Ch. 10

It's not just about fighting

updatiing....

------------------------------------------------------------

I just sit down on the chair, after I placed the girl's food in the bedroom. Left a note there too, just in case if she freaks out. I sigh as I just try to look anywhere but him. Its too hot, and I am just frusterated. I am sitting here alone with him with nothing to do and it is just awkward! I cant even talk to him normally, I cant talk to him at all! 

I looked towards the hall and it's a bit dark, even though its sunny like hell outside. It reminds me of that movie I saw before, Insidious I think. It still freaks me out even now and the ending just pissed me off to no end. Why did I even put that movie on, evil cat! Though I still love him, he is cute! I sigh once again and look at the ceiling. I want ice cream, strawberry ice cream. I never got to finish one, sad. I wonder if I can go and get one.

I looked at the latter who is now on his phone that I didnt even know he had. "Can you walk?" I ask feeling a bit at ease around him now.

"A bit.." he tells me as he puts his phone away, "why?"

"Uh.." I look to the ground scratching the armrest with my nails, a bit nervous to tell him the reason why. Because in all honesty, it sounds so stupid. But I want one. "I was thinking of getting some ice cream, and.. stuff."

I look at him and he just a brow, "Okay.. go get one."

You know, that sounds like an awesome idea but the fact of him in my house alone is unsettling for me. There is no way, on his, actaully handsome face, please keep that a secret, that I am letting him stay here alone. He hates my guts, and well, I dont trust him in my house. "But.. I want you to come with me," I replied and he literally looked utterly shocked.

"Why.. no! I am not going outside with you just to get some ice cream that I dont even want," he scoffed pulling his phone out again.

I glared at him, because I want my ice cream. That may sound, really kiddish, but I want one. "But.. walking is good for you. It will help you faster and out of my house." he looks up from his phone and just stares. I glare harder, "I have your medicine.. I am not afraid to throw it away."

He sighs as he just grumbles a bunch of words and throws a death glare at me, "Fine.. whatever." his mouth clenches and he seriously looks as if he wants to punch me, but I have his medicine, haha.

I smile as I get up, "Okay.. I am gonna go and get ready." I run to my room and look at the girl still sleeping. I hope she is okay, and hopefully she still will be like that while we are gone. I put on some new clothes and start debating weather or not I should put my hair up in a mowhawk. But I shake the idea, its too much work. I just comb it and go back.

He is already up and ready to go. "Lets get this over with, give me a hat."

"Why," I ask as I slip on my shoes.

"I dont want to be seen with you," he states and I just breathe in, trying not to yell.

"Right.. course," I throw him the one on the counter and he just puts it on with a pair of sunglasses to go along with it. I look at him, and surprisingly, he looks good in it, even with his jacket on. "Your lucky it suits you," I mumble as we walk out the door and I lock it. "Isnt it too hot. to be wearing that?"

"No, I dont give a ." he just walks along and I follow shrugging my shoulders.

We keep walking as I try to remember where Tony's truck was. I dont remember, maybe he changed locations or something. "Hmm.. wasnt it this way before?" I mumble to myself as I look around.

"Why dont we stop walking.. and go into a store to get one. We passed a few here," he said, sounding annoyed as hell.

"But.. I like Tony's.." I told him as I try to search for him again.

"Who the is Tony?"

"An ice cream guy," I turned to look at him and he looks as if he is ready to explode. "What?"

"Why dont we go in there, and get some bubble tea instead?" he suggested.

I just look up at him confused, "What's bubble tea?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"But I want ice cream.."

"My god!" he harshly pulls my arm and drags me inside when I clearly told him I want ice cream, jerk. "We are getting bubble tea okay? No ice cream.. after that we can go back and i can sit down to ease this pain," he growls at me. I just grumble at him, and am pretty sure he is shooting daggers at me beneathe those glasses.

"Is there anything I can get you gentlemen," a peppy girl asked as with her hair all wavy. She looks nice.

"Two bubble tea please," he smiles, "chocolate and.. what flavor?" he turns to me and asks.

I bite my lips as I dont know any flavors. I dont know this type of tea at all. "Um... what flavors are there?"

"A lot.. just pick one," he gritted his teeth.

I shot a glare at him as the girl smiled at me, "Well... there is, kiwi, red bean, taro, geen tea, peach, mango, and many others. There is a list up there."

I scan over the list as I tried to figure out which one I want. "Is there a strawberry?"

"Of course sir.. one strawberry and chocolate bubble tea coming up!" she smiles at us again and goes away. I look around this place, it looks like a cafe. Cute. 

I look at E.den and he seems uncomfortable, "How much does it hurt?"

"I am fine.. lets just hurry and go." 

I nod and we wait for the girl to come back. Maybe I shouldnt have brought him along. He could seriously be hurt. I look around again, and there seems to be quite a few people here that are looking at us. I wonder why.

"Here you go.." she came back with our orders.

I look at my pink one and thought the designs were cute,but what the hell are those black dots. I look over to E.den and saw him poking through it with a straw. So you dont open the plastic? I did the same and took a sip. My eyes widened at the taste, it really is good. Though its nothing like tea but i dont care. "Wah.. this taste good.."

She laughs as she smiles at us again, "I am glad.. please come back again." I nod as we both paid. I walk out sipping my awesome new favorite drink. I felt a little soft ball in my mouth and started to chew it.

