldn't be any of our rooms, I just went back into bed. I didn't know that I fell asleep in Hannah's room yesterday probably because I was watching her. I knew we had school today but to be honest I wanted to skip with Hannah. Looking back at Hannah she was still asleep like a angel, I took my phone out and texted L.Joe.
 
To:L.Joe
Hey is it alright if i skip school with ur sister?
From:Chunji
 
He replied.
 
To:Chunji
Yeah sure do wat ever u want i was gonna skip anyways :)
From:L.Joe
 
I put my phone back into my pocket and just laid in the bed watching Hannah. 5 minutes passed then I heard a voice it was Hannah she woke up. I was going to say "you woke up?" But then something hit me it was a hand. Hannah stretched her arms out and her hand hit my face. I yelled which should've startled Hannah because her eyes became so big. She got up and said "oh my god oppa... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I quickly grabbed by the waist and pecked her. Hannah looked at me her face was only a inch away from mine, then out of the blue she asked me "Oppa what time is it? Don't we need to go to school?" I shook my head into a "no" she looked at me confused "wait what?!?!". "We're going to skip today" before she could speak again I cut her off and talked again "don't worry I got permission from L.Joe already, and we haven't been on much dates since we started to go out, we've only been training..." she smile at me "what are we going to do today???" I shrugged and looked at her "anything you want to do is fine with me. She giggled *man that was adorable* suddenly she looked at me with a blank face and said "oppa!! What are you thinking about? Is there something on your mind?" She looked at me, I snapped out of my thoughts when Hannah started to talk to me to stop her blank face mode "do you have anything in mind that you want to do today?" Hannah's blank face went away and her angelic smile came back"oppa how 'bout we stay home and when it's training time we go to the company?","that sounds good to me, let's do that" I said. When I said that Hannah snuggle her head into my chest, "i love you, Chanhee", "love you to babe" realising what Hannah had said I frowned jokingly and said "so now your using banmal?!?!" She laughed "sorry I didn't mean to do that, you don't mind do  you?" I shrugged "only if you still call me oppa majority, though" we both laughed together. 
 
-Hannah(You)POV-
This was really nice... Even though we missed school, I don't care me and Chanhee oppa just stayed home and talked, kissed, hugged and slept. We hadn't had this sort of time together for awhile. I wish that time could stop like this, where I don't need to worry about anything all I need to do is look at the person infront of and love, this  couldn't get any easier. 
 
Soon time passed realising that it was time for training I woke up my sleep boyfriend that had his arms wrapped around me, "hey sleepy head wake up we need to get ready" he opened his eyes and yawned, he got up and looked at me I looked at him and laughed at his messy bed hair. I quickly fixed it for him. 
 
The two of us got up from my bed  I told Chanhee oppa to go back to his room to change, he followed my order and went to his room to change. About 10 minites later Chanhee oppa came barging in through my door which startled me because I was applying make up, but not only did he startled me but my eyeliner was all over my eyelids I gave him a -.- look all he did was crack up I remained my face until he would stop laughing at me, which was pretty fast.
Instead of me doing anything to my face Chanhee oppa pinched my cheek and said "there is no reason for you to put on make up... You look beautiful without it". The anger inside of me disappeared *I wasn't mad-__-*. "You fell for me  Hannah, didn't you? Well you should afterall I'm your boyfriend" Chanhee oppa started to make fun of me. I just rolled my eyes and laughed with him. 
 
I was finished getting ready so me and Chanhee oppa were heading out the door of the house when Chanhee oppa stopped in his tracks. I went beside to him and looked at him with a curious face "oppa? Did you forget anything?" He came back and said "L.Joe... He skipped school as well but I don't know where he is right now. He'll come for practice right? Here let me text him Chanhee oppa got his phone and texted L.Joe oppa. Within a couple of seconds Byunhun oppa replied the text read "yup, definently I'll be there for pracrice"me and Chanhee oppa looked at each other as a sign of relif. We were glad that Byunghun oppa wasn't skipping practice because if a trainee skips practice there can be trouble caused.
 
-Kevin Woo(POV)-
Today I was told by my manager that I was going to head over to TOP Media for something, I wasn't told specifically. 
So here I am right now standing infront of the building, about to head in when I heard voices so I turned around it looked like they were trainees yet they were dating? Trainees aren't allowed to date, well that was what I was told... That's why I had to break up wi- what's the use talking about the past it's not like I could change it.
 
I watched the two carefully. The guy had his arm around the girl, the two laughing together like their was no tomorrow. Snapping out of my own thoughts I figured that I better get to the company before I was late. I reached Andy sunbaenim's office I knocked and went in. He looked up and stood up "oh Kevin your here, have a seat" gesturing his hands over to the seat. I did a 90 degree bow and took a seat. "So Kevin i here that your preparing for a solo debut is that right?" I answered him and said "yes, I'm still working on it" their was an awkward silence for a bit when it broke by a secretary coming through the door and saying "sir, your guest is here" she led somebody in it was her.
-----------------------------------------------
It's a bit obvious but hey! I got a Kevin to finally get in the story :3 oh sorry for the super short  update i had to study T.T but now it wnt take as long :)