Major Catastrophe!

Mr. And Mrs. Lee Jonghyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

      

Kyuhyun can’t help but to drop his jaws. His head was shaking from left to right, face plastered with the most disbelieving face that he could ever made in his entire life. I just flashed him my poker face. Yonghwa that was playing the tune of CN Blue’s I’m Sorry immediately stopped, eyes almost bulged out from the socket upon hearing my confession.

 

“Are you effing serious?” Yonghwa asked with his utmost serious tone.

 

“I guess so.” I nodded. Though hesitation did cross my mind, I guessed I don’t have anything to lose if I follow that arrangement.

 

“You don’t sound so sure dude.” Kyuhyun finally snapped out from his shock. Eyebrows jerked.

 

“I’m freaking sure, Kyu.” This time I answered with more confidence.

 

“Dude, wake up! This matter ain’t a walk in the park. You can’t simply agree to this kind of thing. You don’t even know that girl. How did you ever have the nerve to agree into marrying her?” Yonghwa put down his guitar on his lap. Cappuccino on the table later became the drink to clench his thirst.

 

“Have you met the girl?” Kyuhyun asked, his eyes rooted to my figure.

 

“Nope.”

 

And that one simple answered almost made Yonghwa spit out his cappuccino. Kyuhyun smacked his forehead while I on the other hand, still with the poker face.

 

“My parents’ choice.” I said calmly. “So I’ll just go with the flow.” My lips curved a smile, finally deleting the poker face from their sight. “Plus, you guys are both married. Why don’t I too join the club? I’m sick of being the only single y available bachelor here.”

 

Dush! Kyuhyun punched my shoulder lightly.

 

“Yah! Chincha, this kid! I can’t believe you. Do you think marriage is a game?”

 

“Ani…”

 

“Then, weiyo? Marriage is about responsibility Jonghyun. It’s not like today you can get married and divorced the next day. Marriage doesn’t work that way dude.” Yonghwa burst out his dissatisfaction.

 

“I know that marriage is about responsibility. And guys, I think I’m ready for it.”

 

My eyes wandered to the view outside of my office. Akdong Musician – I Love You blasted from the stereo, killing the silence inside the room.

 

“Jongie, just come back, will you?” My omma sounded worry. I knew that she was having headache because of my action. One time I agreed to the marriage, but now I seemed like I don’t even give a damn about it. Haish… Am I screwing my own life because of this arranged marriage?

 

“Omma, I’m busy.” There you have it peeps. What a lame excuse to give, Lee Jonghyun. If I were in front of my omma, she would definitely pulled my ear till it’s tore apart.

 

“Busy? What kind of job that is keeping you too busy till you don’t have time to meet your own future wife?” Okay…. She’s going to nag until my eardrums crush.

 

“Omma…”

 

“Don’t go all omma with me. Don’t you want to meet her?” A heavy sigh was let out from the other line. I bet she’s frustrated with me.

 

“I do want to meet her. Soon… But not now omma. I’m busy.”

 

“Haish… then promise me you’ll give her a call.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter