Chapter 5

I Want to be Your Miss Right
                   
 
 
-Your POV-
I went into the room and unpacked my clothes from my suitcase. After unpacking I went into the washroom to get washed up, after drying my hair I looked at the time it was only 6 o'clock. I really wanted to rest but with my stomach growling I don't think that's going to happen soon. 
 
-Chunji(aka Chanhee)POV-
It was 6 o'clock and Byunhun had just told me that he will go upstairs to wash up. I thought that Byunhun and Hannah might be hungry because,it is dinner time. Checking the fridge for food I looked at all the supplies I had in the kitchen I guessed that it would be good enough to make a decent dinner. 
 
After half an hour passed the food was ready,I ended up making pasta. Then I suddenly heard foot steps coming down the stairs and I heard "Oh my god!what's that smell? Smells soooo good" Realising it was Hannah I said "hurry up before the food disapears from L.Joe when he comes down, he might be skinny but he has a big appetite right?" she laughed and said "nothing was wrong with that", she thanked me and sat down to have a bite.
 
-L.Joe(Byunghun) POV-
I was finished washing up. I changed into different clothes and went downstairs because I smelt food. I walked down the last flight of stairs. Realising Hannah and Chanhee were already siting down talking I rushed over to the table and sat down. It seemed like they were surprised because I came down so quietly. 
 
I started put food in my mouth, then Chanhee spoke  "are you two going to school?" I just looked at him with a blank face then I said "I'm not so sure yet it might take a bit of time to get ready to go to school, how about you?" Then he said "I'm attending Seoul Highschool right now but after school I have to head straight to my practice room". I gave him a little confused face and said "practice room?" Chanhee smiled he said "I'm a trainee at TOP Media so after school i have to leave to practice, you should try out Byunghun you've got the talent". I smirked at him and said "you've got to be kidding me? Try out? That's ridiculous". Before I was about to say something else Hannah budged and said "your not going to ask my opinion? I would like to attend Seoul Highschool and to be honest I want to be a trainee oppa. Oppa why don't you become one? Your good at dancing and rapping huh?And this is one of the reasons why we came to Korea. To find our dreams.
 
Hannah kept begging and begging, at first I kept on saying no but I eventually gave in. I said "I'm only letting you win this time because you've got talent and because your right. The reason we came here was to find our dreams. Hannah and Chanhee looked at eah other they both smiled as if they had won the lottery. Then Chanhee asked "so when are thinking of attending school? Maybe tomorrow?or is that too soon?". "Chanhee you seem to be more excited then me and Hannah" I said. Then he replied "obviously I'm excited I get to go to the same school as you two, now school won't be so boring". 
 
-Chunji(Chanhee) POV-
I was so happy when Byunghun finally gave in and said "yes". *Now I get to go to school with people I'm close to and actually like*. After I saw both of them finishing up the food I cleared the plates and washed them in no time. I went back the two still sitting down on the table and said "let's go!" and Byunhun said "go where?" just when I was about to say something Hannah inturrupted and said "to go shopping, of course" I laughed and said "yeah what she said, now instead of wasting time let's go out now". I heard Byunhyun sigh as Hannah ran up the stairs and yell to Byunghun "you lost the bet as well so you better keep that promise of yours" I got curious and asked "what promise" Byunghun slowly replied "it's nothing...just a stupid bet between her and me" I just laughed again and heard footsteps coming down again.
 
"Ready to go?" I asked i was waiting for both of them to answer but all I felt was a tug on my arm, it was Hannah she was getting impatient and said "no time to chit chat let's go now". Byunghun said "let's get this over with" I smiled at him and said "is it that bad?" he glared back at me and said "you know I hate losing, anyways I lost the bet an I have to buy her clothes now you think I would be happy?" I nodded and went to Hannah that was already opening the front gate outside. 
 
Hannah and me went into the car first while waiting for Byunghun, Hannah said "oppa we are getting uniforms first right?" I looked at her and said "of course we are dumbo! It's not like we can attend school without our uniforms" I pinched her cheek she flinched a little. Hannah stared at me "I was just double checking no need to be so mean" then she pouted. I looked at her for a moment right when I was trying to say something L.Joe came through the car door and said "what are we waiting for let's go now" I started the car. 
 
While we were driving I said to Byunghun "you're little sister doesn't seem like she matured over the past few years" L.Joe just laughed and said "how'd you know shes still that little girl". I could feel somebody staring at me I looke through the mirror an I saw Hannah glaring at me and Byunhun she didn't look so happy, then I said "Hannah stop staring at me and L.Joe like you'll burn holes right through us" I joked around she just frowned and said "keep your eyes on the road". 
 
-Hannah POV-
We finally arrived firstly we went to the school uniform store. I was the first one to get out of the car I was actually really excited because I actually have never worn school uniforms before. I looked back waiting for Chanhee oppa and L.Joe they both came towards me and said "let's go in now".
 
We went into the store. There was a lot of styles of uniforms. I looked around the store for a little but it seemed like L.Joe couldn't take it anymore he started nagging. So we eventually tried on the uniforms and brought the uniforms to the counter. When it came to paying the uniform I just stared at L.Joe and said "you lost, you pay" with a big smile on my face. He just rolled his eyes and took his wallet out. "You have more than enough money by yourself to buy all the stores around this neighbourhood but you don't want to pay for this?" Byunghun said while looking at the cashier. The cashier gave L.Joe a recipt and we headed towards the door. When we steped out of the store I said "our family might be rich and so I might have a lot of money but, I just wanted you to know that you lost" with a straight face I told Byunghun that but I ended up, cracking up because I somehow found it funny. 
 
That's when heard a voice it belonged to Chanhee oppa he said "why don't we get Hannah a school bag as well?" I quickly agreed with Chanhee oppa. The three of us walked to the car Chanhee oppa being polite opened the car door for me I thanked him and we were off to the mall now.
------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't noticed yet the main character Hannah is APink's Son Naeun. Btw in this story everything about Naeun being in APink is going to be different. Sorry!T_T