Gone

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON’S POV

 

I leaned my back against the wall with my arms crossed together. My eyes rooted to the starry moonlit sky. And my lips immediately crooked a smile to brighten up my face.

 

“Do you like gazing at the sky?” I took a seat next to Jonghyun. We were at our front yard, spending some time together after our midnight snack.

 

Jonghyun diverted his gaze from the sky and turned his face to me. He simply nodded while flashing me his killer charming smile.

 

“Huh?” My eyebrows cocked a level. “What is it with people and gazing at the sky?”

 

“Because the sky represents our feelings.”

 

I creased my forehead. “I don’t get you. What kind of feeling?”

 

“Someday, when the right moment comes, you’ll get it.”

 

Taeng misses Jongie? Heck no! Quickly I shook my head. I felt like banging my head straight to the wall. Perhaps that action might knock some senses into my brain. What the hell am I thinking?!

 

I miss Jonghyun?

 

Lee Taeyeon misses Lee Jonghyun?

 

Seriously rubbish! Seriously nonsense! Seriously unimaginable!

 

Woah! Lee Taeyeon! You better backspace all those thought from your mind. Who are you to kid? If you don’t even for a second miss Lee Jonghyun, why on earth are you blushing alone, in the middle of the night, reminiscing back the conversation that you had with him?!

 

I bit my lips. Hard. Why so hard to admit it, Taeyeon?! I took out my iPhone from the pocket of my sweater. I noticed that it was already 10 pm. Where the heck is Jongie? Why of all the days, he picked this day to come home late? Haish… Seriously this guy….

 

I swiped the phone and searched for that one special thing inside my photo album. Again my lips lighted up with a smile. The picture of me and Jonghyun together on our very own first date feasted my sight. Honestly, that one picture made me blushed all day long. That one picture made me dropped my jaws wide open. That one picture almost made me blackout.

 

It wasn’t because of me and Jonghyun smiling happily inside the picture but the background of it that made my heart beat fast. I was right when I thought that Jongie was losing some screws inside his brain lately. How could he ever think to carve a heart shape on the tree? That one was considered normal and okay but what scare me the most was he also carved the words Taeng and Jongie inside the heart shape!

 

Ommona! That just sent chill all over my body.

 

My eyes locked their gaze at the strawberry shortcakes placed beside me. I didn’t give a damn if Tiffany wanted to call me as a total noob or hopeless in the topic of romance when all I could think of was baking a cake for him. For tonig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter