Chapter 3

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Your POV-

L.Joe oppa and me were ready to land and get off the plane as fast as we could  but before that could even happen I got another message. I looked at it my eyes widened. I quickly opened up the message, it was from Chanhee oppa he said "see you soon ;)" I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket. 
 
That's when L.Joe oppa hit me on the head he said "that's what you get for smacking me on the forehead and why are you looking at your phone like a idiot? Have you found yourself a boyfriend? I was shocked I had no idea that he was going to hit me back so I said  "when we arrive at the Korea later you'll be saying thank you.. Just you wait and see". He smirked right when I said that and said "yeah right". I couldn't help it to just stay still so I made a bet with him I said if "I win the bet you have to buy me a brand new clothes in Korea, got that?"
He smirked once again and said "you really think I'll  lose this?" I nodded a just smiled. Then he said "this is such a stupid bet".
 
-Chunji (aka Chanhee)POV-
As soon as I got ready Ieft for the airport. I ran inside and waited for about 5 minutes holding a sign that said "Welcome!! Byunghun and Hannah". I was disguised I had sunglasses on so i guess you could call it a "diguise".
(Something like this)
 I only disguised so I could surprise Byunghun and Hannah also told me to do this. 
 
While I was waiting I just got bored of waiting for the two so I got out my phone and went onto Facebook. I got curious of how Hannah might've changed looks over the years so I went onto her profile and went through her photo albums I smiled as I went through them all I thought was " wow....she's just pure gorgeous....". 
 
-Your POV-
Me and Byunghun oppa went through the gates I was looking around or Chanhee oppa but no matter how hard I looked I couldn't find him. That's when I saw a guy in the corner, in one hand he was holding up a sign that read "Welcome!!Byunghun and Hannah" and on the other hand he was holding his phone and looking at something. 
 
I asked for L.Joe to stay with my luggage he looked confused but he just remained still. I was glad that L.Joe oppa just stayed still and didn't ask questions, but now is not the time to worry about that. I went over to the guy with the sunglasses I obviously knew it was Chanhee oppa because I asked  him to wear disguise at the airport. I quickly nudged Chanhee oppa which seemed to have startled him because his face was priceless.
 
-L.Joe POV-
Hannah seems to be acting weird she looks like she looking for someone at the airport even though we have nobody to meet us. After that she asked me to take care of her luggage for a minute. I was going to ask her what she was doing but she had already gone not giving me a chance to speak. 
 
I eventually just stayed there with me and Hannah's luggage waiting for her. I watched every step and it seemed like she was walking towards someone, but how could she possibly know anyone in Korea either than Chanhee? It's not like she found him on the internet and contacted him. And maybe if he did cone how could he possibly figure what me and Hannah look like or how me and Hannah possibly know how Chanhee looks like? 
 
After our parents passed away(me and Hannah) gradually we started to lose a lot of family members. Even if we did have any members left we wouldn't know how they look like or we've never met them in our life. My parents were rich meaning that our family was rich so when me and Hannah were growing up by ourselves we never had any money problems it was only the love we were missing from our parents.
 
-Chunji(aka Chanhee)-
I was on my phone then all of a sudden I felt a small nudge on my arm. I quickly looked up and I was very surprised I saw a stunning face looking at me. It seemed as if I've see  the face somewhere that's when I realised I've this face on my phone so I looked down on my phone and back up to the face in reality. It was Hannah... She spoke up to me and said "do you remember me?" with a big smile on her face and I said "of course I do how can I forget such a lovely face?" I smiled back at her and we laughed.
 
Hannah suddenly stopped laughing and said "holy crap I totally forgot about L.Joe!!" I looked back at her curiousity an asked her " who's L.Joe" and she said "oh yeah when me and oppa were in America we changed our names to english. Well its just Byunghun oppa because my name in Korean is Hannah as well". I looked back at her with a "ohh" face. 
 
-L.Joe(aka Byunghun)-
I was so lost. The moment I lost my sight with Hannah I got lost I totally forgot where she went. Boy.. was I worried. I searched and yelled Hannah's name for ten straight minutes I couldn't find her so I thought maybe if I go back to where I waited for Hannah at first maybe she will come back.
 
When I walked back to the spot where I was first waiting for Hannah I found her except I saw her with another guy she was laughing with him.
 
I quickly walked and I went up to my sister and said "who's this???" She quickly responded "you don't remember him do you?" I thought who could it possibly be? We don't know anyone from Korea so who could it be?
 
-Chunji(aka Chanhee)POV-
Hannah quickly dragged me back to a place it was basically the middle of the airport. I asked her "why are we here?" She said "I told Byunghun oppa to stay here and wait for me, but I think he left to go and find me" I gave her a bummed face she started giggling that's when a guy came up to me an Hannah and said "who's this" and Hannah quickly replied "you don't remember him do you?".
 
"Oppa!! This is CHANHEE oppa!!" Hannah said loudly and Hannah said something else "Chanhee oppa this is BYUNGHUN  oppa". I looked at the guy in a shocking face he looked at me the same way.
 
I was the first one to speak "Byunghun yah.." he talked to me as well "Chanhee yah..." we were speechless and there was a silent moment until Hannah broke it apart "why are you guys so speechless shouldn't you have lots to talk about?" I nodded, then Hannah said "let's go somewhere!". I suggested getting their luggage in my car first and said "what about going to my house and talking?" Both of them smiled and followed me to the parking lot.
 
-L.Joe(aka Byunghun)POV-
Hannah finally introduced me to the person infront of me "Oppa!! This is Chanhee oppa!!" And she introduced me too " Chanhee oppa this is BYUNGHUN oppa". 
 
The minute Hannah said that I was shocked no words came out of me. I couldn't believe that the guy standing infront of me was Chanhee, the Chanhee I was best friends with when I was just 5 years old.
 
Chanhee was the first one to speak he called my name "Byunghun yah.." The I called is name "Chanhee yah..." after that it got awkward, but then thankfully Hannah broke the silence apart by saying "why are you guys so speechless?shouldn't you have lots to talk about? Then I saw Chanhee nodding I agreed as well and so we decided to go somewhere to talk but before we went anywhere Chanhee offered to put our luggage into his car. While we walked towards the parking lot  Chanhee said "how about going to my house and talking?" Me and Hannah both agreed then smiled and followed Chanhee. Hannah seemed to be more excited then I was.
------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this Chapter was once again BORING and long but at least L.Joe and Chanhee got back together? It might've been confusing as well...Sorry, I'll try my best...Oh yeah btw in the story pretty much everything is going to be different then in real life so don't blame me if anything doesn't sound right kay?