Chapter 17

I Want to be Your Miss Right

 

-Hannah (You) POV-
You soon left with Exo to head back home after hanging out with most of the SM family. Actually it was just you and Chanyeol. The rest of the members had to go get their own bags from the practice room. So we waited outside the company sitting at the entrance. Suddenly Chanyeol's ringtone came on and he excused himself to take the phone call. I was alone and bored(I get bored easily) so I took my phone out and went on Youtube.  I scrolled down passing videos I would stop until a video came into my eye. I scrolled down for a couple seconds so was about to lock my phone when i saw music video teaser and that teaser turned out to be Kevin Woo's solo music video teaser. I guess Chanhee listened to me and still did it. At least he kept that promise. I knew that I would see Chanhee oppa with another girl and no it won't make me upset or jealous because i actually know how he feels about me now. I took my earphones out of my bag and plugged them into my phone I raised the volume so I could listen to mv teaser. I watched it. Through 33 seconds they had to include a make out scene, very necessary and the person that was making out with Chanhee was Jiyeon of T-Ara. I thought it wouldn't hurt just watching a 33 second video not thinking that that would happen but it did. I was just trying to stay calm so tears wouldn't flood everywhere. I just held my phone in my hand with earphones still in my ears. Not realizing that Chanyeol and the rest of the Exo members were right beside me. I only realized that they beside me when Kris unplugged my phone and took it away from me. I wanted to take it back but I just sat there with a blank face. Chen went beside Kris to take a sneak peek at the video "oh hey it's a teaser for Kevin subaenim's music video" he blurted out. Nobody knew why i was just sitting on the stair case with a blank face so they just played the video. After the music played and the first two seconds passed in the video Chanyeol snatched the phone away from Kris's hand then he turned my phone off instantly. I felt my cheeks getting wet again, tears of course they were tears. "Hey i was watching that!" Almost half of the Exo members yelled at Chanyeol. Chanyeol completely ignored what they had said and yelled at me "are you crying again because of him? Was it because he had a make out scene with jiyeon?!?" Every part of me just remained still except for the tears rolling down my eyes. Then rest of the Exo grabbed Chanyeol "yah why did you make Hannah cry?!? And why are you getting so pissed off?"  said Baekhyun looking at him a bit angry. I couldn't tell with watery vision. Chanyeol ignored what said again "i'm sick of seeing you cry over this pathetic guy and I don't want to ask you stupid question like why are you crying? Because there's going to be no answer coming out of you" I couldn't agree more to what Chanyeol had said just now.  I stood back up from the stairs and said wiping my tears "Chanyeol I'm sorry almost everyday you were encouraging to move on and it'll be all fine and I'll stop I don't want you to be bothered by me, I'll forget about the pathetic guy you were talking about. Today will be the last day I'll be crying because of him". By now almost every Exo member knew who that "him" or "pathetic guy" was they knew it was the guy(Chanhee) in the music video. 
 
-Chanyeol POV-
I couldn't take it for the past couple days whenever I saw Hannah I would  somethimes catch her crying and so I would encourage her and being her up but when I saw the music video she was watching on her phone, and her crying I got mad. The music video had her ex in the music video making out with Jiyeon. Her tears are getting wasted over a jerk and I won't sit around watching her like that. 
 
-Week Later-
A week soon passed and Hannah doesn't cry anymore she's all happy. She's decided to move on and focused more when she's practicing. Since she has gotten closer to me and the Exo memebers she talks informally wayyy more and calls some of them oppa. She's actually supposed to call me oppa because I'm a year older but I told her not to maybe because it makes me feel way older then her, which I don't really want because I don't want things to be little awkward because she calls me oppa. Well that's what I think.
 
After practice today me, Hannah and the Exo members were sitting in the living room watching Tv. Of course Chen and Sehun were fighting over the remote that's when Hannah snatched it from them and said "how about I actually choose what we're going to watch" ten she flipped to a channel where M-countdown was on. I knew why she changed it to this channel she told me that her brother was debuting today so she said even though she can't watch him live she'll watch him on Tv. I guessed that I wasn't the only one that knew about this because Suho hyung talked "hey Hannah do you know when your brothers coming on?" I looked at Hannah holding the remote away from Chen and Sehun "I'm not sure I couldn't really talk to him this week" Chen and Sehun stopped and all the other members that didn't know that her brother was debuting looked at her and said "your brother's debuting today?" She just nodded her head and continued to watch. I stood up from the sofa having most of everyones eyes on me "where are you going? Your not going to watch Hannah's brother on stage?" I just smiled at them and said "no, I'm going to watch him alright but don't we need to congratulate him? Let's go backstage after his performance". I quickly grabbed Hannah's hand and said "let's go" looking at everybody. It was about an hour later until Hannah's brother was on stage. Her brother's group performed, but while they were performing I realized a face it was somebody I didn't want to see.. It was him Hannah's ex-boyfriend out of all places he was here. Hannah probably saw this coming well obviously because her brother is in the same group as that jerk. 
 
-Hannah (You) POV-
Byunghun oppa eventually came on stage and the rest of the Teen Top members did to. I was proud of my brother he worked hard to make his dream come true, doing something that he loves and he is talented in. Their stage soon went by quickly and I soon realised that I wanted to be on that stage as much as I brother did. Coming down from the stage, I surprised my brother by grabbing his arm and saying "hi" he hugged me when he realised it was me and lifted me off the geound as if I was some kind of teddy bear. After Byunghun put me down Ricky charged towards me and gave me a big hug I hugged him back and pinched my cheeks and said "missed me?" He nodded instantly and said "you should just stay with 24/7 so everyone won't miss you so much" I just laughed until Neil pointed out something. "Who are those people?" I knew ge was talking about Exo so I introduced them one by one all tweleve of them. After that I congratulated them one by one until it came across to Chanhee, without me knowing I just get into a cold mood but I didn't want to show that so I just greeted him with a warm fake smile. I didn't know what to say to him when  I looked at him but instead he spoke first "long time no see..." As I was about to say something I got interrupted it was Changjo he was complaining that he wanted food. I broke eye contact with Chanhee, turning away from him I went over to everybody else that was talking and suggested that we should go to a restaurant and talk while eating. 
 
-Chanyeol POV-
I saw Hannah with him I could tell that she was trying to give a warm smile without giving him a cold glare. I shouln't have gotten mad at her for crying it wasn't me that was in the relationship anyways and it wasn't that I knew how they felt about each other. But there is the one thing that keeps on getting on my nerves it's that jerk was the one to break Hannah's heart first and I can't stand that. 
 
Teen Top, Exo, Hannah and I were heading to a restaurant near by once we arrived everybody was going into the restaurant when I saw that jerk going inside. I ran to where he was and I grabbed his wrist he turned around to see who it was and realised that it was me. For a minute or two he just stood there standing infront of me and smirking and I talked "aren't you going to apologize for punching me in the face from last time?" The his face turned serious "why am I to apologize when you were with my girl?" I gave a little laugh "I don't think you have the right to call her your girl and can't you just give  her some space? And I think your misunderstanding something but I was not doing anything to Hannah whatsoever" then he grabbed the collar of my shirt and started talking louder "then why were you with her? What were you doing?" I pushed him away "can't you have a conversation without grabbing someone? Oh and I guess you think helping someone finding their dorm because they don't live around here mean that they're cheating on you. If so I'm sorry for helping someone cheat on you". I gave him one last look and talked again "and you think Hannah was cheating on you? You're the one that a make out scene with another girl and yea sure it was for work but Hannah still saw it" and I left to go to the restaurant.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't update for a long time because I was sort of working on making a new fanfic :)