Partner in Crime

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTES BELOW. THANKS ;)

TAEYEON’S POV

 

   

 

Jonghyun’s crabby fingers pinched my left cheek for the umpteenth times. My eyes rolled as he took a seat next to me. Kuroko no Basket was playing on the TV for our entertainment. If you were wondering why both of us rather watch anime instead of one mushy fluffy overdosed sugary movie, the answer was I was afraid that Jonghyun would switch on his Jongie the Romeo mode. Seriously, each time he turned from the normal Lee Jonghyun to Romeo Jongie, I can’t help but to feel my heart is going to burst out from my chest, my cheeks burn hot with embarrassment while my brain mentally shut down, impairing my logic thinking.

 

And that was why; mushy fluffy overdosed sugary movies are banned from airing inside our house! I don’t wanna die young, oh no! Not now when I already tasted what happiness and more importantly love is with Lee Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun lingered his arm on my shoulder and snuggled me closer to him, allowing my head to rest on his chest. “Jongie, if you keep pinching my cheeks like this, I might as well throw away all my blushers. Save me the trouble to apply any blusher anymore because you’re my natural blusher. Look how red my cheek is now.” I said in a sulking tone as I rubbed my left cheek.

 

Jonghyun’s drew a smile on his face. “Aww…. Does it hurt?” He pushed my hand down from my cheek and placed his hand lightly.

 

Here we go again. Lee Jonghyun or should I say Romeo Jongie had arrived to the scene. Momentarily, I took a deep breath, trying to control the abnormal rhythm of my heartbeat. Keep calm, Lee Taeyeon. Don’t have a heart attack because of this so called pretentious Romeo. “You think?” My eyebrows cocked a level. “Obviously it hurts, mister.” I didn’t dare to look at his face because I knew he’ll flash me that charming killer smile of his. And yeah, FYI, his smile is EXTREMELY BAD, (ALL WORDS ARE CAPSLOCK because too many side effects) for my heart!

 

“Taeng….”

 

Momoi having flashback about her childhood memory with Aomine feasted my eyes. Dup! Dup! Dup! The sound of my heart thumping wildly echoed. Haish! Jongie the Romeo, don’t use that tone to call my name! I might have an atrial fibrillation anytime soon. Oh and I hereby declared you as a mortal enemy for my heart!

 

When I didn’t respond to his cheesy tone, Jonghyun lifted my chin with his hand so that our eyes met each other. Shoot! He just took my breath away with that charming killer smile of his. Taeyeon-ah, don’t forget to breath. Inhale! Exhale! Your lungs were oxygen deprived just by the sight of his smiling face. Don’t die because of hypoxia, okay. “Yah! Who are you actually? Lee Jonghyun or Romeo Jongie?” I pushed his hand from my chin and diverted my gaze towards the basketball showdown between Aomine and Kagami.

 

He giggled and didn’t bother to give me any reply. Instead he threw me into a dumbfounded state with that one particular question. “If one day, I actually leave this world for good, will you miss me?”

 

My forehead creased, indicating confusion. “Did you sing any Romeo and Juliet OST today?” Aigoo… If he did, I guessed I should add up inside our rules and regulations that love songs are totally forbidden to jam anywhere, anytime and anyway.

 

“Nope. I didn’t. Just random.” He shook his head, face plastered with confidence in hoping that I would buy his reason. Nah… I don’t think so, Jongie. He, Kyuhyun and Yonghwa did jam some mushy songs today. That was why he came home as Romeo Jongie instead of the normal Lee Jonghyun.

 

“Jongie dear, what’s with this Romeo mode of yours? Did you knock your head somewhere? Want me to take you to the hospital?”

 

He just grinned widely, increasing my confusion level. “I just wanna test your melting level with my cheesiness.”

 

“Yah! Do I look like a lab rat to you?”

 

“Cheeky.” He touched my right cheek lightly. “Care to answer my question, Mrs. Wifey?”

 

With my eyes closed, I tried to imagine a life without Lee Jonghyun.  If someone asks me that kind of question before, I absolutely, definitely, positively; unquestionably, no string attached, beyond any doubt, unconditionally would say I wouldn’t miss him at all. I would say that I’m glad to have him out of my life. But now… when I came to realize what Lee Jonghyun actually meant to me, I knew that my answers would be different.

 

“Speechless.” I firmly bit my lips. “I’ll be devastated obviously.”

 

“So, the conclusion is Mrs. Wifey loves Mr. Hubby?”

 

Oh, gosh! Not this question again. My facial expressions changed from confuse to piss off. “Didn’t I tell you the answer last night?”

 

“You did. But I wanna hear it again tonight.” The intense showdown between Aomine and Kagami didn’t come close to interest both of us at this moment.

 

Again, I creased my forehead. “Do I have to sing Plain White T’s 1234 song to you?” Sarcasm hinted. Oh, Lee Jonghyun, you knew very well that I was practically a total er when it comes to romance. Why are you asking me that kind of question again?!

 

“It would be great if you can. Besides, I love those three words from you.” His lips curved another charming killer smile before he grabbed my hands and inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter