Chapter 15

I Want to be Your Miss Right
-Hannah(You)POV-

I took in a deep breath and turned around "BOO!" I was so surprised there was a tall guy that looked pretty cute. The only thing that came out of my lips was "um... Who are you?" Who knew that somebody would be standing behind me to surprise me and it's the first time I've seen this person. He held out his hand waiting for me to shake and said "Annyeong, I'm Park Chanyeol your the trainee from TOP right?" I just nodded my head and shook his hand. Out of the blue he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the elevator the only thing I thought to myself was what's wrong with this kid?!?! "Heyyy whoa what are you doing?!?!" I finally managed to speak still shocked from why this Chanyeol kid was reacting so fast. I also realised that he didn't ask what my name was. Snapping me out of my thoughts he spoke "sorry if I surprised you but I was told that you need to train with EXO, the name's Hannah right?" What's EXO I thought to myself, wait how'd he know my name and aren't I supposed to meet somebody? Like the representive? I had a bunch of questions so I decided to ask all of them "hey, aren't I supoosed to meet someone like the representive?" He gave a smile an replied "nope, he told me to just get you straight to trainig with the EXO members" another question came up "is EXO a group?" Chanyeol looked at me with a 'oh' face "I forgot to tell you, you should've been confused EXO is just another griup preparing for debut" I thought to myself *just like Teen Top* "but the thing is we're not debuting for awhile" Chanyeol gave a little pout which was adorable. 

 
 
-Chanyeol POV-
I like her already she's my ideal type I know it hasn't even been an hour but you know she isn't one of those ty girls that try to seduce me an , so I like her. Now I wanna make her mine. The elevator went 'ding!' Then the elevator doors opened. I needed to take Hannah to EXO's practice room, that's what I was told from the representive, wait for her at the main entrance and take her straight to the practice room so she could start training right away. We both walked out of the elevator. I just grabbed her hand and took her to the practice room. I opened the door whoch revealed the members that were taking a break after practice. The moment they saw me they just yelled "YAH PARK CHANYEOL WHERE WERE YOU?! W-" right when I pointed at Hannah they just shut up immediately, first one to step up was Suho hyung obviously because he was the leader and I bet you he's intrested in Hannah. One by one i introduced Hannah to all 12 EXO members. We practiced with Hannah I myself was actually curious if she could dance and sing well because  in order for her to transfer here she must be good. 
 
Her dancing was powerful and perfect her singing is like an angel. I saw her dance honestly she's way better than the f(x) sunbaenims and the SNSD sunbaes as well her singing is just... Speechless.... I've completly fallen for her. Right when that angelic voice escapes her lips you automatically want her. Of course I wasn't the only one that felt that way because rest of the members had their jaws dropped. For the first time I actually wanted practice to continue but it soon ended which sort of crushed me because I wanted to stay with Hannah. 
 
I just watched every step she took obvioulsy not in paying attention to anything or anyone but Hannah.  I've never had been this intrested into to a girl but all I know is that she's different somehow and I like that.
 
-Hannah (You) POV-
Practice was soon over I took out my phone and I called Chanhee oppa he didn't pick up so instead I texted him and called Byunghun instead surprisingly he picked up. I asked him about Chanhee oppa, why he wouldn't pick up the phone but Byunghun said that he's not home and practice finished already. Talking for a couple more minutes I ended the call still wondering where Chanhee oppa would be because he never goes out of the house after practice.  I'm still standing in the practice room luckily I'm not alone because I needed help finding my dorm I went over to Chanyeol and tapped his shoulder "yah Chanyeol can you help me?" He turned around and gave a smile *which is so mesmerizing * wait what am I thinking right now?!?!? I have a boyfriend already. "Hello? Hamnah your the one that got my attention so what are you gonna say?" I was still trying to get Chanyeol out of my thoughts but he was waiting and I needed to answer him. "Oh um... I was wondering if you could help me find my dorm..." He just looked at me with sort of a 'oh ' face making me curious I just tilted my head. He just smiled amd said "yeah about that... Your gonna be staying in a dorm with Exo..." I was literally shocked how could the company even think about putting a girl into a dorm full of boys?!?!?! 12 boys?!?!??! I swear my face said "you've gotta be kidding me" Chanyeol just stared at me knowing that I was sort of pissed, shocked, and dumfounded. "I know that this should of never happened but I will make sure that nothing stupid happens Hannah and don't worry the members aren't that stupid they take responsibility for their choices and actions so don't worry, and if anything happens don't worry I'll protect you" I thought to myself isn't that the words I should be hearing from my boyfriend right now? I miss him... I gave Chanyeol a answer "thanks Chanyeol, I'm sure the members won't do anything like that, I hardly even know you and your helping me so much thanks". "No problem" giving me another smile. Why the heck does he smile so much! Argh! Need to control my feelings... i love Chanhee oppa, right.  Actually never thought that my heart could be shaken so easily so fast... Anyways I have no choice but to trust Chanyeol even though I hardly know him. He's helped me a lot already and I've only known him for a day. 
 
I grabbed my bag and walked out of the company front doors with Chanyeol then he started to ask questions about myself. I was about to answer a question then somebody grabbed my shoulder. I turned my head to the direction my shoulder was turned it was Chanhee oppa. Chanyeol not knowing who Chanhee oppa was quickly pulled me beside him then I saw Chanhee oppa smirk. "The last time I saw you was this morning and your already going out with someone else? Was I worth nothing to you? Did I look that easy to you?" I never expected those words from Chanhee oppa I just couldn't believe that he would misunderstand everything so quickly, yes I am wrong to coming out with a guy but I needed help and Chanyeol was willing to help. And so I decided to speak. "Oppa what are you talking about?!?! You just have a big misunderstanding Chanyeol here was just trying to help me get to my dorm because I didn't know where it was so I hope you understa—" he then scoffed, it was unbelieveable I was never expecting this sort of attitude from oppa but I guess he always had this in him. "I'm leaving I can't bare to see any of this anymore don't bother to contact me" that just made me want to burst when he turned around and walk "FINE DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE! AND THINK WHATEVER YOU PLEASE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU THOUGHT OF OUR RELATIONSHIP SO SIMPLE..." I could feel tears rollimg down my cheeks, I realized I shouldn't have said that either but Chanhee oppa just overeacted too much. He turned around "fine if you say that why don't we end it? End our simple relationship?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing "I didn't know that you were able to say these kind of things, should've known I'm glad now that we're over because I don't have to deal with the othe you later on in the relationship" I said as more tears rolled down my face. I totally forgot that Chanyeol was beside me but he stepped up "I think you overeacted too much your girlfriend just asked me for help because she was new here and I was going to help her. Is me helping becoming her boyfriend? If so I'll sincerely apologize". By the time Chanyeol stopped talking there was a punch coming towards his face. I automatically slapped Chanhee's face after he punched Chanyeol. He just ran away in disbelief and it was just left with me and Chanyeol. I helped him up he  had a bruise on his cheek. I was going to thank him for explaning but he just told me to be quiet as he wiped my tears that were now streaming down. He gave a little smile and said "don't waste your tears he's not worth crying over" and he pulled me into an hug.
 
-Chunji(aka Chanhee) POV-
Why'd I do that? I should've never said those harsh words to Hannah she didn't deserve it I just overeacted. I don't how those harsh words came out of my mouth I guess just seeing her with another guy just made me mad and they weren't even going out. I turned around to look at Hannah I knew that I couldn't just send her away like that so I was about to take steps towards her again. Then I saw Hannah in the arms of another guy.... She never deserved a jerk like me I broke her heart. There's tears rolling down her tears like crazy I ended everything so fast, I can't believe I did that one of the biggest regret of my life. How could I even think of breaking her heart like that? She would be the last one I'd want to break...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update! Late... Again.... Bye!