"This is soft, what is it?"

"Thats the bubble.. its tapiocca.." he replies. Huh, I expected it to be white, not black. Oh well. I am glad we got this. But I stop walking as i bump into the latter.

"Ow.." i rub my nose looking up at him, "Why did you stop?" But he doesnt answer as he just grabs my arm once again and pulls me to a dark alley, "let go.. what are you doing?!"

"Shh.." he shushes me and looks back out. I do the same and saw Rasa and the others walking to the same cafe we went to.

"Why are you hiding?" I look at him, taking another sip.

"I dont want to be seen with you," his blunt voice just wants to make me snap. 

"Well... thats awesome to hear.." I started to walk back out but he just pulls me back and I tripped  on some stupid thing causing my bubble tea, my first ever bubble tea to fall and splatter all over the floor. I gasp as I feel my blood boil. You have got to be kidding me, no. Just no! I will not let this repeat over again. I dont know why I feel teary but, it fell! I glare at him, wanting to hit him, but I hold back as I swallowed hard. "It.. fell.." I choke out.

"Who cares lets go.."

My eyes twitched as my hands clenched, "No.."

"What..?" he turns to me with a cocked brow.

"I am going to buy another one.." I simply told him, trying to look normal, not some guy who is about to kill someone.

"You are joking right? Its just bubble tea.. get one tomorrow," he tries to pull me away again but I yank my hand away.

"No.. I want one so I am gonna go and get one," i turn away and start walking but he grabs me once again.

"Dont.." he hisses, "They'll see you.."

I bite my tongue really furious with him know, "Who cares!! Who the cares.. so what if they see us. Do you really hate me that much that you dont want to be seen with me? Am I really disgusting? I want us to get along its kind of hard when the other is not cooperating well enough! Besides.. what can they say?!?! What will happen if they see us huh?" my breathe is a little uneven but I cant help it okay. I am mad, and just frusterated. Its too hot to do this.

He sighs as he lets go, "Fine.. be quick. Take this.." he throws the hat and the sunglasses at me which shocked me. I dont know if I should be happy or just.. i dunno. But I put it on and went to get another one. I also changed my appearence a bit also. All this trouble for bubble tea, its worth it!

I walk in and see the others in a corner laughing. Act cool King, "Um hi.. can I have a strawberry bubble tea." the girl nods and went to go get it. So far, so good.

But I cant help but eavesdrop on their conversation, "Dude.. lighten up.. I am sure things will clear up sooner or later.." that is defenitely J-hyo's voice.

"But.. ugh.." I am sure that is Jun as he groans, "I failed to notice the stupid monster thing in school. E.den yelled at me for it since he had to fight it off and King got hurt becasue of it! I am such a failure! He got slashed for god sake.. and E.den.. well who cares but he got slashed!! How could I have been so stupid!"

"Calm down.. dont blame yourself," Rasa says.

"He is right.. I am sure King doesnt hate you," Ao tells him. 

I bite my lips as I can feel my heart clench. I dont know why, but hearing someone care about me just gets me all different. And I feel bad all of a sudden that they are actually worried about me. They shouldnt! "But... still.. he seems so.. new at this.. I cant see him fighting off anything.. I get the feeling that he is a newbie or something," I hear Jun's voice and he has good observation, though i can fight!

"Same.. i hope he is alright.. we should get his number," Ao says and i start to feel guilty for eavesdropping. She comes back with my drink and I thank her after paying. I dash out the store and go back to him.

I pant a bit as i give him back the things. I took a sip, happy that I got another drink. "Happy now?" he puts the thing back on and I just nod leading back to my house. Their conversation still lingers in my mind and i cant help but feel bad.

They shouldnt bother waste their time with me, I should tell them that. But when we get back to school. I just want to go home and drink this. I have had enough with today with him.

I go inside and the girl is still sleeping, I am sure of it. The door shuts closed and I take off my shoes. Well, this was tiring. I start to walk but his foot tangles with mine and I fall but I grabbed the nearest wall to balance. But I had to let go of my drink and that too fell and splattered on my floor. I stopped and stared at it for a moment.

I gritted my teeth at my bad luck as surely i can feel that i am about to cry over something stupid. But I cant help it, I am just pissed okay? I look at him with hatred in my eyes as I start to hit him nonstop, "I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! It fell again!"

He gabs my wrist but I struggle to continue to hit him because I am juat plain pissed. You know how frusterating this is!! "Stop.. its not my fault that you fell on my foot."

"Liar! It was you who tangled with me," I sniff as I started to breathe harshly.

"Are you seriously crying over bubble tea?"

"Shut up.. hic.. let go.." I yank my hand away as I started to wipe these stupid tears that just gets me more mad. 

"Just have mine if you really want it that bad," he sighs but I shake my head.

"No.. i dont like chocolate.." I tell him.

His eyes twitched as he looks as if he is about to explode, "Okay.. then dont take it.. get another one.. later.." his voice seems forced but I dont understand why he is mad.

"U-umm.." 

I flinch as I turn to another voice and look at the girl that just awoke. Great, now I have to deal with her. Awesome King, just awesome.

------------------------------------------

dooone

was gonna end it another way..

but too lazy...

plzz comment 

and enjoy!