Ch. 11

It's not just about fighting

up...da...tiiiiiinnnngggg!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly wiped my face, trying to make this stupid liquid go away. I sniff, and looked at her trying to act natural. "Um.. did you eat?" I choke out the words but my voice cracked and thats just great! No, its actually horrible! Just terrible. 

"Um.." she nodded her head.

"Ahem.. right uhh.." I sniffed again trying to be normal and shake this feeling off.

"Y-you are King oppa right?" she asked and i was surprised she knew me, okay well not really but still.

"Um.. yea? Do I know you?" maybe that was a bit of harsh words but I meant it in a nice way, swear!

She nodded her head again, "Yes.. we are in the same class together.." her voice soft, and it sounds cute! Like really cute!

"Really?!?" I look at her, so maybe thats how she looks familiar.

"Are you alright?" E.den asked as he stepped closer to her.

"Yes, oppa," she turned slighty pink.

"Um.. you fainted and I carried you to my place along with E.den. You werent hurt and you only slept for the day," I explained to her, not wanting her to be worried.

She smiled as she ran to me and hugged. That shocked me and I couldnt help but blush. I never had a girl hug me so this is all new, dont judge me okay! "Thank you so much King oppa! You are not mean at all, everyone says you are a bully but I knew you werent!"

"Um.." my heart starts beating a bit faster as I am uncomfortable in this situation. Its like she can see through me. "Uhh.." i am speechless.

She pulls back and kisses me on the cheek. My eyes widened and I can feel my whole body shake and heat up. "Thank you," she says once again.

I flinch back covering my cheek, "Wh-why did you do that?!?!" I stutter. She kissed me, she freaking kissed me! What the heck is wrong with her, what the heck is wrong with this situation, what is wrong with this day?!!? Okay, calm down, you are becoming a bit paranoid. Its just a kiss, no big deal. Right? Oh my god someone hit me!

She giggled breaking my thoughts, "As thanks.. for taking care of me. You too oppa.. thank you.." she hugs E.den and I flinch as he is glaring at me. Oh no, he likes her, and she kissed me! I dont like her, I dont want to be involved in this love stuff. I am not about to get beaten up or have to fight for the girl that I dont even like. Great, there is going to be some love problems where I have to go on these stupid lovey dovey dates with her and have E.den hate me for life and..

I read too many books!

Oh god!

I am going paranoid!

"Glad to see you are okay Kyumi.." I look at them as E.den smiles at her.

She giggles again, "I have to go home.. thank you soo much!" I just slightly nod and moved three feet away from her as she walked out the door.

"You can have her! I know you like her!" I tell him straight so I dont have any problems later on.

He rolls his eyes at me, "I dont like her.. I have to date her for my mission.. so dont get in my way!" he glares at me once again and I just nod my head.

I look down and noticed my bubble tea. I start to feel a bit sad again, "Not fair.." I mumble.

I can hear him sigh again as he places his hand on my head, "Shut up.. we'll go get more during the night okay? I am going to the bathroom.."

I stay frozen as I hear his footstep get softer. I touched my head and I can feel my face burning and my heart beating fast. He actually said something nice to me, sort of. I smiled, mainly happy that I will be getting another one soon. I go to the kitchen, and start to clean up the mess.

As I finshed I stood up satisfied! I turn around and yelped as E.den was just standing there staring at me, "You scared me!"

"Everything scares you!"

"No they dont!" I tell him, everything does not scare. I flinched as there was a knock on my door. "That doesnt count!" I glared at him while chuckles. I go to the door and opened it. But my eyes widened when I see Jun and Ao there. So I shut the door again, that was by accident. I didnt mean to do that but E.den is here. 

I run towards him all panicked like and he looks at me confused, "Jun and Ao is here!" I whisper harshly.

His eyes widened, "What?!"

"Go hide in there!" I push him in the closet and I hear him grunt, "Sorry!" I run back to the door and opened it again, "H-hey.. guys! Whats up?"

Ao looked at me all strange and I gulped, "We just came to see... if you're okay! Are you hiding something?" I shake my head at the question. "Are you," he raises his brow.

"No.."

They both looked at each other, "He's hiding something!" they both said.

"No.. I am not!"

"King.. your voice goes all high pitched when you lie," Jun says and my eyes widened. Really, I never knew that. No wonder hyung is so good at catching my lies.

"Um.. uh.." I dont know what to say to them.

"And hey.. I am sorry about yesterday.. about the monster.. E.den told me," Jun apologises and I start to feel all bad.

"No its okay.." I let them in, "dont.. I am fine. Sorry for ditching you guys."

"No problem... you can make it up to us," Ao says. "Sooo.. watcha hiding?" he smiles and I can feel myself stiffen.

"Umm.. hey I am making dinner soon.. is there anything you guys would like to eat?" I ask trying to avoid the question. And it worked!

"Ooooh.. King is gonna cook!" Ao seems all excited.

"Hey.. do you mind if I invite Rasa and J-hyo..?" Jun asks.

"Go ahead, I dont mind," I tell him but someone else knocks on my door. Who could that be? I walk to the door and opened it. To my surprise, I see Rasa and J-hyo standing there, "uhh.." I look back at the others, "that was quick.."

"Um.. lets just say.. I called beforehand," Jun smiles. 

I shrug and let them in, "Um.. hey guys.." 

"Sup King.. so this is your place.. not bad.. we brought something," J-hyo says.

"Thanks.. I think.." 

I felt something slump on my shoulder and looked up to see Rasa, "Dude.. sorry about the thing in gym.. you were good by the way." Oh yea, the dodgeball thing! 

"Its okay.. I am fine.." I tell him.

"Hey should we call E.den.." Ao says as he brings out his phone and I gasp at that.

"NO.." I shout and everyone looks at me, "Um... I still dont.. like him." I felt all weird saying that, considering that he is in my closet. But if he calls E.den, and E.den phone starts to ring, that would not be good. I have no excuse to tell them.

"Okay.. thats is understandable.." Jun says.

"Umm.. I am just gonna start cooking while you guys do anything.." I tell them and dash to the kitchen. Jun and Ao follows trying to see if they could help but I insisted in doing it myself. They nodded then left to the others. I dont know why, but I have this nervous feeling. E.den is in my closet and everyone else id here. What do I do?!?! He must be mad that he is stuck in there.

Oh god, King think!! I shake the thought and start cooking something. Maybe something will pop up right? I sigh, no I have to do something. I cant have him in there the whole time, he is hurt.

Ah his medicine! I forgot, damn it! Okay King think, think! Can I get E.den out and into my room without everyone seeing? Most likely not! , I'm doomed!

---------------------------------------

i am doone..

kind of short..

was too lazy to write the rest..

though i hope you enjoy!!

^^