Ch. 9

It's not just about fighting

updattiiiiinnnnggg.....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is officially weird. I feel like a stalker or a ert or or whatever. But believe me, I am NOT!! I am only doing this for his own good, though I still dont know why. I must be really stupid, its okay if you agree with me. Since he fell asleep I decided to fix his injuries the next morning, thus this sunny bright morning, because well, I am not that nice. But he is still ing sleeping and it seirouly is infected.

So here I am, hesistantly trying to put the things on his chest without trying to wake him up from the burn. Did I mention I had to take his shirt off which was ing awkward. I mean picture a guy, me, taking off another guy's shirt, E.den. Damn that looks really, wrong! But I sorta cut the shirt since I couldnt really lift him, he is heavy.

I sighed as lightly place the cloth on his chest and he goraned in pain. I flinched as I sat still on the ground all frozen. Please dont wake up and he didnt. I relaxed my body as i just stared at his chest while I waited for the alcohol to sink in. You know, for a jerk, he has a nice body. Something I would want to have, well not really but something a perfect guy would sorta have. I said sorta.

He must work out, a really defined body. I should stop before I stare at it too long. The girl in my bed is also sleeping still. And since E.den took the couch, well I slept on the floor.

"What the are you doing!"

"Ahh.." I yelped as I jumped back placing my hand over my mouth as I silently stare at him terrified. He grunts as he sat up and looked down only to stare back up and glare. "I was only trying trying to put some medicine on there I swear and you were sleeping and I will get you a new shirt I promise.." I blurt all that out at I try to secure myself with my arms thinking that will save me if he tries to attack me.

He just stares at me like I am the stupidest person here. He scowls as he takes the kit from the floor,"I'll do it myself," he mumbles and I just nod.

"I'll... go make something.." I just dash to the kitchen not wanting to face him at all. I dont want to really stay with him for long. I hope he heals and leaves soon. But, what to make. I'll just make some eggs and toast or something.

I start to make the food to occupied in my cooking. I havent cooked in a while but at least I still know how. I grab a couple of eggs and place the bread in the toaster. I take like four eggs in one hand and use the edge of the pan to crack them in. I threw aways the shells and grabbed another egg. I turned around and I couldnt help but give out a little yelp noise as E.den was in the kitched watching me. Which caused the egg to drop and crack. Damn!

"What the hell.. you scared me!" I place me hand on my heart to stop it from beating so fast.

He gives me this look, which kinda pisses me off, "What did you do to the food?"

My eyes twiched as I fumed inside, "Really?!?! Okay.. what will it take for you to believe that I am not a liar.." I just about had enough of this!! How long can he go with this?

He sighed as he just sat down, him all bandaged. "Shut up.. you are giving me a headache.."

I glare at this stupid but cant help but notice that he isnt wearing a shirt. I flush as I turn around, I should maybe give him one of mine. No, its too small, I should buy another one. I glance back and he looks as if he is in pain. He cant really move much. He stares at me and I turn to focus on my cooking. Just forget about it King, pretend he is not there okay? Just pretend!! I clean up the mess and put the toast on a plate along the eggs. 

"Do you want coffee, milk, juice.." I look at him.

"Doesnt matter.." his voice sounds deeper than usual and it gives me the shivers. I pour the coffee in a mug with some cream and sugar. Not too much, he doesnt seem like a sweet tooth. 

I place the food on the table, "I am just gonna check on the girl.." I run to the room trying not to trip on anything. I dont know why, but he makes all nervous. Probably because he can start to attack me anytime. I look at the girl who is still sleeping peacefully. Wow, she must be tired. I'll leave some food for her just in case. I turn back to the kitchen to find him alomost done and chewing on some toast. He eats fast.

"Uhh.. are you still hungry.. I can buy you a new shirt too.. take anything in the fridge if you need too.." i tell him and he just satres at me back. "You know.. you are gonna be here for a while, and you know thats true.. so the least you can do is talk to me so it wouldnt be as awkward."

"And what do you want me to say?" 

"i dunno.. considering that you hate me.. i figured you were going to yell at me or beat me or something," I feel like I am being twisted. I am confused and I dont know what to do. He is being kind of, not mean so its hard to deal with it. "You arent yelling at me or anything.. so I dont know what to do or say. Most of the time you bash on me."

He rubs his head tiredly, "You sound like one of those nerds who talk so high.."

I glare at this insensitive jerk, "Yea well.. I am not technically one of those bad boys, I was ordered to act like one," I mumble staring at the floor.

"Of course.." he takes a sip of his coffee. "So what.. I just stay here till I am better.."

"I guess so.." I look behind me having a feeling that the girl is going to walk right in. I can hear him sigh and I turn to look at him. He needs to wear a shirt, its weird seeing him like that, more like too embarrassing.

"Why are you staring at my chest?"

My eyes widened as I can feel my face heat up more, I was not! I promise I wasnt, was I? "I wasnt staring at your chest!" I glare up at him.

"Yes you were, your face is red.." is all he says.

"I wasnt.. I.. I just wanna calculate... your size.." I can feel my voice starting to choke as that was the lamest excuse I ever made. I can feel my heart race and this nervous feeling, like he is gonna make me explode.

"With your eyes..?"

"...Yes... I can do that," walk away King, walk away. You are just humilisting yourself. With my eyes really? But my feel just seems stuck on the ground, like its afraid to move.

He just raises his eyesbrows, "You want to check my pants size too?"

Even though he had this sarcastic tone my eyes still went wide and my whole face crimson red, the feeling of disgust fills me, "I'll go get your shirt!" I dash to my room and head to my closet. I know i said I was going to buy him one, but I am not. He is starting to piss me off, making me feel all weird. I dont like this tone of his, I just want him to go back to yell at me or something.

Though it would be awesome to get away from him, but I dont want him snooping around. Especially if he doesnt trust me. I pull out a big size shirt that I didnt even know I had. It can be big enough for him. I walk back to the kitchen and put out the shirt to him. My eyes looking elsewhere, I dont want to see him half .

He takes the shirt and put it on. He gets up to fix the edges and looks at me. I smile as I nod, "It fits.. and it looks good. Surpirsed that you didnt ask me what I did to the shirt." He then glares at me about ready to strike but I held my hands up, "Kidding!! Kidding.. I was kidding.. swear." He continues to stare which makes me uncomfortable. If he has somthing to say, then he should say it. "What?"

"Why is this your first mission here? And why havent you fought any monsters yet?"

I tense at his questions, and really start regretting that I told him. Hyung is going to to be pissed! "i.. well.. I just never encountered any of them thats all.. just lucky I guess.. and I dunno why this is my first.. I have been busy."

"With?"

"Things.." is all I can say because I am not sure why. Hyung never told me and I never bothered asking after that one time. I look up at him and he looks really, well hes not convinced. "i am not doing a very good job in making you believe me.."

"Huh.. you are smart.."

I just sighed waking to the sink, "I dont really care if you believe me or not but if this is going to cause trouble in the future then I rather have you to believe me than not to. Isnt there a way?" I am not trying to sound desperate but I really cant stand all this fighting and me getting hurt. 

"I dont know a way.. and your bleeding.." he tells me and I gasp.

"What where?!?!" I look down and turn but I cant find a blood stain. "I dont see any.. thing."

"Your lips.. and your ribs.. the back of you."

I wipe my lips and wash them. I am still not healed yet which is pissing me off. Hyung use to make this drink and it heals me instantly. I need to make that. Though he says it only works for me. I try to look behind me but it doesnt work out. I cant get to it.

"Why cant you heal like the rest of us.. if you are one of us.." he leans back against the wall.

I just glare at him, feeling pain in my back, "I dont know okay.. I cant heal normally.. you ask alot of questions!"

"Well this is the only way I know."

I just stare at him, in disbelief, "Is is working?" I mumble as I look down on the ground.

"I dont know.. you tell me.."

"But there are a lot of other things.. I can erase memory.. I can fight.. I can.. do alot of things.. I just cant name them now.." I tell him, but he just chuckles at me.

"Are you that desperate to get me to believe you."

"I..I am not!! I just dont like the fights we have and.." my voice trails off, I feel like I am a desperate kid. I am falling into his trap.

"I like the fights.. gives you good excersize."

