Ego

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m having my exam this Wednesday. So, sorry for the short update. *Bow down*

10 comments for the previous chapter?!

Wow, you guys are just such sweet peas.

Thanks for the upvote erahmaliati21. You’re definitely a cutie pie :D

*Do enjoy the chapter, subscribe and comments this story.*

Your comments really are my energy source. Keep the comments coming peeps!

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

         

 

“What’s up man? Are you really that piss?” Yonghwa jerked his eyebrows, eyes eyeing intensely at the cigarette on my hand. I zipped my mouth shut. And I guessed I didn’t need to say anything. The cigarette told it all. I’m pissed! Like ultimately!

 

“Hey, I’m not trying to nag. But honestly, you’re a grown up man. You know what is good and bad for you.” His forehead creased, head shaking from left and right.

 

I let out a sigh; the greyish white smoke forming clouds flew from between my lips, filling the ambience. My orbs fixated to bright blue sky. “I’m pissed.”

 

“If you’re pissed, then let’s go and strum the drum.”

 

I grinned. “Strumming the drum ain’t going to cut it this time, Yoong.” Again, I sighed, my mind was spammed with the thought of her. Lee Taeyeon. “At this moment, this is my only solace.” I grabbed the cup and took a sip of the coffee.

 

Coffee? Again… Taeyeon. Haish… Lee Jonghyun, stop thinking about her! She didn’t feel the same way that you feel about her. Accept that, swallow the fact and digest it!

 

“And besides, this is a free country. No law stated that a grown up guy like me can’t smoke.” I flashed one of my most innocence grins to Yonghwa.

 

“Yeah. You’re right. This is a free country. You have a point there. But dude, my house ain’t a smoking zone.” Yonghwa said, sending a hint of sarcasm. “Yah, Lee Jonghyun, what’s with you today? You quitted smoking like ages ago. So, why another relapse?”

 

Silence.

 

“Had a fight with Taeyeon huh?” Yonghwa set his orbs towards my face, trying to analyze my expression.

 

I shook my head. “I don’t know. Maybe it was me who’s overly sensitive. She’s… haish… I don’t know how to put it, Yoong. She’s being her normal self. Heartless. Cold. Like how I used to be before.”

 

Yonghwa’s forehead creased for the nth time before he sighed. “Frankly speaking, I really don’t wanna pry into your matter.”

 

“I don’t ask for it.” I mumbled those words, enough to my own hearing and understanding.

 

But I guessed someone else heard me mumbling.

 

“World War III huh?”

 

Hearing a woman’s voice startled me. My eyebrows jerked as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter