Why So Serious?

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter named in celebrating Why So Serious originally sang by SHINEE and covered by EXO.

Hahahaha...

I'm so happy that all my biases sang that song.

Oh, btw, who likes the new poster for this fic? Dang! They look so freaking adorable together.

Okay! Enough rambling. Back to JONGTAE'S story peeps ;p

 

TAEYEON’S POV

   

 

My orbs wandered around, back and fro following the motion of Jonghyun’s figure at the kitchen. Jonghyun was on his epic cooking adventure whereas I on the other hand was accompanying him from the living room throughout his whole journey.

 

Well, it’s not like I don’t want to join his adventure inside the kitchen but there’s a saying that too many cooks spoil the broth. So, considering my major failure in cooking, I guessed I should just let Jonghyun spent his time alone cooking food for both of us. I won’t be a lump that stuck in his throat and he can cook peacefully. Problem solves and everybody is happy. Well, I am definitely over the moon of course. Kekekeke….

 

*Flashback*

 

I reread back the cooking schedule that was pasted on the fridge. My forehead creased. How come this schedule seemed different? Are there any changes that I wasn’t informed about?

 

“Jonghyun…” I made my way out of the kitchen and went straight to the nerdy Jonghyun. He was rooting his orbs at the laptop since this morning. I don’t think he even move from his laptop.

 

“Yup…” He still focused on his work.

 

“Why does the cooking schedule seemed strange? It is irrelevant.” I shoved the paper in front of him.

 

He didn’t even bother looking at the paper. Yah, could you please be a doll and just read that freaking paper? Am I not attractive enough compared to your work? Oh gosh! What the hell did I just rambled out inside my mind?

 

“What’s so irrelevant about it? It’s normal and acceptable.”

 

“Today is Sunday. And usually it’s my turn. How come your name is written together with mine? Do you want to change shift with me?”

 

Jonghyun drew a playful grin on his face. Snap! Why am I having a bad feeling about it?

 

“I don’t wanna change my shift with you. I’m cooking with you today. As simple as that.” He answered with a cool expression plastered, causing me to drop my jaws.

 

“Bwoh?” Yah, Lee Jonghyun must be not in his right mind at this moment! Is he being serious? Are we filming some kind of reality show where a couple ‘waltzing’ together inside the kitchen preparing food to be served for the guests?

 

! My cooking skill would be like heaven and hell compared to him. Omma!!! Why didn’t you force me to take a cooking lesson before this? Being remorse ain’t going to worth a thing at this moment, Lee Taeyeon.

 

Face it! You’re screwed! You’re going to embarrass yourself in front of Jonghyun later. Huwaaaa!!!

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

   

 

“Lee Taeyeon!” I yelled out her name from the kitchen. I knew she would be an obstacle inside the kitchen, so I just threw her out. And boy, she was glad when I said I’ll do the cooking by myself. But, of course with one condition though. She has to stay near me when I am cooking. Heeee….

 

Taeyeon dropped her plush toy from her grasp, startled because of my scream. Seeing her with her plush toy made me think twice about her mental age. In reality, she’s 25 years old but she stills act like she’s a kid. I don’t know what will happen if we have kids on our own later on. I bet she’s going to be the kid compared to our children.

 

Woah! Backspace Lee Jonghyun! You just thought about having kids with Lee Taeyeon. KIDS? CHILDREN? Those words are in plural FYI! Dream on, mister. To even have one child with her is like a mission impossible, you dare to think about having more than that!

 

Ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter