Chapter 20

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Chunji(Chanhee) POV-

I only attend school with Byunghun a couple times a week because of our schedules but at least we still show up unlike Hannah she never comes. After Teen Top debuted everything was crazy more and more girls from school would come up to me or Byunghun and try to be closer to us. After our manager dropped us off at school me and Byunghun walked together. The word is already out that we were childhood best friends so even though he hates me like hell we still need to be together to show people our 'close relationship. I sat down in my seat and suddenly saw a group of girls gather around each other and whisper something. All of a sudden a girl came towards me and said "oppa is it true? Is your so ex-girlfriend coming back to our school?" Not answering the girl’s questions I quickly went over to Byunghun's desk he was sleeping. I shook his shoulder "yah is Hannah actually returning to school?" His head shot up and went out of the classroom. I assumed that he would be heading to Hannah's class. I quickly followed him I wanted to see why she came back.

 

-Hannah(You) POV-

It turned out that I would be in the same class as Kai. But when I heard that Chanyeol and Baekhyun would be in the same class and Chunji I got worried. Not so much for Baekyun oppa because he only knew Chunji as a sunbae but because of Chanyeol he wasn't such good terms with Chunji. When the Exo members showed up at the school gates there was a whole bunch of shrieks and annoying voices that I didn't really want to enjoy hearing in the morning so I just ditched the Exo members and left to go to my classroom. All of a sudden a hand grabbed my shoulder and turned me around it was Kai. I smiled "took you a long time to notice that I was missing" he rolled his eyes at me and said "my ear drums are going to burst anytime soon, nobody knew that you were gone until I left" all of a sudden a group of girls reached us "well look who we have here isn't it the girl that briefly dated Chanhee oppa then got dumped for a girl that actually is in his standards" I glared at them "what do you want" another girl came up to me and hit me on the head I was clearly dumbfounded by this situation like what the hell. "Excuse me what is your problem and why did you hit Hannah!" Kai yelled at their faces "Kai oppa don't yell at us we just think that she's going to make you fall for her that's all" Kai stared at them and laughed "why is it any of your business? Just leave, leave Hannah alone”. I heard another girl from their group say "let's leave somebody's coming". When they left I tried to see who was approaching and it was obviously my brother. "HANNAHHHHH!!!" He was running now. I just laughed and opened my arms wide open "BYUNGHUN!!" I hugged him for a moment then he backed away "why are you here? Why didn't you tell me you would be coming?" Then he stopped and looked at me then at Kai "and who's this?". Kai did a 90 degree bow and smiled. I laughed at him and said "I can only answer one question at a time so be patient okay?" He nodded "is he your boyfriend though??" I looked at Kai and saw him blush "NOOOOO it's not what you think we're just friends, and I'm sorry for not telling you that I would be showing up but it was a decision wasn’t made by me” I heard footsteps coming from behind and I looked it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun. I pointed at the two and said to Byunghun "be nice they're my friends and they'll be in your class, okay?”He stared at them momentarily then tapped my shoulder “why do you have so many guys by your side?”I just laughed at him. Byunghun is such protective brother sometimes.

 

After Chanyeol and Baekhyun introduced themselves to Byunghun the bell rang and we separated to head to our classes. In class I was warmly welcomed back by my homeroom teacher but I received many glares by so many Teen Top fans(mainly Chunji’s crazy fans). I thought I would’ve gotten a hole through my face for so many glares. I was assigned a new seat where me and Kai could sit beside each other and of course more glares would come and shoot me down. It was crazy how obsessed these girls can get over some idol… Even Exo has so many fans right now even though they haven’t even had their debut yet. I dreaded for lunch to come and it came. When the bell rang Kai and I walked out of the classroom together but all of a sudden an arm grabbed me it was Chunji again. Instantly Kai bows and introduces himself and he gets a brief ‘hello’ by Chunji. Before I tell Kai to leave and head to the cafeteria I get dragged upstairs to the rooftop. Finally I let go of the grip on my wrist and head for the door again but Chunji pulled me back and hugged me. I gathered all my strength but I struggled to get out from his hug and he wouldn’t let go both so eventually I kicked him right in the knee and he let go of me swearing. Once again I headed for the door and he yelled “you’re the one that told me to stay away from you, how I can do that when you’re only appearing in front of me?” I stood still for a moment and he talked again “you don’t have any feelings left for me right?” I was annoyed with him, he’s always so selfish. I turned around “why should I have any feeling left for a taken man? He’s the one that thought I was cheating on him over a misunderstanding anyways…And as your eyes showed you I might be dating someone else”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a bit longer I think...Idk... Comment or Subscribe please?