Ch. 5

It's not just about fighting

updatiiiiiing.............

----------------------------------------------

Fight, that is all I hear. Crap, a fight really? Hyung is not gonna like this. I grunt as I get up off the floor and glare at the stupid in front of me. Yea, I am really pissed and technecially its not my fault. Right, right? So I have the right to defend myself.

That stupid prick has the nerve to smirk at me. "So lets see what mama's boy can do." laughter erupts from the crowd.

I can feel my eye twitch at that as my face heats up in embarrassment. Stupid hat! I just stare at him and wait until he makes the first move, I am not stupid enough to do that. Hyung has taught me how to fight so I will fight how he instructed me to. He scoffs as he realized that I wont make a step. So instead he moves in forward and fisted his hands as he lunges his hands towards my face but I just duck under and step on the other side. He knew I would do that, well who wouldnt. Thats the obvious thing to do. I would be am amateur if I didnt move.

I can predict his next move, its actually quite common. I turn aroun to try and punch him and like I predicted he was going to do the same. Our fists collided as a spark of electricity lit up the area. Everyone was surprised obviously and that made them chant even louder and faster. That sure made them get more excited. But , that wasnt suppose to happen. Rumors will definitely go around.

We both step back and I can see he is having fun with this. Good for him, because I'm not. I am scared as hell, there are humans here and what if they get hurt? Hyung will kill me. E.den for sure has experience in this so he wont do anything stupid, but me. I will screw this up, for both of us. But I admit, the adrenaline is having an effect on me. I feel this urge to actually fight. Is this how everyone feels?

I run forward as I try to punch him again but that failed as he grabbed my fist and bend it backward. My other hand went flying to struck his face but he ducked and tried to punch me in the face but this time i ducked and went behind him. I wrapped my arm around his waist but he turned and grabbed my neck with his arms and bent me backward as his knee hit my back. But , that hurts like hell! I have like no way to move so I resort to my quickest idea. I bite his arm hard, anything to get the pain away!

He pulled his hand away as he grunted, yess!! I sorta scramble away as he grunted in pain. Not my fault. I turned around which was a huge mistake because i was met with his foot as it jammed into my face, "Arugh.. !" I cupped my mouth trying to hold tha pain in and not make sound but that makes no sense since I already shouted out profanities. I have no clue where the hell I am bleeding but I am bleeding. Coming from my mouth, nose, I dont know. All I know is that it hurts like ing hell.

I had stumbled back a few steps as I wiped my face with my arm, which is now covered in blood. I can hear the crowd roar as they start saying things like 'ooh' or some . But I try to ignore because I am pissed, just plain pissed. I grabbed the nearest thing I could find which is a trash can and I threw it at him.

He chuckles as he blocks the can away but I dont care. That wasnt my plan anyway. As he was distracted for that second I had jumped on a wall to give me leverage and landed on his shoulder, both my legs on either side of his neck. He looked surprised, hadnt notice that I had made my move, quick. He tried to shake me off but I already fisted my hands and started jamming my head onto his skull. Not to mention with my strength, I had made his skull crack and he was bleeding through somewhere on his head as I also tighten my legs on hia neck, choking him. But that shouldnt be a problem for him because he is not human, and we heal quick. Well, thats what hyung said.

He growled as he flipped me over but I managed to make his neck crack as my legs twisted on his neck. He slammed me on the ground and twisted my arm in a way that is ing hurtful and abnormal. In a way I didnt even know I could bend. "Ahhhhhhh..." I couldnt help but scream out in pain as I searched for something, anything, with my hand.

I felt a pipe or something and I grabbed a hold of it. Just as he was pressing his fist into my stomach, clearly heving the intention to break my rib cage, I whacked him hard on the head with the pipe. He groaned as his grip loosened and I kicked him away as I rolled or crawled, whichever one I am not sure, away. I felt like I was dying, my whole ing body hurt. I bite my lips trying to restrain my voice. I grabbe my twisted arm which is most liekly borken by now, and I twisted it back. It just hurts. Ican see some people grimicing from the sight of me. I start to feel my bones heal though. 

I got and turned around, ignoring the pain. I glare at him as he does the same. I spit out some blood that was in my mouth and kept filing up. We were both hurt, and bloody, but I must say, from the two of us he looked perfectly fine while just looked like I had just awaken from being mudered. I am tired, my legs ae shaking. I can see a flash of something in his eyes.

