Chapter 18

I Want to be Your Miss Right

 

-Hannah (You) POV-
Few months have passed now and in a week it's time for me to debut. My brother and Teen Top are getting hot with popularity, there is even scandals on going of Chanhee and Jiyeon going out because of the stupid music video. Questions like "how'd they meet?" Or "Chunji was still a trainee when they shot the music video so couldn't they have possibly have dated?". I can only see those articles on the internet. On the other hand me and Exo it's perfectly fine me and Chanyeol sort of have a thing going, well I sorta have a little crush but I don't know how he feels about me... Anyways Exo is going to debut soon as well but the company said that me debuting first will be a better idea so I have been decided. Reality for me right now is I'm skipping school like crazy, I can't contact my brother or any of the Teen Top members *excluding Chunji* because of their schedules, I've got my own dorm and it's right beside Exo's dorm. Another thing I have a crush on Chanyeol. 
 
"Hannah!!" I snapped out of my thoughts an turned back to see where the yell was coming from. To my surprise it was a guy I haven't seen in a while it was Kevin sunbae??? "Ummm... Hi? How'd you get in?" Asking him with a confused face because after the music video thing I haven't seen him at all and for him to come into my dorm without me contacting him or anything is pretty weird. "Oh yeah don't worry I didn't break into your house or anything I just asked Exo" I just nodded my head for a second and asked him another thing "how do you know that Exo lives near here??" He just laughed "ohh we met outside I was sort of shocked when I saw all twelve of them wearing black outside, thought they were gangsters". We talked for a couple minutes then I thought of another question "hey sunbae why did you visit?" Giving me the 'oh I forgot look' he gave me a worried look and his eyebrows furrowed, "did you and Chunji break up?" My smile sort of faded away I knew I was going to end up telling him anyway so I did. "Yup we broke up because of a stupid misunderstanding situation". But why did he ask me all of a sudden? And how did he figure out? "I need to tell you something" motioning him to tell me he continued "I was at TOP media couple days ago going to congratulate Teen Top for their debut which was a while ago but still I need to respect my fellow hoobaes, anyway I heard something interesting. Chunji and Jiyeon are going to be in a relationship, just to create a scandal. You know how companies sometimes do this to get more money. Here is the thing all I know that is Chunji has no feeling for Jiyeon yet Jiyeon does, everything's screwed up". I sort of saw this coming, how couldn't you? There was the scandals coming up anyways. I went to emotionless expression and asked one last thing "when is this going to start?" With hesitation he answered "today at night 9 o'clock they are going to be together" I just smirked "I knew it he already left me a long time ago" a single tear drip escaped my eye it was pathetic how I reacting to this. Before Kevin sunbae left I thanked him "sunbae thanks for being the best sunbae ever!!" And gave him a big hug he hugged me back and left.
 
-Chanhee(Chunji) POV-
I could hear Ricky and Niel fighting outside my room. I was getting ready to head out, I needed had a scandal to create. I came outside my and saw Changjo yelling at Ricky and Niel to shut  up because he wanted to watch the tv. I told everybody that I was heading out they all said goodbye except for Byunghun. Byunghun has been cold to me for over a couple months now and I knew it was because of my relationship with Hannah and I know that he has the right to get pissed off at me because of that, he tried so hard to protect his sister from getting hurt but I caused that. I was the one that promised him that I wasn't supposed to hurt her I was the last one to hurt her, obviously that didn't happen. I think I should just leave Hannah I don't want to harm her at all. Even if my heart can't leave I can physically leave her so that's what I'm going to do, I'm going to have to be with somebody else to do this which is Jiyeon. I honestly don't have any feelings for and I don't care if she has any for me but I was told from the company to do this and I only want to show Hannah that I can live perfectly fine without her so she can live a free life as well. 
 
-2 hours later-
-Kevin POV-
I was on the internet waiting for the article to come up, it's about time anyways I wanted to see how ridiculously it came up seeing that this whole thing is a lie. I feel bad for Hannah I didn't know that there would be a end between her and Chunji maybe it was for the best maybe it wasn't but I just hope that she becomes happier with someone new and not end up like me.As a close sunbae I just don't want her to get hurt, I don't anybody to get hurt.
 
-Chanyeol POV-
Everybody was sitting in the living room with their eyes glued to the TV because the news was on. It was only intresting because it was a scandal. A scandal that two people I don't enjoy seeing as much Lee Chanhee and Jiyeon, the scandal was about those two dating. I clenched my fists and I ran out the door to go to Hannah's house. I ran into her house she was holding a pillow in her arms not recognizing that I came in she threw the pillow at the TV and started to scream. Her screams were full of frustration. Before she could find out that I was here I just walked out the house I thought leaving her alone would be the best. I was about to walk into my dorm and I saw the garage of Hannah's house she went into her car and drove off. I wante to follow her but I just want to leave her alone for her maybe if I leave he alone she might be able to leave Lee Chanhee with her own footsteps.
 
-Hannah(You)POV-
Seeing all that fake pissed me off I didn't want to have anything to do with him because I'm tired tired of this drama so I just wanted to meet someone close so I decided to head over to f(x) sunbaenims dorm. I honestly don't know, I'm not so sure of anything anymore I was so determined to forget about him and I did but everything just comes back. What comes back is anger... Not love. It angered me that he would think of me like that without trusting me. I arrived and I went to the apartment, ringing the door bell for someone to open the door but nobody opened it so I assumed that tgey were not home and I left. Going back into my car I recieved a text it was from Chanhee. He was asking me to meet and I decided to go meet him there is no reason for me to runaway from him anyways so I went.
 
Walking into a quiet cafe where there was nobody except employees that really didn't care if I came in or not. I looked around and spotted a guy with cover(so obvious though). I sat down on the chair infront of him. He wouldn't spit anything out so I talked first. "Congratulations for finding someone new!!!" Giving him my fake smiles. Turning his face to a serious one he said "I didn't call you over to talk about that" I knew what he was going to say next but I asked him anyways. "Then why'd you text me?" it was ridiculous how I had to pretend but whatever. "I called you here to talk about us" he said I just laughed because it was pathetic "what us? Was there even a 'us'? I'm sorry if you called me here to talk about the past I'll just leave, it's a waste of my time". I stood up from the chair and went to the parking lot to get into my car. Right when I was about to start to my car it was then he came running to my car and opened the passenger seat and sat down while closing the door. I just glared at him "why the hell are you in here get out..." he was getting on my nerves. "Hannah listen to me. I regre-" I rolle my eyes in disbelief "regret? Is that what you were going to say? Funny how you were the one that just threw me on the ground that day like a piece of gum and your saying that you have such things as regrets? WAKE UP!!" I got out of the car and just left not giving a crap of what would happen to my car because what made me annoyed was to stay in the same place as Chunji. I was heading to a bus stop and Chunji once again grabbed my wrist and turned me around again. "Look I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry and I really would want to go back to our old selves. I was the stupid one please..." I gave him a glare then I just laughed because this situation was just unbelievable "you know the moment you said that we should break up it occured to me that you don't love me anymore and what's funny is I once thought you or I could be each others 'everything' but look at us now we're nothing. Live your life with Jiyeon not with someone that hates you" and I left this time without him following me.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
guys!!! Subscribe or comment please :)