Chapter 16

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Hannah(You) POV-

I never even imagined I would hear such harsh words from him... Chanhee... Every word that came out of his mouth were like daggers stabbing my heart, it hurt a lot. I didn't think that our relationship was so simple, so simply that it could end so quickly like this. I wemt into deep thought no realising Chanyeol was there. I felt so bad he got punched in the face because of me and all he did was help. Chanyeol and I also got close in such a short period of time, this was all because he was so generous. Maybe if I had found someone like him I wouldn't have ended up this way. Chanyeol shook my shoulders "Hannah are you okay?!?!" All I did was give him a small and short smile and I touched his bruise and he winced a little because of the pain. I didn't know what to say to him because I felt so bad. I wiped the rest of the tears rolling down my cheeks because it was useless now I need to forget about the messy past even if it hurts. "Chanyeol I'm so sorry I don't know what to say anymore, Chanyeol just held my hand and said "let's go to your new home".
 
We walked about five minutes to arrive to the dorm it was just silence between me and Chanyeol. When Chanyeol said "let's go in" I was confused where to look because all I saw was huge houses. "Hey, Chanyeol which one? They're all houses" he walked to one of the biggest houses and ran the doorbell. It surprised me that they're dorm was a house but I sort of figured because there is so many of them. I walked to the door step where Chanyeol was then the door opened. He led me into the house and I walked in. I thought with twelve boys in the house it would be really messy and loud but to my surprise they were just sitting in the livin room quietly watching tv and they were neat well I'm not sure about their rooms but it's still clean. When I walked into the house i felt 12 pair of eyes on me "why is Hannah here?" Kai came up to me an Chanyeol. "Whoa they don't know why I'm here?" I gave a look to Chanyeol. He just avoided eye contact with me knowin I would be a little mad, he soon replied "I forgot to tell them I had no time! And I was too busy helping you around and if you don't stay here then are you going to stay on the streets?" I just kept quiet. Baekhyun soon approached me and looked at me "hey Hannah why are your red and puffed up? Did Chanyeol make you cry?" I just laughed "oh nothing happened I just tripped down the stairs of the company entrance" I lied I didn't want to o wanted to tell him that I broke up with a guy but how can I? I gave a look to Chanyeol telling him that please don't tell the members what happened. He just gave a simple nod back with one of his cute smiles. Baekhyun then patted my shoulder and said "be careful if you get a injury you're going to miss practice and I don't want to see that" he pinche my nose. 
 
Chanyeol showed me around the house. Telling me where all the rooms are and lastly he showed my room. There were washrooms for every room, 7 rooms in total thank god I got my own room. I started to unpack all my clothes and I changed. I sat down on the bed just then the daggers came back stabbing to my heart... Chanhee oppa came back... I wanted to forget that and just make it a memory for the future a memory that can't hurt me anymore. Tears started roll down my cheeks again I couldn't control them either I told myself that I needed to stop crying over Chanhee because what's the use? If I cry it's not like he'll come back to me and he's going to hurt me again so what's the use? There was a knock on the door but I couldn't hear it properly at first so I just stayed still. Then the door opened that's when I actually stood up from the bed and wiped my tears away. It was Chanyeol. "Hannah...why are you crying again?" I didn't want to cry infront of Chanyeol he was that got hurt because of me. "I didn't cry my eyes just felt sour and I have allergies" he obviously caught me "I'm not stupid Hannah I know your hurt from what he said before. I wanted to say something else then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug I was surprised of his sudden action, I was telling myself to pull away but I wanted comfort from somebody so I just stayed  still we were literally a statue. A minute or two passed he then pulled away and said "I want to be by your side-" i sort of predicted what he was going to say so I cut him off and decided to speak "Chanyeol I'm sorry but I think we should just stay as frie-"and then he cut me off and spoke "I know friends, I'll stay by your side protecting you as friends I'll be your bestfriend, there?" I just looked at him and gave a smile and I said "thanks for everything". He decided to change the subject by saying "let's go downstairs they're all watching television and they want you to come down". I've only known Exo for a day they're already closer to me then Teen Top. They are brothers to me.  
 
-Next Day-
"HANNAH!!! Wake up!! There's a fire!!" I woke up instantly sitting up from my bed but instead of a fire I found two guys laughing like two year olds. It was Sehun and Tao they got into my room and woke me up by saying there was a fire -___- classic I mentally slapped my forehead. I got them to get out of my room so I could wash up and change. I went down the stairs after I was finished, then I smelt pancakes... Wait Pancakes? Who would cook? Aprroaching the kitchen I looked around but it was D.O that had been cooking he gave me a big smile and said "they finally got you to wake up, Good morning!" He just laughed by himself I just rolled my eyes and said good morning to him with a smile.
 
-Chunji(Chanhee) POV-
I woke up in bed something was empty... Hannah wasn't in my arms. Amd everything from yesterday flashed back. How can a person be so stupid?!?! I abandoned her yet after that I completly balled my eyes out yesterday but somehow I managed to fall asleep. I never gave time to Hannah to explain I just went with my own thoughts. Such a retard. I made my mind up to protect so she would't get hurt but it turned out that i hurt her. I had no right to be with her in the first place. God I miss her so much. I made a decision. I made up my mind saying that I won't hurt Hannah by staying away from her so that I won't be part of her life anymore so she can forget easier and she can move on with someone else. I never wanted this decision to happen but I made this happen and just chasing after her is going to make it harder for her so I'll stop so she can live a better life. That night when I broke her heart I came home drunk... Byunghun asked me what had happened and I told him the truth the minute I finished what I had said a fist flied to my face I knew I deserved it in fact I'll do anything to get Hannah back but I'm only being selfish not thinking of what Hannah wants. Anyways back to Hannah's brother he started yelling in my face how I broke the promise of not hurting her and how a friend could do that to his sister. I just stayed still not knowing what to say but instead Byunghun just packed his clothes and belongings, then he left. He probably went to Teen Top's dorm...
 
-Kevin POV-
I heard that Hannah got transfered to SM which is great news for her but I sort of wanted to get to know her better so I could be friends? I don't know... Anyways my manager drove me to TOP to start filming the m/v for my solo. Once we arrived I made my way up to the practice rooms where I needed to meet the trainee at this company what's his name?Chunji i think? And the new girl for my music video.  Once I got there guess who was there. It was T-ARA's Jiyeon. Honestly I find that there's something fishy about Jiyeon people say that she's all nice, polite, and considerate I somehow get a different feeling perhaps I could say that she seems a bit ignorant, mean amd rude? I don't it's only my opinion.I soom saw the trainee that was going to be in music video so I approached him. "Hey I need to tell you something" it seemed like he had cried because he had red puffy eyes which were so obvious. "Oh yes sunbaenim what do you need to tell me?" I put one of my hands on his shoulder "you can quit the music video if you want... It's for your own good, just for you and Hannah" he took my hand off his shoulder "it's fine we're over anyways... And my last promise was to be in this music video even if she wasn't going to be with me". He said it as if it wasn't such a big deal and he's going to regret it just like I did.
 
-3 hours later-
-Chunji(Chanhee) POV-
So we finished shooting the music video. During filming it was so hard for me because all I could think about was Hannah. Everything that happened just made me such a jerk even though i already am one. It was a lovey dovey concept between me and Jiyeon sunbaenim. Every scene I didn't dare look into her eyes because I would start to have watery eyes thinking of Hannah. The worst part out of everything was that there was a make out scene, I sort of got ticked off and I also understood why me and Hannah should've been together for the music video. I miss her... I wonder how she's doing.
 
-Hannah(You) POV-
During the middle of practice we were inturrupted by somebody. I think it was Shinee's Minho sunbaenim. When he entered the door Exo wasn't surprised because they saw him so many times but it was my first time seeing him so I was surprised. I did a 90 degree bow and said hello once I stood up properly I could see Exo not trying to crack up so I glared at them. "Hey hyung!" Some of them said.  Suddenly Minho sunbae grabbed my arm and said "your coming with me there's a lot people you need to meet" we exited the door and right behind us was Exo all 12 of them.
 
Couple doors down the hallway he let go of my arm and said "we're here" I had no idea what was going on but it seemed like Exo knew because before I walked through the door they just went in before me. When I walked throught the door my jaw dropped instantly, why? Because the whole SM family was there. There was Girl's Generation, Shinee, DBSK, Super Junior, Super Junior M, BoA, f(x), etc.. They all introduced each other about ten minutes passed and some people had left because they had schedule which left me with Exo, Shinee, Girl's Generation and f(x). They were all warm welcoming to me. I think we stayed there for couple hours then we sort of got comfortable with each other so we started to use informal instead of formal. It was nice finally getting to know more people and getting close with new people. It felt like family. All of a sudden I felt my phone buzz it was a text from Byunghun oppa it read "Hannah don't be so upset you deserve better and you can find somone else that's better, CHEER UP :) oh and I'm going to have my debut stage in two weeks, pretty fast right?cheer me on!" What a brother a thought to myself. But how did he figure out that I broke up with Chanhee oppa? How he didn't punch him or anything because I actually overheard what Byunhun oppa said to Chanhee oppa. That he wouldn't stay still if anything happenened to me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't hate Jiyeon in fact I like her its just that I wanted he to be in the story so  she is. Don't hate me if I don't make her such a nice person.  :)