Chapter 1

I Want to be Your Miss Right

-Your POV- 

I got of the house that I have been living with my brother for the past year after our parents passed away in a horrible car accident. This might be the last time I will be in California because now I'm leaving with my brother to fulfill our dreams.
 
-L.Joe's POV-
For the past year I have been living in this house with Hannah. It was really hard for us to do anything without our parents so I decided that if Hannah and I wanted to do something with our dreams our even find our dreams why not go back to Korea? That's where we were born and maybe we can find some other family members and recieve help.
 
After a couple hours of packing our things I called Hannah if she was finished but there was no answer so I went upstairs to see if everything was alright but this was all I saw, I saw my little sister pouring her eyes out sobbing. I didn't want to make anything worse so I just sat beside her and patted her back telling her that everythings going to be alright.
 
-Your POV-
After packing everything I was tired and I was upset of the fact that I was going to leave to another country leaving everything behind. I was going to leave the memories that I had here since I was 5 years old. All of the flashbacks that I had from before flashed back and before I knew it I felt droplets of tears rolling down my face. "Hannah? Are you finished packing?" I heard L.Joe and I wanted to reply to him but nothing came out I wanted to answer him but nothing came out...
 
I heard footsteps coming up the staircase I quickly wiped my tears away and pretended that I was fine, but boy that did not work. When I wiped my tears away more and more tear drops came down rolling down. That's when my brother came walking in and he said "everythings going to be alright" he comforted me. I asked myself this question *why are you crying?* and about millions of thoughts like these rushed towards my head, your not the only that has been through this your brother is going through the same pain as you are so why are you crying? He's staying strong how come you aren't? I quickly wiped my tears and told my brother "I'm sorry I have no idea why I'm doing this." He quickly gave me a small smile and said "it's fine let's just forget the pain and get ready to leave so we can find a better life".
 
-No one's POV-
The two stood up from the bed and grabbed the rest of their belongings. At last everything that needed packing was completed and now all they needed to do was say their final goodbye to their house. They locked the house door last time and said "we've spent good times and sad times here these will all become memories...Thank you!" 
 
They both turned slowly and got into the BMW they owned an drove off to the airport.
------------------------------------------------------
Okay so this was my very first fanfic and I know it sorta confuses you but please bare with me. I will get better and better later on so please support me :)