, he can see right through me. I dodged the next attack as I lifted my leg up to kick him hard in the back. He stumbled as he turn and grabbed mt foot in mid air. !

He pulled me and I obviously fell. I was too slow. But i quickly jumped up. I looked over and grabbed the piece of pipe again and was about to hit him again but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. , I am done for. He grabbed my neck with his other and gripped it tight. My eyes widened as I choked out something. The pipe fell from my hand as he lifted my up with just his one hand. Damn, he is strong. 

My feet are dangling in the air as I gripped his arm with my hands and I looked at him pleading to him not to do it. I cant help it okay, this really has gone too far. And he is barely hurt. He just smirks as his eyes glow a certain color.

!

With his strength he slams me to the ground creating this huge sound and the ground like cracks. I can feel my bones shatter to little pieces as this unbelievable pain runs through my body. I am speechless, I cant even think straight. He pulls on my ankle and throws me across and I hit the wall. People starts shouting things and cheering. What is wrong with these humans? I slid down to the floor and I can see E.den up in the air as he drops down and lands his fist on my stomach. Thats when I felt me rib cage bend inward. (lol as you can see.. i used some fighing scenes from the mv, have you guys noticed!)

He then lands numerous punched on me and I cant help but squirm and try to get him to stop. My throat is dry and I cant speak. My body hurts but I need him to stop. But its nice to know that my hat is loyal enough to stick with this whole situation. I can feel my body going all numb, my vision going blurry.

But my attention is alert as I hear someone's voice. "E.DEN STOP!" someone pulls him away since the constant punches just stopped. 

"Oh my god are you alright King," I hear Ao's voice as he tries and lifts my head a places it on his arm. J-Hyo must have been the one to pull E.den away because it sounded like his voice and I can hear him yelling.

"What the are you doing!?"

".. my god what the hell did he do... .. King look at me.." I felt me head turn slighty, this is not Ao. I opened my eyes a bit and even though my viccion is all blurry, I can tell its Jun.

I can hear the crowd muttering things until a loud voice breaks it. "EVERYONE LEAVE!" that is Rasa for sure. But at this point, I am too dizzy, and I cant stand the pain. Sleep, just sleep. I start to relax my body from the pain and try to sleep it off.

-----------------------------------

I groan as I a shift around fluttering my eyes open. , I feel like I died. I look around and I am in my living room on the sofa. What the happened? There was school, lunch, gym, but no we had to leave, then, !! I got into a fight with E.den. Then, then what happened? I turn my head slightly and I see Jun walking towards me smiling. Right, then they came!

"Glad you are awake, its just been like an hour or two.. you heal pretty fast.. well.. your bones do. Your facial looks... uhh.. damaged." he bends down and places his hand on my forehead as if to check I had a fever. I am not a kid. "Are you hungry..?"

I sit up and winced at the pain, "Unnngh.."

"Lay down.. you are still seriously hurt.." Jun told me.

I shook my head, "I am fine.. my bones are healing.. How did you find my house?"

Jun smiled as Ao came out of the kitchen and replied, "Magic.. are you okay?" I nod. "You know.. you have a lot of food but none is like cooked.."

"Oh yea.." I suddenly remember eating meals and stuff. Since I live alone now, I dont have hyung to tell me to come and eat. "I hadnt had a actual meal since I came here.."

"Then its a good thing I am cooking then.." Ao looks up at me.

"Who else is here," I ask them both to see if there is another intruder here.

"Just us," Jun says as he touched my lip.

I gasp as I pull back, "Yahh.. that hurts.. dont touch me," I growl at him.

Ao purses his lips as he looks at me, "Your lips.. its not healed.. and now its just worse..." he brings out some sanitized tissues or wipes.

My eyes twitch because I know exactly how it'll hurt. "Dont move.. I'll tie your hair.." Jun says as he starts on it and Ao starts to lightly pat my wounded face. I cant help but let out some noises, it hurt like hell. I can feel my eyes water as I try to hold it in.

".. stop it hurts.." I was about to smack his hand away but he lightly blows on my lips and cheek to cool down my burning sensation. I grit my teeth as the pain still lingers on and a tear or two fell from my eyes. 

Jun finishes as he also starts to pat sanitized wipes on my cuts. I dont have time to worry about the fact I am like crying in front of them as I choke back a sob.

"I am sorry about E.den.. I didnt think he would.. do this.. how did you guys get into one," Ao looks at me looking as if he is the one who caused it. He shouldnt.

"Its nothing.." I mumble as Jun starts ti wipe my tears. Okay, now I feel kinda awkward. This is not anyone usually does except for hyung. But I ignore it since I dont feel like doing anything.

"If you cry.. it'll hurt the cuts more.. come on.. arent you suppose to be a bad boy.. man up, us bad boys dont cry," Jun tries to give me a smile. I can tell he is trying to cheer me up but its not working. This is clearly new for him, he is not use to comforting people. But i'll give him the satisfaction like it worked.

I scoffed as I try to smile a bit, "Cry?!!? I just had something in my eyes.. I didnt cry."

They start to chuckle looking relieved by my response. Though I frown and look at them, "Why are you doing this... you barely know me."

They just finished bandaging me up as Ao walks back into the kitchen. "Like I said.. you are one of us now. We look out for each other.." Jun answers. "We trust you.. even though this happened.. E.den will get around. I am sorry this happened, you may feel uncomforatble but you'll get use to it. We all did. For now.. we will have to stay away from E.den until he cools off."

"And yes we will be with you from now on... so dont think of escaping us got it," Ao comes out with a big trya of food with rice and other things like chicken. "Here eat.. the larger portion is yours and the smaller is ours."

I cant help but smile. I have this weird fluffy feelings inside, and it feels really gross, but nice too. "I am not really hungry.." my voice trailed off as I swallowed seeing the deadly look Ao is givning me.

"ing eat okay.. I made this.. you will eat!" 

Jun chuckles as I look at him, "You should listen to him.. for your safety.." he takes his own bowls and starts to eat.

I just nod and take the food to start eating. We talked about some things that is just too random. As nightfall comes, these two insist on staying here because of my state. I tried to tell them I am fine but well they wont listen. I finally got up and stretched my muscles and lead them to my room as Ao magically cleaned the dishes.

It was around somewhere in the morning maybe around two and I couldnt sleep. At least i dont feel lonely. I look in the mirror and my face looks bad. My lips  are cut as i have a scar across my face and my eyes look purplish. My nose just looks wrong, really red. I flinch as I hear my phone vibrate that is on my desk. I quickly grab it. I glance at those, sleeping on the floor.

I walked into the living room and answered, "Hello.." my voice sounded raspy.

"Are you okay Woosuk?"

It was hyung. Hearing his voice just makes me feel like I am at home, but I am not. It feels lonely. I swallow as I try to not make my voice crack but failed, "Y-yea.. I am.."

"You used some of my advice.. thats good.."

I bite my lips as I grip the phone. I sit down on the sofa and stare into nothing, "I am sorry hyung.. r-really.. the humans-"

"No.. I am sorry... I was really worried about you Woosuk.. I am glad you are okay."

"Yea.."

"Eat more meals.. I dont want you to become anorexic.."

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself, "I dont know how to do what you said.. they come to me.."

"I know.. I am watching you.. I am not mad Woosuk.. I just want you to be safe.. please do not do anyting reckless. I really care about if you get hurt or not.."

I dont know why, but I just cant help that my heart clenches tight at the sound of his voice. My eyes starts to tear and I silently start crying, "Hyung.."

"Please dont cry Woosuk.. I need you to be strong for me okay.. please do not cry.." his voice sounds worried.

But I cant help it, and I start to break down harder. I sniff as I curl up into a ball, "I miss you hyung.. I dont like it here.. I want you here hic.." I hiccup as i start to wipe my tears. I finally start to realize how scared I really am, and how much I miss him.

"I know.. I miss you too..Woosuk."

My breath is uneven as I stare at the floor, "Will you come visit me?"

"I promise.. I will.. go to sleep Woosuk.. I will talk to you later okay.. take care of your body and makes sure it heals. Eat too!"

I nod, "Okay.. I will hyung."

"Woosuk.. I love you okay.. remember that."

"I love you too hyung..." I swallow back a sob as we said goodbye and hung up. I lie down on the sofa. I dont like it here, this is not what i expected. "Hyung... I want to go home.. I dont want to be here.."

------------------------------------------

alriight i finished...

i have sooo much things to do..

ugh stupid school..

please enjoy!!

^^