I'm In Love

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter dedicated especially to:

pokerman

rhk1730

afphrodietic

harin1509_

strangeneko

 

Thanks for the ideas on the song.

I heart you guys :)

 

Enjoy!!!!!

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

  

 

“Joon…”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s easier to call.” Jonghyun smirked. “Joonie… Joonie…”

 

I shook my head, lips curved with a smile. “Then why don’t you just put the name Jin? Then we can sing sowoneul malhaebwa, I’m a genie for your wish. It’s way catchier than just Joonie.”

 

Jonghyun burst out laughing as he pinched my cheeks softly. Well, my natural blusher was on his daily routine, making my cheeks glowed with red. “Aigoo… Fine… You got me. Then, how about you? What do you want for the baby’s name?”

 

I took a moment of silence, lost deep in my sea of thoughts, thinking about the baby’s name.

 

And the bulb of idea lighted, urging my lips to pull a smile. “Shin.”

 

“Shin? Just Lee Shin?” He jerked his eyebrows, looking deep inside my eyes.

 

“I don’t know… What say you?” My face was drawn with a big question mark.

 

“Urm… Wait a sec.”  He paused momentarily. “Is this a baby boy or a baby girl?”

 

Gosh, how could that thought never cross my mind? And here we were discussing, okay more like arguing childishly about the baby’s name. Ommona. Silly, Mr. and Mrs. Lee Jonghyun!

 

“Ah… Right…” I nodded my head a couple of times. “We haven’t done the ultrasound yet.”

 

“See?” Gently, he placed his hand on my tummy, feeling the movement of the fetus. “Do you want a baby girl or a baby boy?”

 

Lips bitten firmly, the wheel of thoughts once again turned. “For me, I won’t mind if it’s a boy or a girl. How about you?” With my hand placed on top of his hand, I gazed at him, my eyes immersed with love.

 

Love?

 

If I know what love actually is, it was all thanks to Lee Jonghyun.

 

Thanks you for making me fell in love with you.

 

“Even if we have both at the same time, I’ll still be the happiest guy alive.”

 

“I love you, Lee Jonghyun.”

 

“And I love you too, Lee Taeyeon.”

 

*

 

“I want this.” Eyes batted, aegyo voice full forced ahead, I begged him wholeheartedly. “Please, Jongie…..” With my index finger pointed straight at the picture of a mouth-watering, salivary drooling deobboki, I was like a little kid pleading her mom for an ice cream.

 

“Taeng…” He huffed, as he stopped peeling the potato. “I thought you said you want to eat stew.” Wiping off his hand with a clean towel, he took a seat in front of me.

 

“Please Jongie….”

 

“Are you playing a trick on me, Lee Taeyeon?” He asked as he pulled the recipe book that was laid in front me. “What’s the deal here? Which one do you want to eat actually? Stew or ddeokbokki?” After reading the recipe book meticulously, Jonghyun went to the fridge, checking for the ingredients.

 

“I don’t feel like eating stew anymore.” I cheekily pulled a wide grin on my lips. “So, ddeokbokki it is.” Still my face was plastered with a grin, no guilt feeling whatsoever came tugging inside my heart.

 

Frankly speaking, weekend was like Christmas for me. Jonghyun treated me like a queen. Whatever I wanted to eat, I just said the words and he gladly cooked them for me. Okay, maybe we can cross the gladly part as this was like a torture for him.

 

Yeah, Lee Jonghyun can cook but sometimes, I asked for something outrages till he felt like banging his head against the wall. From Thai’s Tom Yum Goong, Japanese cold soba noodles, to even Russian’s beef stroganoff, I was driving him crazy with my craving for food during my pregnancy.

 

“Seriously, like freaking seriously, you want ddbeokki? No more change of mind?” His voice filled with seriousness, waiting anxiously for my affirmation.

 

“Yes, please….” Sweet innocent smile.

 

“Fine then. If you change your mind again, I tell you what. I’m gonna flip my lid off.” He warned me as he took out some onions from the fridge and grabbed the dried anchovies from the shelf. “I’m serious here, okay.”

 

“Arrasso, my grumpy dear husband.” I winked at him, hoping that it will melt his heart. I knew that he wasn’t really mad actually, he was just faking it but I decided to play along. It was more fun spending time like this together.

 

As Jonghyun busied himself at the kitchen, I stared at every little movement that he made. A smile lit up on my face. To be honest, Jonghyun was really patient when it came about me. From the very beginning since we were married until the moment that we were going to have a child soon, he was a gentle and loving guy. He withstood every single tantrum, every single harsh thoughtless word that came out from my mouth and every single pain that I’ve caused him with an open heart.

 

If he we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter