Minion

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wrote this during my flight back to where I'm currently studying.

The rain was a total disaster. Turbulence was hellish.

So, if this chapter is quiet lame and unlogical, I'm very sorry..

But do enjoy ^^

Taeyeon's  POV

      

 

"Jongie...do you think that..." No response from Lee Jonghyun. My feet stopped when I noticed that my dearest Mr. Hubby wasn't there beside me. Where on earth did he wander off? Gosh! He's not even a kid to begin with.

 

My eyes began searching for his figure but they paused and rooted at one place. Tons of cute, adorable baby’s clothes were displayed at the corner of the shopping complex. Strangely my heart started to have a weird kind of sensation.  I've never been a big fan of cute stuff, but just from the sight of that little version of human clothes made me suddenly feel jumpy and giddy at the same time.

 

"Hey, dear wifey..." Someone tapped my shoulder, shrugging off the odd feeling inside my heart. As I turned around to see who that person was, one charming killer smile from Mr. Lee Jonghyun made my heart skip a beat. Urgh! The mortal enemy for all women in the whole wide world had arrived to the scene.

 

He wrapped my waist with his arm and snuggled me closer to his chest. The sound of his heart beating fast, the waves of his chest when he breathed in and outage feeling of his warmth against mine were something that I've finally gotten used to.

 

"Do you want to buy it?" He gazed at me before dragging us both towards the display product.

 

I gave him a big massive questioning look. "What for?" It's not like we have babies at our home. Oh, crap! Did I just think about babies?!

 

Jonghyun grinned widely. "Of course of Yonghwa and Shinhye."

 

I mentally smacked myself. Duh!!!! Go figure, Lee Taeyeon. How can you forget about the little cutie pie Yongshin?! "Ah... Right... You choose, I'll pay." Smiley face.

 

He ruffled my hair lightly. "Yah! I'm not that penniless till I have to let my wife pay for something that I want to buy for my friends."

 

"You just ruined my hair Mr. Hubby." I pouted as I tried to repair my messy hair. "Besides, your friends are my friends too. So it won't do any harm if I pay for it."

 

"No... Let me pay."

 

"Me."

 

"Me."

 

"Me!" I insisted.

 

"Not gonna happen." Jonghyun brushed me off cutely while pushing the strands of my messy hair.

 

"Fine. Let's split the bill then." Finally, I suggested. If we keep on arguing, I don't think we'll be able to buy the clothes by today. We might even have to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter