Ch. 13

It's not just about fighting

updatiing.

---------------------------------------------

"Hyung!!!"

"Woosuk stop running, you'll hurt yourself!"

"I wont.. carry me hyung!"

"Fine.. good morning! What do you want to eat!!"

"Umm.. I dunno.. hyung.. can we go outside today?"

"Uh.. how about we stay here in today?"

"But hyung.. I am always inside... and I am bored.."

"Hmm... then how about we play a game.. we'll go outside another day I promise okay?"

"Okay hyung.. at least you'll be with me right?"

"Always Woosuk.. I wont let anything happen to you at all!"

"Yeah!!! I want to eat cake!!!"

"How about cereal.. cake later okay?"

"Okay..."

"Good boy.. thats why you are my favorite!!"

"You too hyung! I love you the best!"

"I love you most too Woosuk.. remember that okay?"

"Yup!! I am hungry.."

"Haha.. okay lets eat."

----------------------------------------

My eyes shot open, and I was panting a bit. I never had that dream before, and quite frankly, I dont remember that happening at all. Well, I dont care, I am still tired. I close my eyes and move in closer to the nice smell. It is really warm too. I dont remember my bed smelling like that. 

And they dont.

My eyes shot wide again and I gulped. I am seriously hoping that its not what I think it is. God please its not what I think it is. I clutched my hands tighter at the cloth that is in my hands and I hesitantly look up. My breathing stops and my heart beats uncontrollably fast. I can feel my whole body heat up and my eyes are getting wider each second.

Now dont misunderstand, I am just highly scared that E.den will wake up any second now and hit me. But what the hell am I doing in his arms? You have no idea how awkward this for me. I bite my lips tyring to squirm around a bit but he inhales sharply and I go stiff. , dont wake up, please dont wake up. I am like in my grave right now.

I knew this was a bad idea, why did I agree to sleep on the same bed as him? Him, for god sake! I should have known better, I am so stupid. I didnt even get to tell hyung that i love him! Hyung, if you are seeing this, please know that I love you very much, and I did not plan on dying this way. i am so sorry that I failed this mission. And Jaedick, if you are seeing this also, just know that i think you are a cocky . You are very rude and arrogant and you are always mean to me, and bully me alot which I do not appreciate. But, I admit, I like you too. And its fun meesing with you. 

So, just know that I will miss you guys, especially you hyung.

Well, that should do it, right?

I take a deep breath and shut my eyes close. Think, what is the best way to get out of here? I sigh, there isnt. I look at him once again to see his sleeping face. He looks so peaceful, and calm. Pretty too! Ignore the last comment. I wonder why he is so rough and mean? In all honesty, I just hope he gets use to me so he can stop acting so mean. I want him to be nice and friendly with me like he is with the others, because that is when I like him the best.

And I am actually pretty comfortable in his arms thats wrapped around me, dont tell anyone I said that. I am serious! I sigh, trying to shift around but, its hard. I stay still thinking of a plan but I start to panick when I hear footsteps coming towards my door. !! Oh god no, I have to do something. Someone is gonna come in. No, this is not good! No one can come in, oh god! What the hell, why do I have such bad luck?

I hear the footsteps louder and I curse mentally. Why didnt I lock the stupid door?! Ugh, damn!!! I bite my lips as the footsteps stop and I squeal hiding my head in his chest. Yup, I bury my head in E.den's chest instead of waking him up. How nice am I? But I also clutch his shirt more tighter and I realize my nails are like stuck in his shirt. Great, just awesome. Real smart King, real smart. 

Ugh just kill me now. I hear the door open and I whimper, oh god, this is gonna be horrible.

"Hey King.." I hear someone whisper but I cant tell who it is because the sound is muffled since and arm is like drooped over me. "Are you awake ye... no way.." I gulp as I hear the voice falter and more footsteps closer to us. Argh, someone just seriously kill me now! "Wow.. so... huh.. I wonder when did E.den come here.. or, how long has he been here?" I hear him chuckle, "very sneaky King.. but you'll hear from me.. definitely.. have fun sleeping with your prince." I hear the door close and did he say prince? Oh god he did not just say prince.

My god, who the hell was that?! I groan but i stop when I feel E.den start to wake up. !! I am doomed, oh crap! Pretend to sleep, just pretend to sleep King! Pretend!

