Chapter 11

I Want to be Your Miss Right

 

-No Ones POV-
A couple of weeks past. Teen Top and Hannah are continuously practicing after school at TOP Media, sometimes if they can't get their dance moves correct they have to stay until midnight which gives them no time to do school work or sometimes even sleep. You especially have to work harder then Teen Top because you will be debuting before them. The relationship between you and the other  Teen Top members is getting closer.
 
-Hannah(You)POV-
"1,2,3,4,2,2,3,4" The dance instructor was counting on and on, obviously he was annoyed with us dancing. Just before he could burst into flames the door opened it was the representive of the company he called all seven of us to gather around. We all went near him to see what was up. Then he spoke "Since you guys are going to debut soon I think you should have stage names". Everybody that was gathered around looked at each other and started to talk about the topic we are on right now. The representive cut us off by continuing his
thoughts. "Starting from the oldest, Minsoo your stage name will be CAP, Chanhee yours will be Chunji, oh and congradulations you became the visual for this group, anyways  Byunghun you'll be using your name that you used in the states L.Joe got it?" L.Joe answered him then the representive continued "Daniel were just going to be using a part of your real name so it becomes "Niel", Ricky is the new name for you Changhyun. Last but not least Jonghyun  your stage name is Changjo. I hope you like your new names". The representive turned around and was about to walk out the door when L.Joe stopped him and said "I think you might've forgot about Hannah" then he turned back to ou direction and said "Hannah will be using her current name as her stage name" then he walked away. "Once more, I know that the seven of you are tired but you have to prepare" the instructor said, we all answered him and did the routine once more.
 
-Chunji(Chanhee)POV-
The seven of us are exhausted... We want to go home. But in order for that to happen the routine had to be done once more, so we did it once more. After practicing the instructor let us go, it was another day where we couldn't dance the routine properly so we had to practice over an over again. 
 
Me, Byunghun and Hannah were walking out the door there was a silence because we were so tired. We reached my car then Byunghun spoke "I think I should be the visual instead of Chanhee" Hannah cracked up and she said "really!?! Nice joke oppa I haven't heard anything funny from you lately, nice one"I haven't heard Hannah and L.Joe say anything funny or laugh we would just smile at each other, that's how tired we were. Each day prctice would get harder and harder, even if me and Hannah wanted to go on a date we couldn't because practice was jam packed in our schedules. If we have spare time we would either sleep or do homework. I honeslty don't want to continue our relationship like this but I guess I have to get over it because right now we're so close to getting or dreams in our hands. When we debut we won't have as much practice as we do right now, we might have busy shedules but we can still have free time in our lives if we don't we could just find it. 
 
I offered to drive home but Byunhun just took the car keys away from me and said "just sleep. You've been driving almost everyday for me and Hannah, I also want see what the difference between your car and my car that I left in America. I opened the door to the front door then Byunghun stopped me again and said "get in the back with Hannah I know you two haven't really spent time with each other and I know that you want to spend time with her" he just stood there and smiled. "Thanks I couldn't ask for a better friend" I said to Byunghun he spoke again "just don't her please... Just promise me that one thing" I said "that's a promise that I will keep for the rest of my life" I gave him a serious look because I really meant what I said. Byunghun obviously knew that I meant what i had said because he changed the subject and just told to get in the car. I went in the car where Hannah was already waiting for us. She looked  like she was startled because she saw me coming into the back seat and her eyes got wide. She said "what are you doing here?" I answered with a big smile on my face and said "can't you tell I'm trying to spend quality time with my girlfriend" when I said that she cocked an eyebrow and said "with him around?" pointing at L.Joe that was driving already. I laughed and said maybe next time? Then she poked me and said "maybe at home we'll hang out". I guess L.Joe was wanting to join the conversation because he said "yeah um guys... I'm going out today because you know... I think I myself need a girlfriend..." Hannah looked at me then I looked back at her and we both laughed then I said "where are you goingto find a girlfriend at this time?" And he sooke "well it's better than seeing you two all lovey dovey and I've already found myself someone". I guessed that Hannah would ask L.Joe right away who she was but she was pretty chill about this and said "congrats! Hope everything works out well!" L.Joe looked at the mirror which showed Hannah's face I guess he thought it was pretty was weird because he just kept on staring at her. We eventually arrived home Hannah didn't have enough power to get her self to stand up so I just piggybacked her to her room. When I opened her door room I placed her down on her bed then she spoke "I clearly could've gotten up here myself"I laughed at her and said "sure you were asking me for help to get up" she blushed. It was the first time in awhile I have seen her blush *she looks so cute* I snapped out of my thoughts and just pinched her cheek then something else came at me Hannah kissed me on the cheek. We both laughed the looked at each others eyes instead of saying something to Hannah, I hugged her. "Oppa..." She said, I pulled away and said "Hannah I know all this training is hard but after we reach our goal it'll all become worth it. We talked for a bit then became tired so I stayed until Hannah fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------
i have such short chapters T.T sorry but i don't really have that much time because i need to study for finals so I might be slow with updating but ill update for sure ;) 
Comment&Subscribe