Ch. 14

It's not just about fighting

updatiiing

-----------------------------------------

I sighed as I felt this uneasy feeling inside me. I dont why, but I get the feeling that Ao has an ulterior motive. I shake the thouht as I look up at Ao and realize he is doing all the work. "Ah.. wait what are you doin? I am supposed to be making you guys food!"

"Its okay!! You let us stay here uninvited so this is the least we can do!"

"But.. you guys are the guest! I cant let you do that," I say as I step in.

"Nope.. you are gonna rest.. let me do this okay?" he tells me but I cant let him do all of it.

"Uhh.. bu-"

"No!! Take this to.. you know who! Its his breakfast!" he gives me a tray full of food and pushes me away. He is really persistant. I sigh defeated and flash to my room. E.den looks up in surprise.

"That was quick.. whats everyone doing?" he asks as I place the food down next to him.

I clear my throat, "Uh.. well... Rasa and Ao is awake.. Ao making breakfast.. and Jun and J-Hyo are sleeping.. still.. and.." I stop, trying to figure out how to say this.

"And..?" he raises his brow at me and I gulp.

"Um... Ao knows you are here," I wait for the outburst since I told him. 

"WHAT?!" I flinch back back and stare at him terrified. Please dont burn my room. His eyes are are like a yellowish color when he looks at me but then he sighs rubbing his temples. "How did he find out?"

I look at him hesistantly, seeing if he calmed down, "He.. said he came in here.." I am still a bit uneasy, it is E.den for god sake.

"And you didnt lock the door?!?!" he yells at me and I start to get pissed off.

Who is he to tell me what to do. "Hey!! I got in bed first.. you could have done it! And I forgot.. I was too busy being worried about everyone to notice that we could be caught in bed the next morning!" I shout back.

"This isnt my room! How am I suppose to know what i was suppose to do in somone else's room! Plus that should still be in your mind, consider the fact of all possibilities! Arent you suppose to be smart!"

I glare at him, I am really starting to explode here, "YAH!!! I CANT TELL THE FUTURE CAN I NOW?! I am smart okay?!?! I didnt know what was going to happen! Yea like I would know what are you going to do tomorrow! And I had the kindness to take you in and make sure you get better and well, and this is how you treat me!? I take it back, you are a cocky arrogant narccisstic who cant do !"

"What are you talking about? I didnt ask for you to do anything, it was your choice! And now I am a narccissis! Look whos talking, if anybody cant do , its you! You cant even defend yourself well! I somehow happen to be there, saving your ! If someone is a cocky arrogant its you! Always talking like you can do everything but all you can do is cook and clean. You are more suitable for a housewife."

What did he just say? I can feel my eyes change color as I heat up in anger. My eyes burn with a passion of hatred, "What the hell!! I can fight, I just never had the chance to! And who the are you calling a house wife! At least I can take care of myself and not die from being infected and . I dont even know why I ing helped in first goddamn place. You can just go di-"

My words were cut off from a sigh and the door opening, "And the couples spat begins."

Its Ao, wait! Did he just say couple? "You.." E.den stands up glaring at the other.

"You guys are so loud.. lucky the other two are asleep," he says shaking his head. 

I feel my face blush as I stare at him horrified, "Wait.. then.. Rasa.." oh did he hear us? Please tell me he didnt.

"Yea he knows too. He was shocked, then I had to tell him what I saw.. cuz I dont know how you got here in the first place. Someone didnt tell me yet," he looks at me and smiles.

I groan, great! Awesome, more work for me. "Why did you see," E.den ask and I stiffened. Why, why do you have to ask that now?

I turn to them ready to be humiliated when I see them whispering. Why, I already know? E.den glares at him and tells him something back. What, now they are kepping things from me. Ao looks at him confused, "What? But I already told him, right?" he looks at me.

I stare at him confused, "What.. told me what?"

"Remember what I told you when I saw you guys together," he says.

I nod, "Yea.. that you found us in the same bed..?" I say, thast what he told me.

"And..?"

And? What? "Um.. that we were sleeping?" what is he talking about?

"Huh.. maybe he misheard," Ao mumbles and looks at E.dem with a smirk, "and why dont you want him to know?"

E.den glares at him, "Better keep your mouth shut.."

Ao chuckles as he shakes his head, "Wow...you guys are becoming friends real fast... or maybe too slow?"

I dont bother hearing them anymore because I am too confused, what dont they want to tell me? I cant help but feel a little hurt. Why? Will it get me mad? "Okay.. lets go to the living room.. when the other wakes up we will just say that you just came okay?" Ao says, "oh and tell me.. how did you come here," he ask E.den and I just take they trays. I almost forgot the one from yesterday. 

I walk to the kitchen and Rasa looks at us confused. While they talk, I will just continue with what Ao was doing. I am glad that the other two are still sleeping. When I washed the dishes and finished making the breakfast, I got their plates. I walk to the livingroom to see Ao kicking the other two awake.

"So... you were sneaking E.den behind our backs huh," Rasa chuckles and I glare at him. I also felt my face flush. I am not in the mood for jokes okay?

"It was that.. or have you guys question things... so I was taking the risk," I told him simply, avoiding eye contact, I was emabarrassed okay?

"Right.. so Ao tells me you guys were-" 

I look at him to finish saying what he was going to say but Ao comes up behind him and places his arms his neck covering his mouth with his hands. "Hmmm you talk to much you know," he laughs and whispers something in his ears. What? Something is going on, I dont like it.

"Oh.. I see." he looks at me and smirks. I just look confusedly at him and look at E.den for any sort of help, but I just end up helpless. "So.. was it true when you said he was a cocky arrogant ," he ask me and I look at him.

"Yes.." I didnt even take the time to think about it, he was. I turn to glare at him which he does back at me. Ao goes to kick the other two once more as I hear Rasa chuckle.

"Mnngh.." Jun groans as J-hyo get uo and yawns.

"What.. was that fo-ooh pancakes!" J-hyo is up in an instant and grabs a plate full.

Jun opens his eyes and sits up looking really tired, "Ow.. my head.. urgh I hate hangovers!" he rests his head back on the edge seat of the sofa. He ruffles his hair yawning.

"I bet you gave them a show last night," E.den chuckles and Jun sighs.

"Oh god I hope night.. I dont even want to think what I did with J-hyo," Jun says.

J-hyo looks at him with a cocked brow and his mouth full, "Really.. I should be saying that to you. If anyone its.." his voice trails back and both of their eyes widened.

"E.DEN!!!" they both looked shocked, seeing that he is there, I am too.

"Yep.. I thought I might call E.den here so we can all hang out together!" Ao says smiling.

"But I thought you hated him," J-hyo looks at me with a questioning stare.

"I do.." I state simply, still pissed about earlier, insensitive jerk! "and this is my first time hearing about this too," I glare at the latter for a moment and turn back. He just gets under my skin and I just dont like him!

Jun laughs, "Wow.. I cant wait to see what today will be like! So where are we going?" he asks.

"Hmm.. I dunno.. where do you guys want to go?" Ao sits on the arm holder by Rasa leaning against him.

We sat in silence, thinking when I just remembered something! "Bubble tea! Lets go get some bubble tea!" I state a bit cheerfully, a bit. Hey, I want my bubble tea okay! I can hear E.den sigh but I ignore that and look at the others. I really want to go and get one!

"Hmm.. sure! Sounds like fun!!" Ao. says.

"Theres a new cafe that opened, we can go there!" Rasa suggested and I nod, trying at a new cafe sounds nice.

"Okay.. we will head there then," Jun says as he finishes.

"Arent you going to eat," Ao asks me and I just look at the food. I really am not hungry at all. Really! If hyung was here, he would kill me if I did not touch the food but I cant help it, I am just not hungry.

"Nahh.. I am okay!" I tell him as I take the unfinished plates away. I just want to get these cleaned so we can go.