"Ugh... the hell am I hugging? What the ?!" I hear him shout and i just breathe in and out trying to fake sleep. So far so good, I think. He cant kill me if I am sleeping right? Right? I feel his arm off of me, one of them while the other is still under me. I can feel his hand trying to tug my hands off of his shirt but they are clutched on too tight not too mention my nails are stuck in. Sorry E.den. "You have to be kidding me," I know, me too. I feel the same way. , what do I do, I cant just suddenly wake up can I?

I hear him sigh as he shifts his arm the one under my head and I think he just pulled me closer. What? That doesnt make sense, probably just me. But no, I felt it, he pulled me closer. Why did he do that? I was probably hurting his arm, yea thats it. I sigh satisfied with my answer. 

I also hear him sigh again, "You're lucky you're cute.. or I would've killed you already," he mumbles but, did he just call me cute? He did not just call me cute. Oh god, he just called me cute. No, no, no! That did not happen, he did not call me cute! !! Dont blush King, dont you dare blush, dont blush!! Too late, I can already feel myself heating up. Oh god, dont look please dont look.

I gulp and try to move my head away so he wont see me and at least try to untangle my fingers so I wont be really in his arms, but he keeps pulling me in closer to him which is not helpful. He grabs my hands and somehow gets my nails unstuck in his shirt. Thank god! I inhale sharply and turn my body away from him which causes his arm to be free. 

Thank god, I am not in his arms anymore. Though I have to say, I do kind of miss it, but whatever, the awkwardness of me waking up in his arms wont happen. I hear him get off the bed and pull the covers up. He is being awfully nice. I can hear his footsteps as he walks in the bathroom. once he shuts the door close I open my eyes.

He called me cute.

Me cute, that is not possible. No way, is he blind. I am no where near cute. Ao is cute! Heck, even Jun is cute! Maybe he wasnt talking about me. Thats sounds reasonable. He comes out the bathroom and sees me awake.

"You are awake.. where is my medicine?" he is brushing his teeth and I tell him its the purple bottle. "Hm.. I am hungry, make me food."

I grunt as I sat up, jerk! But I realized something and I look at him, "We are getting bubble tea right?"

He groans as he walks back in, "Yea whatever.. later."

I smile as I also head in there and take my toothbrush and start brushing. I am getting it today and nothing will happen to it. Afterwards I walk to the living room to see Rasa and Ao awake. The other two are still cuddled up sleeping. Rasa is on the couch while Ao is in the kitchen. So, it must have been one of these two.

"Morning.." Rasa smiles up at me.

"M-morning.." I stutter, well because his smile has a hidden something. , it was him wasnt it? It was! 

"So.. have a good sleep?" he smirks and I blush. Crap, he knows!

"It was okay.." I walk to the kitchen to avoid him and see Ao making breakfast. I need to stay away from him.

"Morning!" he said so cheerfully and I smile. See, he is cute!

"Good morning.."

"Thank you for giving us pillows and blankets.. also for putting me on the couch," he walk to hug me and I nod.

"No problem," is all I say.

"So.. how did you sleep?" he ask as I grab a water bottle from the fridge.

"It was okay.." I take a sip.

"Really? So.. when did you invite E.den to the sleepover?"

I spit out the water and start coughing. It was him?!!? "Wh-what are you talking about," I try to play it as if I didnt know.

"Yea.. what am I talking about? It not like I walked in to see you and E.den all cuddled up in bed with each other. Thats not what I saw at all.." he smirks and I blush hard. I thought it was Rasa, but, Ao!!

"I..I can explain!" He raises his brow at me and nothing will come out of my mouth. "No I cant.." I mumble.

He chuckles, "Yes you will.. because I need to know how you guys became friends.."

"We.. we arent friends.." I tell him.

"Right.. thats not what it looked like to me.." he smiles as he turns to me. "But anyway... you might want to take food to him. He must ebe hungry.. and seeing that he cant come out here.. you might want to be fast. Oh i cleaned the dishes by the way.."

I bite my lips as I look at Rasa, "But.. he is there.."

"Who Rasa..? Its okay.. just orbe in there.." he says and I just facepalm. Duh, I can teleport! SOmetimes, I really do think I am stupid.

"So.. you wont tell anyone right?" I ask him.

"King.. if I was going to tell them.. I wouldve already told them. So dont worry!"

I sigh, maybe this could go alright after all. But I take a look at Ao, and he seems to be smirking. Oh god!

Maybe not!

---------------------------------------------------------

i am dooone!!!

yup.. not that ling but ehhh..

hope you liked it!

^^