Mr. and Mrs. Lee Jonghyun

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

Frankly, when I started this fic, I don't know if people would read it or not because this is indeed a VERY VERY RARE ODD couple.

I started liking the couple when I read the fic My Boyfriend is a Gangster written by Skattered. This author made me fell in love with this two people.

Even though I can't write as well as the author did, I decided, oh what the heck. Just write whatever you wanna write and just follow the flow.

And indeed, now I'm sad to say that this fic is coming to its end.

Enough rambling.

Enjoy the final chapter. :)

 

 

“You know what?” Taeyeon closed the magazine and stole a glance at Jonghyun who was snuggling comfortably beside her.

 

“HHmmm??” He responded with a smile on his face as he fed her with a spoon of ice cream.

 

The soon to be mom giggled. “I can’t wait for the baby to be born.” She flashed her infamous angelic smile. “The baby must be a cutie pie. Super adorable like you.”

 

“Nah… I think the baby would be a dork like you. See how messy you are even when eating ice cream.” Jonghyun drew a playful grin as he wiped the stain on the corner of Taeyeon’s lips.

 

“Yah!!! Bad Daddy Jongie! Buddy, let’s not be friend with daddy. He bullied mommy.” Placing her hand on her stomach, she complained to her child.

 

“Aww… Buddy, Mommy Taeng is sulking again. Poor daddy.”

 

“Serve you right, Jongie!”

 

“Don’t be mad, Taeng. I’m sorry.”

 

Silence.

 

“Aigoo… I’m so gonna be in deep trouble after this.” He touched the place where Taeyeon put her hand on her tummy. “Please, dear buddy, don’t get infected with your mommy’s sulking disease. Daddy doesn’t have the energy to manage two sulking monsters in the house.”

 

Hearing Jonghyun’s comment, Taeyeon glared fiercely at him. “Meanie!!!!”

 

Jonghyun burst out laughing. Tilting his head on her stomach, he listened to the beat of the baby’s heart. “Even if Daddy Jongie is a meanie, Mommy Taeng still loves me. Right, buddy?”

 

“Oh, my. Daddy is being cheesy, buddy.”

 

And they just stayed silent. Jonghyun was immersed, listening closely to the rhythm of the baby’s heartbeat while Taeyeon his hair gently. The midnight sky was decorated with beads of stars, twinkling brightly, accompanying the shining moon. The wind gusted; the sound of leaves moving around, following the movement orchestrated by the wind filled the ambience between them.

 

She bit her lower lips, thinking how lucky she was to have Lee Jonghyun in her life.

 

He closed his eyes, wide grin plastered on his face, thanking god for the happiness that he was experiencing now.

 

“Jongie…” She broke the silence. “After the baby is born, what do you want to call me?”

 

Jonghyun lifted his head from her stomach and he pushed the strands of her brown locks behind her ears. He squared his shoulders. “Is it necessary to change nickname?”

 

“I don’t know. But new nickname would be awesome too. It signifies the start of a new chapter in our life.” She rested her head on Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Don’t you think so?” Her hand found Jonghyun’s and locked their fingers together.

 

“Yeonnie sounds sweet.” He smirked.

 

“Call my name and I’ll be there for you.” She kissed his hand. “In a heartbeat.”

 

*

 

“If I’m not mistaken…” She counted the dates once again. “Another one or two weeks more.” She placed the calendar on the coffee table in front of her. Seriously she wasn’t lying when she told Jonghyun that she was scared. Her first battle to give birth to a new life. But despite the nerve wrecking moment that kept playing on the loop inside her mind these past few days, the feeling of excitement also blossomed inside her heart.

 

“Then I’ll be mister lonely. Huwaaaa….” He faked a cry, causing their bedroom echoed with her ajumma’s laugh.

 

”Awww… don’t be such a baby, Jongie.” She commented. Her brown eyes aimed straight at his figure that was still busy finishing up his paperwork. “You’ve promised me that you’ll be there when I’m going into the labor room right?”

 

“I won’t make you promises. I will just show it to you” Softly, he sang the verses from their theme song, Narsha’s I’m in love.

 

Her ajumma’s laugh boomed for the second time. “Now my hubby is singing.” She smirked cutely. “Looks like Romeo Jongie is back, Buddy!”

 

*

 

His world suddenly went pitch black.

 

No light.

 

No sound.

 

No movement.

 

Nothing.

 

Everything just went blank.

 

The sound suddenly muted.

 

And even the time stood still, unmoved.

 

What kind of ridiculous predicament is this? Taeyeon was inside the ER, struggling alone. Without him by her side.

 

And reality suddenly became too hard for him to swallow. He was at the hospital. Everything  happened so fast for him to comprehend. Just a while ago, Taeyeon moaned in pain. Did the pain too excruciating for you, my love?

 

“You’ve promised me that you’ll be there when I’m going into the labor room right?”

 

“I won’t make you promises. I will just show it to you.”

 

Sorry, my love. I broke my promise. I can’t be there for you. Honestly if I can just rammed through the door and be with you, I’ll do it in a heartbeat. Yeonnie, please be strong….

 

*

 

“Mr. Lee Jonghyun?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter