Chapter 4

I Want to be Your Miss Right

 

    
                       
-Hannah's POV-
We all got into Chanhee oppa's car, turns out he had the same car as us a BMW. I hoped into the back seat. Even though I just met Chanhee oppa it seems as if that me and L.Joe didn't leave for California because I felt like I had another family member with me, but then there's another feeling that I have inside that make me think I like Chanhee oppa. Do I like him?
 
Chanhee oppa started driving and L.Joe oppa started a conversation with him. It turns out I slept through the whole way to Chanhee oppa's house because I was so sleepy. When we arrived I was woken up by Chanhee oppa he said "wake up sleepy head we're at my house" I tried to pick myself up but somehow I couldn't my whole body felt heavy so before I knew it Chanhee oppa   picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs to his house. I told Chanhee oppa to let me down but he refused instead he said "you seem tired and you just came yesterday have rest. Okay?" I just nodded but still said "you can put me down now I can walk" this time he didn't refuse he just let me down. I asked Chanhee oppa where L.Joe was and he said that L.Joe was getting the luggage out of the car. 
 
Chanhee oppa told me to wait here while he gets the luggage with L.Joe. I smiled and I saw Chanhee oppa run down the stairs and open the gate. I was actually surprise at how big the house was from outside, I just took a deep breathe and sat down on the stairs waiting for my two oppas. 
 
After a couple minutes I saw them come upstairs with the bags and then I heard Byunhun oppa jokingly  say to Chanhee oppa "your rich too?" Chanhee oppa just smiled and said "yup just like you".
 
I couldn't help not to resist seeing Chanhee oppa's brilliant smile it was like a drug...His smiles were addicting. I finally snapped out of it when both guys said "let's go inside" I quickly went by their sides.
 
-Chunji POV-
When I took Hannah and Byunhun into my house it seemed like they liked my house when we got in I asked them "do you guys know where you going to stay?" Both Hannah and Byunghun looked at each other then they both looked back at me and said "no..." I grinned and said "if you guys want you are more than welcome to stay at my house if you want" before they could answer I showed where their rooms are I also gave a little tour not showing every single room in the house, but some of the rooms they will stay in. 
(I showed them the rooms they would be staying in.)
 
I was again the first one to talk I said "what do you think? I would love it if you can stay with me" then I gave a little smile. The first person to react was Hannah she quickly nodded and did agyeo to pursuade her brother to stay here.
 
-Your POV-
I don't know why but when Chanhee oppa was giving the small tour of the rooms I felt as if I was already home. When Chanhee oppa finished I quickly agreed and pursuaded my brother to make us stay with Chanhee oppa.
 
Everytime I see Chanhee oppa it seems like the world is complete. The missing puzzle piece in my heart is found and it is put back to place. I have never felt this way with anybody before. 
 
I got back to reality, suddenly I yawned realising I was tired from the airplane trip I took my phone out and checked the time. When I took my phone out I guess Chanhee oppa saw me check the time so after I put my phone back into my pocket he said "I know it's not late but you guys must be tired from the airplane trip. How about resting up?" 
L.Joe oppa shook his head and said "Hannah you look tired you can go wash up and rest" I thanked them and just walked to my new room.
 
I reached the door to my room the  I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, it was Byunhun oppa he just looked at me for a second and said "thank you". I smiled at him the only words that came out of my mouth was this "you lost the bet" with a big smile and he jokingly said "thats all your going to say?" I replied "this was something obvious to do. You have supported me when we were in the states with our parents passed away. You always stayed optmistic and never showed the pain inside your heart. So compared to what you did...this is nothing."
------------------------------------------------------
Ah I should put more intresting thing in the story-.-  But I will let you know for sure that in the next chapters something will come up. Sorry~ no pic for the rooms :(