"Not for me.. I cant heal on the outside. I dont like your constant bullying either.."

He just shrugs, "I prefer to call it teasing."

"You dont tease.. even if you do.. I dont like it.. and you dont tease.. its called bullying.. not like I really care.. I just dont like the fights.. the fights arent teasing.."

He starts to laugh at my ranting, "You are such a whiner.. a whiny little girl.."

I can feel my face heat up as I fist my hands, "I was not whining!! And I dont whine like a little girl.. I dont whine point period.." I fume as I just stand there.

"See.. teasing.."

My eyes twitched as I just groan, rubbing my head. I dont like him, I really dont. "Whatever.. does this mean we are cool.."

He stares at me as if testing me, "You are fun to mess with.. but it doesnt mean I believe you."

"I dont care.." I practically shout, "just as long as we arent like.. I dunno... enemies.. I helped you!! That has to count!" I point at him with my finger at him.

"So you want to be firends?"

"I dont care.. as long as you dont hate me.. I dont want fights.. as long as we can somewhat get along.. is thast so much to ask?" I feel exhausted. I cant stand this conversation.

"We'll see..." is all he says but I will take it! "Whats your family bloodline?"

I just stop and stand still as I look at him. The feeling in my chest, it feels twisted into bunch of knots. Why that question, why? I can feel myself tremble and he looks as if he noticed. "Um.. I am going to go.. fix my wound.." I walk out the kitchen and sat down on the floor pulling up my kit. I can feel his presence somewhere behind me. I hate that quesiton, because thats the one thing I want to know. What am I?

Who am I?

"You need help?"

I feel this uneasy warmth around, I am not use to E.den helping me. I am not use to him being nice. But I do need help, maybe I just dont want to pass this opportunity of his kindness to go to waste. This is a rare chance you know, but I still dont like him. Okay? I just give a slight nod and take off my shirt. He sits behind as he takes the kit and I stare at the ground. I can feel a bruning snesation a few moments later and I cant help but yelp. Its cold and I bite my mouth shut to stop screaming. "It hurts.."

"Well this isnt exactly a small cut.."

"And whose fault is that.." I growl through clenched teeth as a couple tears role down my cheek.

"You are the one who cant heal.."

I sniff as I brace the pain. "Why are you being nice?"

"Why dont you answer my quesiton?" he shot back and that leaves me quiet.

"You being nice is awkward.. I am not use to it.." I try to avoid that question.

"Well dont.. I am just trying to heal this wound up.. I dont blood everywhere I walk.."

I scoff, hsaking my head, "Nice excuse.."

"You are the one avoiding my quesiton.." again I am kept silent.

"You dont have to know.. I dont know yours.. so lets keep it this way," I tell him. I can feel him bandaging me me up and I just orbe another shirt here. When he finishes I put my shirt on and place the mess in the kit. "Thanks.." I mumble. I get up and place the kit away then turn back. "Um.. what do you want to do.."

"This is your house.." he sits on the couch wincing in pain.

"Should I tell the others that you are here..?" I ask.

"Dont bother.. I dont want them thinking that I actually like you now," he rolls his eyes at the thought and that just gets me amd. I really dont like his attitude. It is really pissing me off.

"Thats nice to know," I scowl at him.

"How is the girl?"

"She is fine.." I reply and sit on the chair. "I should go make her some food.. you can watch tv." I start to get up and walk to the kitchen, "is there anything you would like for lunch so I'll know ahead of time.. just in case if I need to go shopping."

He starts chuckling and I stand there confused. I stop when I realized how I sounded like a, wife. Eww, gross!! I shudder at the thought and this weird feeling. "O-on second thought.. I will just make you anything okay.."

At least he doesnt hate me that much. But still, its weird seeing him all, not mean. Though I guess its better if he does not yell. I wonder if we'll be able to become friends. But what still bothers me is that question. What is my family bloodline, I have to ask him. I will ask him.

Who am I?

----------------------------------------------

alright i am done.. this was a wreird chapter.. 

i think i rushed E.den.. did i make it too soon for him to be nice..

should he have been mean in this chap..

i mean he still will be but not that much..

urrgh i dunno...

i feel like this is wrong..

oh well enjoy i guess..

T_T