---------------------------------------------

As we head out to the new cafe, I go look around for Tony's truck. I dont know why I am still hung up about that. But, I just want to see him again. I follow behind the others, thinking.

"King.." Jun calls my name and I give my attention to him.

"Yea.." I look at him.

"Um.. remember the demon that attacked you at.. school.." he states and I remember back then.

Yea, not a good memory, one where one of my encounters with E.den was not plesant. In fact, none are! "Yea.. why," I shudder at the thought of that thing.

"Can you explain to me how it looked like and what it did," I nod telling him of how he looked. I think its a he, and to how that think vanished in paper.

"Paper?"

I nod, "Yup.. in paper!"

"Thats.. weird.. paper.." he started to mumble to himself.

"And we are here!!" J-hyo shouts out.

I look up to see a cute little cafe. Very elegant, in a way. I walk in with the rest and we are met with a very nice sweet smell of pastery, and waitresses. Alot of them, I dont think there are any waitors at all. Yea, I dont have a good feeling about this.

J-hyo whistles while looking at everyone, "Rasa.. I admit.. you have the best taste in stores," he smiles.

"Oooh.. they are cute," Ao smiles at one of them passing by and I look to see Jun smirking besides me. I swear, I am with a bunch of playboys. I look to see Rasa winking at one of them and E.den talking to one. I am going to puke. Where is the bathroom!

"Well.. I have six handsome boys at my newly opened cafe! Welcome, shall we lovely ladies take you to your seats," a lady comes up to us, a very pretty one to be exact. I dont want to describe her, it will make me sound like a ert. But I cant help but blush when she smiles to us, this is weird.

We start walking to the back part of the cafe and the place gets prettier. She leads us to a round table and we sit down. I look around, this must be one of those places where there are only girls serving guys.

"My ladies will be serving you nice handsome gentlemen, isnt that right girls," she turned to them and smiled while they nidded their head giggling. "Please treat these young men well!"

She left and I look at the other, "This place.. is something.." I mumble.

"The girls are cute," Ao gets excited and someone just help me. I really dont feel comfortable.

"Oppa! Is there anything you would like," a very pretty long brunette hair girl was next to Rasa, asking him with a huge smile.

He chuckles, "Well.." he slips his arm around her slim waist, "is there anything you could recommend for oppa." she blushes slightly.

Gross, just gross. I want to get out of here!

"Oppaaaaaa... would you like to eat anything," a short blonde asks J-hyo trying to do agyeo with her very large eyes. I am serious, its huge.

J-hyo smirks and pulls her down on his lap, "Hmmm.. actually yes.. I would." she also smirks and I turn away rolling my eyes before I see something I dont like.

I see a black haired girl talking with Jun, "Really.. that is very impressive oppa!"

"Not as impressive as you," he smiles his good boy smile and she turns red.

"Thats very kind," she squeaks out and come on! Can no one tell by his acting, can no one see that mischievious look in his eyes.

I turn around to see Ao with a red head, "You are very cute!"

She giggles and I swear her voice sounds so squeaky and high pitched, "Oppa stop, you are making me blush." I inwardly groan, I dont like this. I thought they are suppose to be serving us, not flirting.

I dont even bother looking at E.den, but I cant help it. I just got too curious. I turn and see him whispering something into an auburn hair girl, but if I look closely enough, he is not whispering, but biting. My eyes twitch, yea, I am friends with a bunch of erts. 

"Hmm is oppa lonely?" 

I turn my attention to the girl speaking to me. She has wavy carmel brown hair and big pouty lips. "Um.. hi.." I dont want to talk with her. I dont want to be in this store. Isnt there any guys, I am getting really nervous with all these girls.

She smirked as she just sat at my lap hooking her arms around me, "Is there anything.. oppa wants to eat," she bit her lips as she leaned in towards me. Her whisper gives me the chills as my eyes widened staring at her.

I just froze, really terrified. Looks like I got the bold attacking one, I wonder if i can switch to the shy one because I dont like where this is going. "Um... uh.." I am speechless, call me a wimp, but I dont care.

She chuckles, like really chuckles, not giggling at all but chuckling! "Dont be shy.. is there anything you want?"

I wonder if she is serious or not? She looks at me with those eyes and I answer her, "Actually yes... I want strawberry bubble tea," hey, i did say I was going to answer her.

She looks at me surprised, and she smiles while giving out a laugh, "Well.. arent you a catcher.. a real one of a kind. Cute! Alright... one strawberry bubble tea coming up for the handsome guest," she kissed me on the cheek and I go red. I dont even have to see myself, i just know. She laughs again, "Cute.. real cute!" she gets up from me and i just stare at her, blankly.

I touch my cheeks and I feel my body heat up. Thats the second time that has happened, and they were both girls. And she called me cute! Twice! I dont like this at all!! She called me cute! And kissed me! I really dont like this girl, but she is interesting. But she called me cute, and kissed me. Thats a big huge no for me. I dont like that happening to me.

But I cant help but remember what happened this morning with E.den. I blush even harder as the word cute filled my mind. No, I am not cute! I am not! No matter who tells me, not even E.den. I dont care, I just dont like to be called that. I bite my lips even though I say that, I cant stop my heart from beating so fast. I dont like this place.

I turn to see the other girls gone and Ao and E.den staring at me while the others were too busy talking or looking at girls or whatever! "What?"

Ao smirks as he pats my shoulder, "Well... I see you got one of the good ones!" Good ones? "And she even claimed you on the cheek, nice King!" Claim? What?

"What are you talking about, he had no idea what he was doing? He is just some helpless little prey while she just hunted down her next victim. He had no idea what was going on," E.den says and that sounded very insulting, even though I had no idea what he was saying.

Ao laughs, "What.. are you saying that predator should have been with you?" Prey, predator? What the ? I am confused!

He smirks, "I would have been a better choice.. someone who can actually keep up with her. I am more of a match."

"Stop being so cocky! King can handel her," I think Ao was trying to defend me.

I sigh, "I dont care about the girls... I just want my bubble tea..thats it." I tell them. E.den can have her, I dont care.

E.den sighs, "Doesnt matter.. that girl is out of your league.."

I glare at him, "And how do you know that? I can keep up with her if i want to!"

He raises his brow at me, "Are you saying that she is yours?"

"No not really.. I dont want anyone.. I am just saying.. but it seems that you want her, and I wont let you have her." I say to him.

He scoffs as he rolls his eyes, "You couldnt keep her if your life depended on it. I could steal her in an instant."

I scowl at him furious. Who does he think he is? "Really now," I am just about to challenge him.

"It wont be so hard to take her anyway, especially from you. So you should burn away that kiss that she planted on you. Its a waste, for her to give one to you," he chuckles and I can really feel my insides burning.

I glare at him hard, if i wasnt outside, I would screaming at him. I was about to say something when Ao laughs and pulls me close to him. "Calm down.. dont let him get to you. He is just jealous.." he whispers and I looks at him confused. Jealous? why would E.den be jealous. Does he really want that girl? Something about that fact just really get on my nerves.

"You are kidding right?"

Ao shakes his head, "No.. trust me. i can tell when he gets jealous.."

I cant believe this. I shake my head, wow really! I dont even like her, really! So he has no reason to be jealous, he can get her if he wants to. "Hey guys..." Jun says and I turn my attention to him. "After this.. we should head to the park to play this game." he smirks.

"What game," Rasa asks.

"A game... with guns!"

Guns, oh god! That cant be good!

---------------------------------------------------------------

i am done....

okay this chapter is crappy...

i was going to have more detail and more parts in the beggining but...

its really late here... almost 5 in morning..

and my mind isnt working well now so yea...

my mood also changed...

but yea.. srry if this was really crappy..

and if anything went to fast or not clear..

but ehhhh. i tried..

enjoy!!

^^