Date Part II

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated! I don't know if this date can be classified as romantic or not,

but I tried my best.

Hope you'll enjoy it. Comments and opinions are highly appreciated :)

 

Jonghyun’s POV

           

 

“Thanks Taeyeon.” After my ‘steal-a-kiss’ attack, I said with a wide grin plastered on my face. She didn’t push me away and at that moment I felt like I was on cloud nine.

 

After about 3 seconds of frozen solid state, Taeyeon finally got a grip and nodded her head in slow motion. A small knife was handed to me. “Er… Just cut the cake.”

 

“Don’t wanna do it with me?” I motioned at the cake with my lips puckered.

 

She shook her head. “Nah…. My bad. So I let you have the honor to yourself.”

 

“Don’t you have at least a little bit of romantic genes inside your DNA?” I mumbled to myself but I was not going to cut the cake alone. It was our anniversary. And it was a must for us to do it together!

 

I took her right hand and led her to hold the knife with me. At first she was struggling but hey, I wasn’t going to let her ruin the moment. Armed with my puppy eyes, I was mouthing the word ‘please’ to her. And yes, she did fell for that trick and we sliced the cake together.

 

“What did you wish for, Jonghyun?” Taeyeon asked after I finished cutting the cake into pieces.

 

Wider grin. “I’m not wishing anything. I’m hoping and praying.”

 

She gave me a smirk. “Fine. Then, let me rephrase my sentence. What did you hope and pray for?”

 

I took a moment of silence to think about what to answer to her. But I guessed I held out the truth from her first. Like Yonghwa and Shinhye said, I should take things slowly first. Patience is a virtue.

 

“Our happiness.” And for us to be together for the rest of our lives. I wanna grow old with you, Lee Taeyeon!

 

“Our happiness?” She creased her forehead.

 

“Yup. What did you wish for?”

 

“Hey, “I’m not wishing anything. I’m hoping and praying.” She slipped out a light chuckle.

 

“Yah! Those are my lines. Copycat!”

 

“Wae? It’s not like those words have any copyrights. So, I’m not copying you, Lee Jonghyun.” She stuck her tongue out, with merong and aegyo all mixed up together.

 

And this time it was my turn to giggle. I spooned a little bit of the cake and motioned it for her to take a bite. And surprisingly, she did eat it and she did it with a smile on her face. Okay, that was a jaws dropping moment for me. Enough said!

 

“Ara… Ara… But honestly, tell me what did you hope and pray.”

 

“Our happiness.”

 

“Again, Lee Taeyeon. That’s my line.”

 

“Nope, it’s my line Lee Jonghyun. I’m really hoping and praying for our happiness.”

 

“Seriously?” Frankly speaking, I was having a hard time to swallow and digest her answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter