Ch. 8

It's not just about fighting

updating..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here eat..." he places some kind of human snack on the table for me to eat. We are in a class room and he bandaged my wounds which I just let him. I dont care what happens anymore. If he wants to waste his time on making me better then go ahead. "Eat."

He repeats again but I just stare at it, not really moving an inch, which I dont feel like to. I dont feel like doing anything, I just want my hyung with me. I can hear him sigh as he pulls a chair next to me. I actually feel like crying again, considering this stupid situation and my hyung. But, well, I dont want to.

"King.. please talk to me. What happened? How did you become like this? You know, we both can get in serious trouble if someone catches us. I am not suppose to be doing this, I am authorised to tell your gaurdians and the principle. King.. your cut.. its not.. normal? What hurt you?"

He kept on going with the questions bui I just want him to stop. I want things to be quiet. I want to be alone. The thing with E.den still has an effect on me. I never realized that I am actually sensitive about this. Is that why hyung keeps me away others? Am I really different? I never dealt with this before at least not alone. Is hyung not telling me something, something that I need to know? 

The thought of my hyung doing that made my eyes watery as i try to wipe it away. I sniff as my body starts to tremble once again. "King.." I can feel his hand on my shoulder and he pulls me into a hug. "Dont cry.. I know life is hard. Come.. I can take you home.. or you can come with me if you feel lonely. Dont worry, I am not one of those creepy teachers, I am just concerned about your being. What do you say?"

I dont say anything as I try to calm down. Like I said, I dont care anymore. He stands up and takes my hand in his as he leads me away with the food in his hand. You know, I read that teachers arent normally suppose to do this or they can get fired. I appreciate the fact that Mr. Choi is willing to make that sacrifice for me. Though its not worth it, I am not worth it. But if he does get fired then maybe he can get a better job.

Honestly, I have no idea why he became a teacher. He looks really young, like really young and pretty to be a teacher. He can be a model or a idol. And yes, I him called pretty. He really is actually, like really pretty. Okay, I'll stop now. He opens the door to his car for me and I jsut look at him. I hadnt even realized we were outside already.

"Its good to see your face clearly now," he smiles down at me and I pull myself to give at least a little bit of a smile. I slowly get int the car as he closes it and goe to the driver. I am kind of glad that there's no one here to see this. I dont want anyone to have the wrong idea like the ones I have read in books. He starts to drive as he speaks, "So.. my house or yours?"

I think for a while and I am not so sure. Which house. I just remembered that I was suppose to hang out with Jun and Ao. Maybe my house isnt such a good idea. I dont know.

"Okay.. umm my house then. Since i dont know where your house is." he tells me and I am okay with that. "Are you hungry?" I just shake my head. "Are you going to tell me what happened?" I shake my head again. I forgot that he is still a human. Maybe he will let it slide for now. "You should take off the hat, it looks torned up."

I look in the sidew mirror and he is right. I take of my hat which leaves my hair all messy and everywhere. I flaten it down as I comb it with my fingers. It doesnt look as messy, at least its down.

"You look very nice that way.. You should keep it down." he tells me and I crack a smile at that. Almost everyone says that. Does the mohawk really look that terrible on me.

"Maybe.." I voice out and I can see him smile as I finally respond to him.

"You should talk more.. voice out your thoughts.."

I frown at that. I do! His statemtn reminds me of gym and the events leading after that. I sigh as me mind goes back to that guy that i dont want to think about. I wonder if what the others said were true. Will he accept me after some time. I hope so. I dont want to constantly fight him. But that demon, I never actually fought any monster looking thing.

"King.."

I snapped out of my thoughts as i turn to look at him. My hear skips a beat in surprise when I find him staring at me. "Y-yes."

"We are here."

Oh, right, of course. I can help but think something was going to happen. I look at the apartment he is staying in. It doesnt looks half bad, looks nice. I step out the car and follow him up the stairs. Yea, I feel kind of nervous now. I mean this is a teacher I am following. Well who cares! Its not like I am going to do something with him. So no worries.

He opens the door and I step inside actually amazed by his apartment. It looks, normal. Not what I expected form him. I thought he would have like tons of books and papers and work stuff. But this looks, normal. "Wow.."

"Surprised?" he laughs at my expression but I just nod.

"It looks normal.. not anything work related."

He laughs even harder, "Yea well.. I am human.." right human. 

I flinch as I felt something on my leg and I see a white furry little animal walking around my leg. What is that? "Uhh.. what.. is that?"

"You dont know what that is? Its a cat!" he sounds surprised.

My eyes widened when I look at it. My god, its a cat! I have seen pictures of these things but never for real. "Woah.." I bent down as I start to touch it. "This is real.." it starts to make noise as I pet it softly. This is so cute!

"His name is Sin."

I look up at him really amazed, "Can I hold it?"

He chuckles as he nods his head, "Go ahead.. I am just gonna go and change."

I look at the kitty in front of me and gently pick it up. Its so soft and small. It meows at me as he a part of my hand. "You are really cute!" he jumps out of my hands and I watch it run towards the kitchen. I follow the creature as it stares up at me standing by the refrigerator.

"Are you hungry?" he comes to my leg and starts to purr. I think he is hungry.

"Sin you just ate," I jump at the voice that follows in the kitchen. Wow, he is fast. I turn to look at him and I am surprised. He is wearing black jeans with a black tshirt. It looks good on him, he doesnt look like a teacher at all. Maybe one of those idols.

"I like your cat, he is cute!" I smile up at him.

"Yea.. found this little rascal outside the other day. It looks homeless so I decided to take him in," he smiles at the kitty as he scratches his ears. "You look as if you are better.."

"Yea.."

"I have some ice cream if you want any?" he asked and I immediately nodded. He smiles as he brings out the chocolate ice cream.

"Do you live alone," I look around the room just noticing how elegant it looks for an apartment.

"Yea.." he scoops some ice cream into a bowl.

"Where are your family," I hold Sin again as he is just too cute.

"My family died a while ago.. its just me and Sin.."

Everything became silent after that. Oh my god, poor Mr. Choi. "I...I am sorry.."

He just waves it off as he hands me a bowl, "Dont worry about it.. I am fine with it." 

I bite my lips as I feel a bit guilty. I should keep my mouth shut next time. I took a bite out of the ice cream and I cant help but shudder at the taste. Its so differnt from strawberry. He laughs as he ruffles my hair. "I am guessing this is your first time trying chocolate."

I just simply nod, "I like strawberry better. It tastes much.. better.." I am still trying to get use to this taste.

"Its okay if you dont eat it.. but you should at least eat something. You want me to make you anything," I shook my head but he already is in the kitchen bringing out somethings. "Stay over for dinner.. I think Sin would like to have you over. We can watch a movie if you want."

My heart cant help but feel this fluttery feeling. He is so nice for a human, "Okay.." I start to feel a bit anxious with all this new treatment. Its not bad actually, I kind of like it. I take Sin to the living room to play with him. This guy is really playful. "So Sin.. what would you like to do..."

He purrs again as curls in my arms. He then jumps off and walks towards the tv where there are DVDs in the back. A lot actually. I guess he wants to watch a movie too. "Hm.. okay.. what movie shall we watch.." how does this even work. I was never a movie person, hyung always does that for me. I am not entirely a fan of horror movies, but I dont hate them. Maybe, comedy.

Sin knocks a DVD down and starts pushing it towards me. I guess he wants to watch that. I pick it up and there is a kid on the front cover. It says Insidious. Well this sounds promising. Wonder whats it about. I open it and the cover on the CD looks a bit spooky. 

"If you found a movie.. just put it in and start it," he tells me and I just nod. I look as the DVD player trying to figure out how to open it. But then again, I also have to change the channel to the one that will allow us to watch it. What? I dont get this.

"Um.. how do you do that?" I ask and I hear him chuckle.

"Sin.. help him," he shouts and I look at the kitchen all confused. I look at the cat who jumps on the remote and presses a button. The screen then shows options of where to go and he clicks the down arrow and hits enter. I look at the screen and at the cat amazed. What the heck, this is so cool! He trained his cat to do that! He must be awesome. 

He walks over to the player and presses a button and the thing opens to put the CD in. Wow, this is one smart cat. I place the cd in and Sin presses a button to close it. "Wow.. you are smart!"

The movie starts to play and I sit back and start watching it. As the into part is going I am starting to realize maybe this isnt a comedy movie. Everything looks so creepy and dark. Oh god, please tell me it is a comedy. But I am certain that it isnt when the tittle of the movie just pops up on the screen all big and red with this freaky background music. Well that obviously made me jump. , I wonder if it is too late to change movies.

"What did you choose.. oh, Insidious. That is a good one. Here, this is yours," he hands me a plate with fried rice some chicken, brocolli, and some shrimp.I just look at it and look at him, when did he make all this? Leftovers maybe, this is a bunch of random food. It does look good, but I am not hungry though. "You better eat it, or I will hit you."

I look at Mr. Choi in shock. Did he say, "But.. I am your student.."

He laughs and pats me on the back as he sits down, "In school yea.. but outside of school.. just treat me normally. Not like a teacher okay. And call me hyung."

I just nod and feel a bit anxious. Calling my teacher hyung, thats new. I take a bite out of the chicken before her eally does hit me and look at the food in shock, this is really good. "Wow... this taste good."

"Thanks.. I knew how to cook when I was little.. you?" he asked as he just at his shrimp.

"Yea.. but not as good as yours.." I mumble. His talking is not like how he speaks at school either.

"Really.. you should cook for me one day," he looks at me with a piece of rice sticking out.

I crack a smile at that, "I.. am not that good.. trust me."

"Still.." he insists.

"Maybe.. um Mr. Ch- err hyung," I cant help but flush when i say that. I never call anyone hyung, except or hyung. "How.. old are you?"

"Not that old actaully.. I am 20."

My eyes widened at that, damn! I thought he, 20! Thats really young. What is he doing as a teacher? "Wow.. you.. uh.. really are young.. thats.. how.. a teacher?"

He laughs at me reaction, "Yea.. I have always wanted to teach kids."

Lies, please tell me that is all lies! Why wouls he, a handsome guy would want to be a teacher? "But.. why.. you can be anything.. a doctor.. model.. idol.. but you chose a teacher.. why.. you just wasted your good looks and.. charm and.. i dunno.. handsomeness..?" I dont even think thats a word. Oh god, this guy is ruining my vocabulary.

He laughs again, man this guy laughs alot, "Model..? Thank you for noticing my charms and.. handsomeness. but I'll stick with teaching." The words just sunk into me of what I just said to him. I can feel my face heat up in embarrassement. Oh god, I just called my teacher handsome. "Dont worry.. you are cute too.."

I turn away from him, my teacher called me cute. No, thats not acceptable. I hate being called cute, I am not cute, a guy shouldnt be cute well not me at least. "I am not cute.. dont call me that.. I dont like it."

"Why?"

"Because.." I continue to eat a piece of veggie and finally start to watch the movie. Its at the part where this boy closes the door to his room and his brother is in like a coma maybe? I hear Mr. Choi chuckle as he lets it go.

As the movie goes on I start to feel a bit scared. I dont like this. Its at the part where they are in a new house and well, okay I dont feel like explaining. I somehow finished my food and set it aside as goosebumps fills me. I dont like this, I regret watching it.

"You okay?"

"Y-yea.. I am.. okay.." my voice becomes a whisper and I literally jump when this little random kid runs past the mom. I dont like this, I really dont like this. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yea.. I am fine.. just.. that was a bit surprising thats all.." I try to assure him but he doesnt look convinced. Hell, I am not even convinced. 

The movie progresses and I am like biting by fingernail at this. I just found out that this invovles astro-something, Its where you leave your body when sleeping and can travel anywhere. So the kid in the coma is like stuck in a place call the furtherer where there are lost souls looking for a living body to take and it all ties back to the father. Apparently this demon bride was gonna take his body when he was young but they erased his memory and just watch for your self okay. Its too much to explain. I yelped at the part when the demon face thing was behind the dad's head and that was creepy.

I continue to watch it but I cant help but tremble. I dont like this okay, I wanted a comedy not horror. But I admit, this is interesting. I grap a pillow and hide behind it when the father is at the place where his son is lost. But he managed to find him but that creepy demon thing is chadsing after them. They are now at the house trying to find their real bodies and go in. The father lets the kid go and run while he stalls these other demon. What why? No you idiot run! He is supposed to run! Run! I gasp when he is face to face with the demon bride and I hug the pillow tighter while clutching it.

"What.. no run! Find your body.. who cares about this !" I like yell at the freakin tv. I cant help but get all hype because it is at an interesting part. I mean, will they get back to their bodies or not. I couldnt tell if Mr. Choi was laughin or not but I dont care!  I grind my teeth when the kid is running but that stupid demon thing is chasing him.

I hold in my breathe but finally they both get back in their bodies and i sigh in relief. "Oh thank god.. most horror dont have happy endngs.. the ending is cute!" I smile and look at him.

"Um... yea.. we should probably turn it off now."

"What why.. its not over yet."

"Yea.. but.. I think.. you shouldnt see the ending.." 

"Why.. I wanna see it!" he sighs as he shrugs.

"Okay.. but i warned you," I look at him weird and continue to watch it. What does he mean? I smile at the part where the mom teases him and says the kid is never going to sleep again. I cant help but feel alittle sad. I admit, I am curious about my past, like who is my parents. Are they like the ones in the movie, all caring and sweet? Why wont hyung tell me?

"Whats wrong..?"

I bite my lips debating on weather or not to tell him. "Its.. nothing.."

"King.. I know its not nothing.. just tell me. You have had a rough day today, so just tell me."

I smile at that, you know for a human he is pretty awesome. He didnt even question my bruise or cut or whatever. "I.. i just.. I dont know who my parents are.. and I am just imagining how are they are like. It will be nice to actually meet them."

"Oh.. I am sure.. you'll see them again.. one day."

"Yea.." my eyes widened at the ending part. What the hell! Apparently the dad didnt make it and the bride demon got in! Now that dad is lost in his soul and, "What.. no.. why?!!? Arrgh.. this is so stupid I hate this movie!! Why.. that is soo unfair.. why would they do that?!?!"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Its a movie.."

I just grumble while I glare at the end credits. Stupid movie, they just did that on purpose and ugh I hate this. I sigh as I look at the time, its getting pretty late. "Well..  I should get going.." I look out the window and I shiver. The scary movie kinda has me on edge.

"Alright.. I'll drop you off.. Sin say goodbye."

I smile at this adorable kitty, "Bye Sin.. I will see you next time okay! Stay cute!" I laugh at his purring. I love this guy so much. I give it a hug and a peck on the nose as it my nose. I laugh as I wave goodbye again.

We walked out and I admit, it was fun and my mood has gotten better, "Thank you Mr. Choi-"

"Hyung."

"Err... hyung.. thank you.. today was fun. I liked it."

He smiles as he opens the door to his front car and I step in, "i am glad.. you should come over again and make me some food." I laugh at his statement.

He drives to my apratment and pulls up at the street. I get out the car and turn to him, "Thanks Mr. I mean hyung.. see you at school after the weekends.." I wave at him, man its hard calling him hyung.

"Alright, see you. Stay safe.. and dont get hurt."

We both laugh as I realize that I do get hurt a lot. He drives away and I turn to walk. He is a cool guy, but I stop as something struck me. "Oh.. I am sure.. you'll see them again.. one day."

Those words, he said again. I told him I never saw my parents why did he say again? Its not like he knows I saw my parents before, I mean I dont even know it. But he said again, as if he knows I saw them. A mistake, maybe. But still, it just tipped me off. Again, something is not right. 

But my thoughts are cut off as I hear a girl shriek. Damn, this movie has me scared as hell, my legs are wobbling. Did I hear a girl scream. oh please no. I just wanna go home. Yep, it wasnt real, just in my head. I start to walk but I hear screaming again and I sigh. Damn it, a human must be in trouble. Why did I have to watch that stupid movie.

I run to where the scream is, in an alley way typical, and I freeze as I see the sight before me. Some guys in some mask, or at least i think its a guy, dissappeared in the shadows and the girl fainted. She was fine. But what shocked me was E.den was there and on the floor bleeding and seirously hurt. His torso and some other parts are burned and it gives a foul smell. Why is he always in situations like this?

But, being the guy I am, an idiot moron, I run to him to see if he is okay. Why do I do that, I dont freaking know. Ask my stupid body and mind. Its just something about people getting hurt, especially if I know them, I dont know. My heart beats a bit fast as I come near him.

"A-are you okay," I half expect him to yell at me and half expect him to beat the crap out of me.

"Th-the.. girl." he starts to cough, "erase.. memory.."

I nod as I run to her and gently pick her up. I touch her forehead and my eyes glowed. And just like that, I erased her memory. She looks familiar. I am just glad that I can still do that. I walk back to him with her in my arms, "Um.. do you.. c-can you walk," I hate the fact that I am stuttering.

"She.."

"She wont remember anything..." I tell him as i put the girl down and gently touched his wound.

He hissed in pain as he glared at me, "Dont touch me!"

I cant help but get mad. This wound wont heal in a day thats for sure. Whatever he was fighting, well it was strong and he was careless. I know because, I read. Call me a nerd or geek whatever but its true. I like to read. "You are hurt okay? I dont care if you dont like me or.. dont trust me.. or whatever.. you can get infected and die.. well maybe not die but still." I glare back.

"I dont give a .. I dont want you touching me," he scowls.

"What the ! Why do you hate me so much.. I never did anything to you. You beat the crap out of me the other day and my wounds havent healed from that. And today too.. that thing ing scarred me.. and the paper was an accident. That was my first encounter with demons or monsters or whatever.." I yell at him.

His eyes widened at what i said, "I dont like liars.. you are not one of us.. you cant even heal how we heal.. and that was your first encounter with a demon.. usually for us it wouldnt be.."

I curse mentally for letting that slip but I cant help but grind my teeth, "Who the cares! Not everyone is the same.. okay! I am not that different, you are just pointing out the difference, there are some similarities.." I can feel my eyes sting as it gets blurry but constantly hearing that I am different just gets me really mad. "And so what if I never fought a monster before.. I just never cross path with them on my missions.. you cant blame a guy if this is his first earth mission.." I hiccuped as I wiped the tear or two that fell from my eyes.

"Your first..?" he looks at me all shocked.

".. hic." I should really stop talking now before I reveal more. "You are hurt.. hic.. I need to bring some things.. hic.. so you dont get infected.." I cant stop hiccuping but I am just too tired to keep fighting with him. Why am I helping him anyway?

He sighs, "How do you know?"

Okay, I just feel like screaming. "BECAUSE I READ!" my face flushed as I cant believe I just told him that. My image as a bad boy is not going so well. Yea, it was never going too well.

He chuckles as he grunts in pain, "So mama's boy actually reads huh.." I glare at him as I sniff. Not another stupid nickname, stupid hat. hat! I left my hat at Mr. Choi's house, damn it. Whatever, I'll get it back.

"Shut up.." I mumble as i flash these two to my house. Did I mention I could do that, yea wll I could do that. Its fun, though it gets me tired since my powers are restricted. I place the girl in my bed and grab the kit and go back to E.den. Yea I dont think he will be able to move for awhile, he is badly injured. And it looks as if he is trying to be nice, trying.

As I approached him, he is already sleeping, looks like that thing did some seiorus damage. Great, I know have two poeple in my house, a human girl and him who hates my guts. What now, take his shirt off and start to put some medicine, wake him up for him to yell at me. I sighed as I shook my head, great job King. Great job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyy i am done...

might be a bit rushed but i need them to get along..

somehow.. i dont even know how to do that..

oh and u guys should really watch the movie insidious.. its good but the ending will piss you off.. 

it did for me -.-

sooo yea.. tell me what u think about this chap. and please comment..

enjoy~