Chapter 8

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Chanhee(Chunji)POV-

 
I drove to school in less than 10 minutes we arrived. I got of my car and went over to the other side to open Hannah's door. She smiled and said "look who's being the gentleman after what happened this morning when I tried to wake you up". I was speechless then L.Joe broke the silence by saying "so this is it?" I answered him and looked back at Hannah she looked nervous so I locked her hands around mine and said "just for today I'll be a really nice oppa and show you around the school, Byunghun you can follow me and Hannah if you'd like" he just smiled and said "nope, just show Hannah around I want to have a tour by myself". I tugged on Hannah's hand and said let's go but it looked like she wasn't even paying attention to me so I pinched her cheek that's when she came back to her senses and said "please.... Nice? You gotta be kidding me" I looked at her and said "that's enough chatting let's go inside now". 
 
-Hannah(Your)POV-
Chanhee oppa and me headed I was surprised at the size of how big the school was. It seemed like those schools you see in korean dramas the school rich kids attend to. Sure enough me and L.Joe oppa live in a family that has a lot of money but while we were in the states we didn't go to schools like this.
 
"Pretty big, huh?" I heard Chanhee oppa stand beside me and say. I was about to say something to him when I heard piercing screams. I looked to see where the screams were coming from. It was coming from behind me and Chanhee oppa. I looked at him with a face the he said "you've gotta get used to this", looking at Chanhee oppa curioulsy I figured out what he meant a second later. There was a bunch of girls yelling Chanhee oppas name they were also taking mirrors out and checking themselves out. 
 
I smirked. These were Chanhee oppa's fangirls I realised that Chanhee oppa is a Kingka at this school. Just a minute later while still all the girls were trying to grab Chanhee oppa's attention a girl yelled "why is she holding hands with MY Chanhee oppa?" realising that me and Chanhee oppa were still holding hands I quickly let go of his hand. All of his fangirls gave me a death glare then I decided to speak and I said this "your stupid glare doesn't scare the out of me, so tough luck with that, oh yeah don't look at me like that it's only gonna end up to be bad for you" after I said that Chanhee oppa looked surprised so I grabbed his hand again and dragged him to somewhere else in the school so we couldn't be seen. When I grabbed Chanhee oppas hand I could feel at least hundred pairs of eyes on me I could also hear whispers.
 
I finally let go of Chanhee oppa's hand then he grabbed my hand again and locked his fingers around my fingers. I looked at him in the eyes he looked at me back and said "I think I like you Hannah..." I couldn't believe what Chanhee oppa had just said. I had no idea this was coming.
 
-Chunji (Chanhee) POV-
I confessed.... I confessed to Hannah... When she looked me in the eyes I couldn't help it but I eventually just siad it. She looked pretty surprised because of what I had said. There was a awkward silence. I had already regretted what I had said because it just made us awkward. I literally wanted to walk out the door when Hannah finally spoke up "why all of a sudden oppa? It's so fast...but.... I do like you as well". I couln't believe it she said that she likes me as well. I smiled and then she smiled.
 
-Your(Hannah)POV-
I said that I liked Chanhee oppa as well. To be honest I'm actually glad that I told him I liked him as well because that's how my heart feels toward him. I suddenly felt arms go around my waist it was obviously Chanhee oppa. I hugged him back. He opened his mouth and said "my feelings were never all of a sudden. They were always there it's just that it wasn't 100% sure but now I know, how about you?" I spoke up and said "I liked you to before oppa but I doubted that you would like me back so I didn't say anything, and just to let you know the first day I met you in Korea, since then I felt like my puzzles in my heart are all placed properly. He could feel his hug getting tighter. In such a sort period of time I fell for you oppa...". I pulled back and gave him a small smile the I said "but why right now? You could've done it after... It seems like you confessed because I stood up for myself" I said jokingly, he laughed and said "yup, you were brave that's why I confessed" we laughed together.
 
Chanhee oppa looked at the time and he said "I better walk you to your class now, it wouldn't be such a good start if you were late on your first day right?" I slowly nodded my head. Chanhee oppa walked me to my class and he said "meet you at lunch, we'll talk later" before he left he kissed me on the cheek and left. I could feel my cheeks burning I felt my face getting all red. 
 
I always thought that first day of school would be nervous and I couldn't be anymore correct I was nervous. I quickly headed into the class, I was supposed to stay at the office and wait for my teacher but she had told me to head to class first. That's why I was with Chanhee oppa the whole time. When I went into the class I could hear guys whistling and girl's giving death glares. I ignored everything and just went to a empty desk in the back. When the bell rang I saw the teacher walk in she eyed me and she shook her hand telling me to come up front. She introduced me "attention class! There is a new student her name is "Lee Hannah(Hana)" she has moved from the States" I smiled and said "please take care of me". When the teacher told me to sit down I headed to my desk in the back until somebody grabbed my hand. It was the same girl back when me and Chanhee oppa were holding hands and she pointed it out to all the other fangirls. She stare at me and smirked she said "what's your relationship between Chanhee oppa?" I glared at her "no reason for you to react it's none of your buisness" when I said that she looked pretty pissed off.
 
Time flyed and it ended up being lunch time I took my phone and texted Chanhee oppa and L.Joe oppa. I put "where ru? Meet me at the cafeteria" when I turned around looking for a spot to sit I felt a sharp pain on my arm. It was some of Chanhee oppa's fangirls again, they were starting to piss me off. I rubbed my arm and said "what the hell is your problem!" Causing everybody to look towards me. Then one short girl came up to me and said "my problem is you! So get lost!" I gave a small laugh and I said "I didn't want to start a new school year like this but you know what you ticked me off" then I slapped one of the girls faces that punched me on the arm. 
 
They tried to beat me up but there were footsteps coming through the door it was Chanhee oppa. All the girls yelled his name but he didn't care, realising that he was with L.Joe I loosened up a bit. The two quickly ran over to me and said "Hannah are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" I smiled at them assuring them that I was fine. They looked relieved then I saw Chanhee oppa walk away he went over to his pack of fangirls and said "your not going to get me, I'm not going to be your man because all I want is to be her man" pointing at me. Some of the girls pretended to faint where as others looked shocked. Chanhee oppa continued "if one of you lays a finger on her then you will die in my hands. GOT IT!" Everybody answered him. He came back to me and L.Joe and said "everythings all good" I looked at Byunhun and I tried to explain what the relationship of me and Chanhee oppa came to but he stuck out his and said "no need to explain I already gave my permission to Chanhee". I gave L.Joe a hug and backed off to look at Chanhee oppa. L.Joe looked at us and said "I'M HUNGRY!" We all laughed and went to the line up in the cafeteria. We were waiting in a line until another group of girls came over to us. They went over to L.Joe and said "oppa! Your soo good looking!" L.Joe looked at them as if they were crazy but then later he just thanked them and they left. When they left me and Chanhee oppa were cracking up. L.Joe was looking at us and he said "I guess I have some fangirls to" flashing a smile.
----------------------------------------------------
--Yeah so the main character might seem a bit agressive but, shes only agressive when you tick her off kay? Chunji confessed so fast :/