Ch. 22

It's not just about fighting

wow.. heyyyyy... havent updated in a while.. ahah .... sorry... i need a beta to fix my typos and someone to make me update.... all my exams and school is over so yay! I have been really lazy and had a writers block... i think.. so yea~~ 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shift around as my eyes fluttered open. I hadnt realized I fell asleep. Stretching a bit I yawned as I noticed he was in my arms. Smiling, I his hair staring at his mask. I wonder if I should take is off. But that doesnt seem like a good idea. I jump a bit as I heard my phoone ringing. Reaching for it I answered, "hello?"

"Woosuk..."

I freeze, knowing that voice all too well. "H-hyung..." clear my throat, feeling it crack.

"Did you recieve him?"

I blink, feeling a bit irritated. Wow, no hi, no how are you, no are you ok?? I feel loved, "Yes.. I did" I hugged him closer feeling the warmth of his skin. "I never knew I had a brother. How did you know Hyung?" I asked.

"Now is not the time for questions Woosuk. Take good care of him ok," his voice was soft and gentle which I like to hear everytime. But, right now, I feel very, weird. We havent talked in a while after a fight and he doesnt think to see how I feel. Doesnt he want to know how I am doing? I am not to selfish right?

"Yea... hey hyung, I want to know about my family," I say looking at my brother.

"Woosuk, please. Not now, ok?"

I bite my lips trying to supress anything from coming out. "Whats his name..?" I say in a quiet voice.

"Yeongyeon, his name is Yeongyeon," he tells me.

"Yeongyeon..." I say his name then nod, "Ok."

"...Woosuk... I-" his voice stops as I hear my phone buzz again. I look at it and see someone calling me. "well, I guess I will talk to you later." and like that, he hangs up the phone. I feel myself get heated up as I grip the phone and throw it across the room. I dont even care who was calling me, there are like two people in my contacts anyway. I think. I hug Yeongyeon as I start not to cry.

Its not fair. It really isnt. I sigh as I stand up and head to my room laying us both down so we can sleep. And sleep is what i did.

---------------------------------------

I groan as I hear a few noises. And something touching me. I open my eyes and I scream when I see two pair of eyes close to my face. I jerk upward slipping off my bed. I close my eyes waiting for the imapct of the floor but someone caught me just in time. "What the hell!" I shout. My voice a bit high pitch. It was a manly scream ok, no judging.

"Morning King," Ao chirps, smiling very so happily and I just want to hit him.

"What are you guys doing here?? And so early in the morning!!" I breathe heavily as I look up to see J-hyo holding me so I dont fall. I see Jun as well looking through me things, "Hey, stop going in my closet!"

"Ooh nice clothes," Jun laughs clearly ignoring me. 

I sigh and look at J-hyo, "Um.. can you let go.. thanks for catching me."

He just chuckles and lifts me up back on the bed. Rubbing my head I look over and see E.den by my door not looking happy and already glaring at me, great. Or maybe J-hyo, I dont know. I glance over my bed and my eyes widen. Where is he?

"Yeongyeon? Yeongyeon??" I frantically ask getting up and rushing out the room passing E.den. "Yeongyeon!" I ran into the living room and I see him there on the floor playing with some sort of rubix cube. I sigh in relief glancing at Rasa chewing on some bread. "Why... are you guys here?"

"Not my idea," Rasa shrugged and should I even bother. No, I dont think so. I hear the others coming as I go over to Yeongyeon.

"Yeongyeon? Are you hungry, I'll make you something," I tell him picking him up and walking over to the kitchen setting him on the counter. He is still wearing that mask. The others come in, Jun walking towards me.

"So..." he says looking over at Yeongyeon.

"You have a brother," Ao pops in walking to Yeongyeon who whimpers backing away. "Its ok, I dont bite. Never knew you had a brother. E.den told us by the way," he grinned at the tall later who glared at him.

I have a headache, and I want peace and quiet only. "Uh... you guys want anything," I ask as I start to pull out a pan and eggs, "I am making eggs."

"I'll have some," Ao calls out trying to get lose to me brother who only is wary of him. J-hyo and Rasa also wanted some.

"You guys?" I look over at the other two.

"Nah, I am good," Jun says while E.den shakes his head. I nod as I start on my eggs. "So... Yeongyeon huh, cute name."

I smile nodded, "It is!"

"Yea. Why is he here?" Jun looks at me and I freeze. I look at him and he immediately nods, "Ok, no questions, sorry." 

I nod as I start to make the eggs. I rather not have them asking me questions, my mind already hurts as it is and there see to be more questions filling my mind. I sigh as I roub my temple and gance back at Yeongyeon. "Um.. where did he get the rubix cube?" I ask.

"I have it to him, I found it so I thought why not give it to this kid to play with," Rasa says as he comes in and takes a piece of egg from the pan. He found it? Should I ask, I dont think I should. "Your welcome," he grins as he ate the egg.

"Uh.. thank you... and dont touch the eggs," I glare at him as he shrugs.

"Here let me do it, you go wash up," Jun offers and I thank him as I walk over to my little brother.

"Did he wash up?" i ask and they all just look at me.

"I dont.. think so," Ao mumbled thinking to himself. 

"Alright, then I'll go wash him too then," I nodded picking him up.

"Oh hey, how long is he gonna wear that mask, doesnt he get hot," Jun asked and I tensed, as well as Yeongyeon in my arms. I looks back at him and glare. "Right, no questions, sorry." 

I turned back and walk to the bathroom where I passed E.den along the way. I grabbed a few clothes for him and placed him on the counter as I shut the door locking it. I look at his body and I sigh in relief seeing as he healed overnight. "Thank god," I whispered gently taking his clothes off which he seemed a bit hesitant. "Come on Yeongyeon, I have to clean you," I tell him and he seems to listen to me then. "Good boy," I smile and looks at his mask. "I.. I have to take this off, and dont worry, its just me here. And I wont scream, I promise." Though he still seems too scared and shake his head. "Please, Yeongyeon, I need to take it off."

He whimpers, his little fingers shaking as he held my wrist away. I felt my chest swell in pain, the things he had to go through. It must be really hard on him. Biting my lips, I nod as I let him keep it on. I turn around and start on the tub, making sure its warm. Turning back around I saw him fully unclothed and I smile. At least he isnt afraid of taking his clothes off, and he seems to be busy with the rubix cube. 

Picking him up I ask him, "Do you want a bubble bath?" He nods and I add them in placing him inside. I was about to stand up before he held my arm and looked up at me. I laughed, "Want me to join you?" he nodded again and well I took my clothes off and joined him. The water was realaxing and I hugged him close to me chest. He seemed busy playing his cube and I let him. He seems to be pretty good at it. I start to wash his arms and chest, as well as his legs. it was a bit difficult to wash his arms since he was too busy with his cube, and his hair. The mask was in the way. "Yeongyeon, here, take this cloth, you need to wash your face. I wont look, I promise," I mumble pressing my lips on his shoulder. I look away as he took it from me so he could wash his face. 

I play with the cube that he left in the water. I am still so curious about Yeongyeon, but especially about our family. If he is my brother, then he must know our family right? Our mom, dad, other possible siblings. He knows things that I dont. But I probably shouldnt say anything. That might be a sensitive topic on him. I blink as he takes the cube back from me and his mask is back on. Guess he is done. Smiling, I start to wash myself humming a soft tune. 

After rinsing us both I grab the towel and wrap it around him as I take us both out of the tub. I take another towel for me. Drying his hair as well as his body, I do the same to me. I open the door quietly to see if anyone is out there. They all seem to be in the living room and I smile. Our towels is still wrapped around my hip and is covering Yeongyeon's body, so its not like they could see us . But still. I grab his clothes from the bathroom. I forgot to take the lotion with me. Pressing my fingers against my lips I tell him to be quiet as we sneak into my room. I hear him giggle as that makes my heart pound. So he can laugh. I give out a little laugh as well as I open my door and go in shutting it closed.

"Phew, we made i-what the hell?!" I jump as I see J-hyo in my room. I held my chest as I was scared as hell. "What are you doing here?" I hiss at him, growling at him for scaring me.

"Oh hey King, i was just on the phone. Sorry, it was a private convo and nice body," he smiled looking at me.

I felt myself heat up as I tried to cover myself, "Dont look. Get out!" I say as I place him on the counter trying to look for the lotion and clothes for me.

"Sure but... why didnt you use the bathroom in your room?"

As soon as he said that, I facepalmed. Why the hell didnt I think of that sooner? I just had to use the one in the hall. I grab a random pair of clothes as I rushed in the bathroom putting it on. "Shut up ok? Well since you are here, mind if you placed lotion on him, if he lets you that is," I say struggling with my shirt.

I hear him chuckle, "Sure, I dont think he will mind. I carried him into the living room anyway." I stood still as he said that, a certain jab feeling went through my chest. It took me hours to getting Yeongyeon to let me hold him but a few minutes for J-hyo? I sigh shaking my head. I must be over thinking it. After putting my clothes on I walk out to see J-hyo putting his clothes on. "There done, right Yeongyeon?" he smiles ruffling his hair earning a nod Yeongyeon.

I swallow the lump in my throat, ignoring the feeling inside me. "Have you eaten yet?" I muttered.

He shook his head as he held Yeongyeon, "Not yet, I had to take a call. They should be done." I nodded my head as I watched him place my brother down to check the text he has gotten. "Oh hey King, watch this. Hey Yeongyeon, who am I?"

I watch as Yeongyeon look up from his cube. I dont know why, but when I heard it, that little tiny voice, I could feel my blood boil. My jaw clenching as my fist balled up. That one little word, tipped me off. 

"..hyung.."

J-hyo grinned as he turned to me, "Did you hear that? He called me hyung."

"Get out..." i muttered as he looked at me in confusion. I pushed him out of my room, the heat getting to my head, "I said to get out!" slamming the door to his face i turned around trying to calm myself. Yes, I know that was pretty rude, but what can I do? I just got mad ok? Yeongyeon looked at me looking pretty scared. "Ah.. no, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to yell. Here, let me comb your hair." I say walking to him and astrted to bursh his hair. Its not fair, how is it so easy for J-hyo to get close to Yeongyeon but its takng me forever. He hasnt even called me hyung yet! I huff as I finished with him. "Want to go eat now?" I ask as he nodded and I smiled picking him up. 

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see them eating. I tried not to look at J-hyo, as I was a bit embarrassed with the way I acted. Though he seem to be normal to me. "Hey you are here, come and eat," Ao says patting a set next to him. I wentover and sat down. Its a bit odd that they dont ask questions but I am ok with it. 

I try to feed Yeongyeon without taking his mask off an I tried to ignore the stares I was getting from them. "So.. why are you guys here?" I ask them.

"We were bored," Ao shrugs. So they crash my place, awesome. 

"Ok..? Wont we be late for school? I mean, well," I stop as I thought about Yeongyeon. I didnt want to leave him here alone.

"We are skipping, so no worries," Jun smiles at me and I gap at him. He is kidding right? I mean, isnt that bad? 

"Lets do something relaxing today, we could use it," Rasa stretches leaning on his chair. We can? I dont know why we need it. 

"Plus I am on vacation," Jun adds.

"Wha-no way! You finished your mission?" J-hyo looks surprised and Jun just nods.

"Me too, I am just too lazy to go back. Plus, I like hanging with you guys. Its fun," Ao smiles.

"Arent you finished too," Jun looks over at Rasa and he nods.

"Yea, I dont feel like going back either. I might not be able to see you guys again, so staying here as long as I can."

I blink, looking at him. Never see us again? Really, I never knew that. Well, considering I never had a mission before. I dont even know what this is about. Though, never seeing them again does get me a bit sad. I jump slightly as I hear my phone ring. "Ah, I will get it," I say as I place Yeongyeon down, "eat ok?" I rush out to grab my phone. "Hello?"

"King!"

"Ah, Mr. Choi!" I am surprised, how did he get my number? Did we even exchanged numbers? I cover my mouth as I was a bit too loud. I hope the others didnt hear me. I look over and see them chatting as Ao smirks at me while E.den is just being E.den, and glaring at me. Crap, they must have heard. 

I can hear him chuckle, "Its hyung remember?"

"Oh right.. hyung," I say, my voice a bit softer now. 

"I wanted to see if you could talk. I.. I found something, that looks odd. But.. it.. it has your name on it."

I felt my heart pound as I heard this. Found something, with my name? I bite my lips, anxious to know what it is. Maybe it has something to do with my mission. "Um.. maybe we can meet later, I am busy at the moment," I glance back at the other. 

"Yea, that would be good. Alright, well i have to go. You wont see me at school today, by the way."

"Oh really?" I mentally thank myself since i wont be there either.

"Yea, something came up. We can meet for coffee later, or some tea." he says.

"Ok, that sounds good, I will talk to you later then," we bid each other goodbye and I hung up. I dont know why but I feel all tingly, I want to know what he found. I sigh as I had to wait and turned back around to the kitchen. But I stop in my tracks as I see E.den standing there. "Uh.."

"Bathroom.." he says.

"Oh.. its.. that way. Yea, you should know," I nod as I walk back into the kitchen.

Well, that wa awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yesssss i updatedd!!!

omo... hope it is stil good!!

and yea.. soo i have no ide what i wrote lol... 

buttt commet and things...

so yea... i really do need a beta to fix my silly typos and someone to make me update...

but yeaa... umm

dunno when is the next time i will update buutt...

enjoy~~

^^